3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by LChand View Post
    Vbindia... bhai the question is "Is it really a good time to enter in a project where the possession is not being offered for the flats ready since last 6 months?" If there is any catch, how wise the decision is to enter in such a project?
    The question is not only what u said above, and even If it is, people were attacking him on price not on possession dates.

And how long can NA delay the possession? If land investigation will start that wont only affect 3C that will affect all the builders, and 3c as a company and builder is still better (from what I have learned on IREF and dealers), so that will probably try to put some efforts to resolve it.

and From an end- users prospective looking at the options available, It is not a bad option. and flasts are not ready from 6 months, They are ready for possession from last 3-4 months, I was in India on January, and flats were ready that time but not ready for possession.

Comment

Having said this, I've got some decent answers. Thankyou everyone for your time.

Comment

Originally posted by streetlav4 View Post
        Jai_Singh, bhai kya galti??? Tum logon se paise thodi maange hai dost? Why do you guys have to jump on a certain person like that? Opinion maangi hai bhai? Explicitly likha hai 'is this a wise decision?' jis se obvious ho raha hai ki mujhey bhi lag raha hai galti ho gai. But ye expect karke is forum me post nai kia tha ki log itni chaud dikhaynge yaha just because they are senior members and try to demean someone. 5 lac zyada kharch karne ki galti se zyada yaha post karke galti lag rahi hai. Itne frustrated log bhi hote hai duniya me aaj pata chala.
        Congrats for purchase..
        but who are those frustrated guys you are referring to???????????
        Thanks

Comment

But tumhi logon ne in senior members ko chada rakha hai shayad. I urge the administrators to look into the issue so that just because ppl are senior members here do not demean someone. I repeat, you have no moral right to do so just because you are a real estate guru and the other person is not.
          LB is Value for Money............
          be happy if that makes you happy
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Jai_Singh View Post
            Bhai dekho...the only mistake you made was to asked questions after buying it.

As you said tht you have put in all your earnings in it..it adds to the vulnerability.

But if you are convinced, dont get bothered about others.

I've never purchased a flat myself, always land. i dont know market but paying 75L for 1000 sft of usable space in a flat is too much in my POV that too when you have a flat in delhi already
            I totally agree with POV that the cost is too much, but what options do end users have in NCR? We wanted to purchase land/villa/plot only of 100 sqr yrd in NCR for 80-90 lcs(including constrution etc), (plot will be arround 50-55lcs??) Nothing is available on descent location(m not even talkin about good location).
            If you know about something, Please share, I am still intersted in buying land in this range or less.
            Last edited by vbinda; June 12 2012, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Streetlav4,
              You asked "Was this a wise decision? ". And most of the people on this forum responded by saying 'No', albeit in different ways.
              Now, its up to you how you take this answer. But did you expect everyone to say 'Yes' while posting this?

The problem is that you asked this question after taking the decision and hence, looking for mere confirmation. Unfortunately for you, people on this forum didn't confirm.
              'LIVE FOR INDIA'

Comment

Jai_Singh, bhai kya galti??? Tum logon se paise thodi maange hai dost? Why do you guys have to jump on a certain person like that? Opinion maangi hai bhai? Explicitly likha hai 'is this a wise decision?' jis se obvious ho raha hai ki mujhey bhi lag raha hai galti ho gai. But ye expect karke is forum me post nai kia tha ki log itni chaud dikhaynge yaha just because they are senior members and try to demean someone. 5 lac zyada kharch karne ki galti se zyada yaha post karke galti lag rahi hai. Itne frustrated log bhi hote hai duniya me aaj pata chala.
                Bhai maine kab kaha ki tumne galti ki,,,if you and you family is happy thats it.

Just pray tht baaki sab theek thaak ho jaye...but it is applicable to every purchase whether 75L or 7.5 L.

I just wish you and your family decades of enriching life in the flat.

Comment

But tumhi logon ne in senior members ko chada rakha hai shayad. I urge the administrators to look into the issue so that just because ppl are senior members here do not demean someone. I repeat, you have no moral right to do so just because you are a real estate guru and the other person is not.
                  I am not a real estate guru bhai.. I am a IT professional. I have bought 2 flat one in Sec 70 NOIDA 1125 sqft and another 1250 sqft in Sec 78 Mahagun Mordene. And I have to pay total of 75 lakh (Except registry) for total 2375 sqft space with 2 car parking (one each).

When I joined this forum in Nov 09, I was ZERO.. but after reading here..atleast can take informed decison.

I just try to help other fellow guys like me. I am in USA for last 4.5 years and what ever I earned is in builder hand...and another 2-3 years will be...

Kabhi time mile to mere post forum pe padna.. I just caution people that don't handover all your life time saving in some broker/investor hand...

People will bash me left/right because I try to spoil investor game...

Comment

People here are trying to prove the project in which they have invested is best and rest other, who are investing in other projects are Murgas.

Why PPL cursing 3C for delayed possession ... How can they think 3C to be ideal. Delay are bound to happen in construction businesses. and it will..always be thr.. try constructing even a 1 BHK house may be 500 SQ ft. .. will get reality........

1350 sft apt in 75K all inclusive reflect the current price. i think its on high floor. Otherwise price would have been even more.

Issue related to possession is serious matter and End-users shall get it clarified with 3C.
                    When Towers are ready then Why Delay should be answered by 3C.

Comment

I am not MMS who stays quite when all injustice goes around him. Hence, I spoke what is right. I did ask this guy which other options he looked, which merits were to choose LB over other. But he didn't reply to these question. Instead blaming me that I am trying to be "HERO". But my sole purpose of writing here is nobody makes a blunder with his life's earnings. But everyone has his own ways and fate.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X