Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5128 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Folks writing on this thread since a number of you must have recieved posession letters. (Sorry I've not gone back in the thread to see if my answers are already there)

    The questions I have are as below:

    1. The registry that you need to do - do you make the payment as a factor (i.e. 7%) of the BSP that YOU paid or is it a circle rate driven thing

    2. Are there any other charges that the builder asked for, any changes in Super Area etc

    3. Has the penalty been adjusted

    4. Has the builder cordoned off the under construction areas properly

    5. Is the club functional

    6. Is the maintenance aspect clear. Viz. who will maintain, how much you have to pay, what services will be provided

    7. Are there any visitor parking / guidelines identified

    8. Are the backup gensets operational, what are they charging for that

    9. Has anyone purchased separate parking from the standard 1 that was offered, do you need to add that to the registration costs?

    10. Roughly how much time do you envisage from time of possession to first people moving in

    11. Are there any temporary kirane ki dukan / utility shop that the builder is providing? Is there a permanent shop area identified

    12. While offering possession - is the flat closely inspected with you before keys are handed over? Are complaints being noted down / acted upon?

    13. Are there any special guidelines for tenants

    Many thanks in advance, any inputs will be greatly appreciated
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by narinder
    My Mood:

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ashising
    Hello Friends,

    3c has finally issued the possession letter for the Phase 1 buyers. My apartment is in tower-2.
    Following are the fine details I got the letter.
    I hope above information is useful to all buyers.


    1. Huge Stamp Duty

    -5 % of (Circle rate + Car parking).
    -Circle rate for my 4th floor apartment as per 3c is Rs. 5228 per square feet. Thats even way high from market rates.
    -Stamp Duty for my 1143 sqft apartment is 3 lakhs 8
    thousand. Puhh...







    R u real owner n ,what is real costing per square feet u bought from 3c

    Becoz if one has bought at rate of 3000 per sq feet.
    Does it make sense to pay stamp duty at rate of 5000+ per square feet.

    If that is true why would any one ask for black component in resale if he is paying
    5000+ as stamp duty.

    As per my understanding black money starts becoz
    seller don't want to show profits. N save taxes on capital gain,
    N buyer want to save on stamp duty. N show property to be under valued.


    If the circle rate is in tune of 5000+
    It will mean all black money should vanish.

    Some misunderstanding in circle rates .
    Consult some good lawyer. Becoz if u pay this inflated rates it will be difficult to claim it back if calculations r wrong.
    Hope u understand my point.

    Stamp duty is calculated in bsp u bought the house as per my knowledge.
    And circle rates u usually way below the market rates.
    Infact bsp is itself much higher than prevailing circle rates



    Dear Narinder

    Stamp Duty is always charged on either the BSP or the Circle Rate, whichever is higher. In Noida, Circle rates have been recently hiked and are now almost near or higher than the market rates.
    In sector 100, circle rate is now 50000/sq.mt. for Group Housing (app. 4645/sq. ft.). Then they add 25% additional amount for facilities and then Car Parking amount too to it. Stamp duty of 5% is payable on the total amount of these 3 components.
    There are some discuonts for higher floors (this was the calc for the ground floor) and for female owners the duty is 4% on first 10 lacs and then 5% for the remaining amount.

    Yes, this would mean end of black money until the market rate and circle rates remain on par.

    I had given my stamp papers to 3C already and this calculation seemed to match theirs.

    An old article for your reference though..

    Newzstreet Noida: Circle rates to be fixed apartment wise=
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Folks writing on this thread since a number of you must have recieved posession letters. (Sorry I've not gone back in the thread to see if my answers are already there)

    The questions I have are as below:

    1. The registry that you need to do - do you make the payment as a factor (i.e. 7%) of the BSP that YOU paid or is it a circle rate driven thing

    its 5% and only circle rate is considered.

    2. Are there any other charges that the builder asked for, any changes in Super Area etc

    Labor Cess, Electricity Connection charges, very minute change in super area 3 - 5 sq feet.

    3. Has the penalty been adjusted

    Fully

    4. Has the builder cordoned off the under construction areas properly

    Yes

    5. Is the club functional

    Not yet

    6. Is the maintenance aspect clear. Viz. who will maintain, how much you have to pay, what services will be provided

    Yes 2.25 INR psf including taxes

    7. Are there any visitor parking / guidelines identified
    Yes


    8. Are the backup gensets operational, what are they charging for that
    Yes INR 13 per unit

    9. Has anyone purchased separate parking from the standard 1 that was offered, do you need to add that to the registration costs?

    No Idea

    10. Roughly how much time do you envisage from time of possession to first people moving in

    No Idea

    11. Are there any temporary kirane ki dukan / utility shop that the builder is providing? Is there a permanent shop area identified

    No such plan

    12. While offering possession - is the flat closely inspected with you before keys are handed over? Are complaints being noted down / acted upon?

    They are issuing inspection letters , rest will see

    13. Are there any special guidelines for tenants
    Not yet


    Many thanks in advance, any inputs will be greatly appreciated


    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Folks writing on this thread since a number of you must have recieved posession letters. (Sorry I've not gone back in the thread to see if my answers are already there)

    A little effort could have given you all the answers on earlier post. But here is the reply to some of them again.

    The questions I have are as below:

    1. The registry that you need to do - do you make the payment as a factor (i.e. 7%) of the BSP that YOU paid or is it a circle rate driven thing
    Answered in the above post.

    2. Are there any other charges that the builder asked for, any changes in Super Area etc
    a) Super Area increased by app. 5-6 sq.ft. Will vary from Flat to flat though.
    b) One Time Elect Conn Charges of app. Rs. 15K
    c) Labour Cess 19.07/sq ft. (NA demanded charges)
    d) Sales Tax, as applicable
    e) 3 months maintenance charges in advance.

    3. Has the penalty been adjusted
    Full penalty, starting from the end of grace period adjusted irrespective of the penalty demand date by us (as in BBA).

    4. Has the builder cordoned off the under construction areas properly.
    Yes but satisfaction level of each individual is different.

    5. Is the club functional
    Nope. My be some part in couple of months.

    6. Is the maintenance aspect clear. Viz. who will maintain, how much you have to pay, what services will be provided.
    Full Book of Maintenance Agreement is provided which needs to be signed by both 3C and the owner. 3C willmaintain @app. 2.2/sq. ft. and services bla..bla..bla..

    7. Are there any visitor parking / guidelines identified
    It is identified but no guidelines yet.

    8. Are the backup gensets operational, what are they charging for that
    Not mentioned in the Maint contract so Rs. 13/unit is just a verbal thing.

    9. Has anyone purchased separate parking from the standard 1 that was offered, do you need to add that to the registration costs?
    Haven't bought it but I think so.

    10. Roughly how much time do you envisage from time of possession to first people moving in
    Once possession is given, you are free to move in.


    11. Are there any temporary kirane ki dukan / utility shop that the builder is providing? Is there a permanent shop area identified
    People planning to move in immediately can answer this. But next sector 47 is an old posh sector, Dadri road is also not too far.

    12. While offering possession - is the flat closely inspected with you before keys are handed over? Are complaints being noted down / acted upon?
    Yes. As soon as you handover the Final Amount + Stamp Papers to 3C, they are issuing the Letter of Inspection. The Site Inspection Incharge is personnaly accompanying you and noting down the compalints. He will call you to visit again once this is finished (2-3 weeks depending upon the work). But the possession letter & the keys would be handed over only after the registry is done.


    13. Are there any special guidelines for tenants
    3C is not that experienced in residential sector. So guess not yet.

    Many thanks in advance, any inputs will be greatly appreciated



    Hope this helps.
    CommentQuote
  • New Circle Rates In Noida and Ghaziabad, Circle Rates in Ghaziabad, Property in Ghaziabad, Property in Noida, Property Prices in Noida and Ghaziabad, Indian Realty News, Indian Real Estate Market

    Go through this article circle rates still can not be that high.
    Infant group housing with so much far with 100 flats per acre
    It should come down .
    CommentQuote
  • Another link regarding circle rate though not any official site
    But hope will help buyers
    Circle Rate
    CommentQuote
  • To anybody who may be more conversant with this, one question at the cost of sounding foolish: These circle rates are for group housing land. Should it not be divided by FAR ratio to get the actual value for registration of flats. The value of flats obviously has to be registered less than residential land.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mt0587
    To anybody who may be more conversant with this, one question at the cost of sounding foolish: These circle rates are for group housing land. Should it not be divided by FAR ratio to get the actual value for registration of flats. The value of flats obviously has to be registered less than residential land.


    My question is more foolish than yours.

    Why it is circle rate ? why not rectangular , square or triangular?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by narinder
    Another link regarding circle rate though not any official site
    But hope will help buyers
    Circle Rate


    this is old one...after this circle rate has been increased many time...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by narinder
    Another link regarding circle rate though not any official site
    But hope will help buyers
    Circle Rate



    Yes, this is an old one. The last revision was done in Aug-Sep'12. My friend got his sector 50 flat registered circle rate of 55000/sq mt.
    The circle rate for sector 100 is 50000/sq mt.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mt0587
    To anybody who may be more conversant with this, one question at the cost of sounding foolish: These circle rates are for group housing land. Should it not be divided by FAR ratio to get the actual value for registration of flats. The value of flats obviously has to be registered less than residential land.



    I think till last year there was a litigation going on in Supreme Court on why Coop Flats too should get the registration done individually when the land is already registered by the builder. Unfortunatley SC ruled in favour of the Authority and every flat had to be registered individually too.

    From owner point of view your Qs is very valid..Even we have been discussing this. Govt/Land Authorities are there for social welfare and not a profit making business entity.


    Hope someone file a PIL.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aakhiricobra
    My question is more foolish than yours.

    Why it is circle rate ? why not rectangular , square or triangular?

    earth is round/circular....
    CommentQuote
  • Owner 9 and NeerajRK - thanks for taking out time to answer. Much appreciated
    CommentQuote
  • What is the expected rental from a 2bhk 1000 sq ft in lotus boulevard ?



    Originally Posted by narinder
    My Mood:

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ashising
    Hello Friends,

    3c has finally issued the possession letter for the Phase 1 buyers. My apartment is in tower-2.
    Following are the fine details I got the letter.
    I hope above information is useful to all buyers.


    1. Huge Stamp Duty

    -5 % of (Circle rate + Car parking).
    -Circle rate for my 4th floor apartment as per 3c is Rs. 5228 per square feet. Thats even way high from market rates.
    -Stamp Duty for my 1143 sqft apartment is 3 lakhs 8
    thousand. Puhh...







    R u real owner n ,what is real costing per square feet u bought from 3c

    Becoz if one has bought at rate of 3000 per sq feet.
    Does it make sense to pay stamp duty at rate of 5000+ per square feet.

    If that is true why would any one ask for black component in resale if he is paying
    5000+ as stamp duty.

    As per my understanding black money starts becoz
    seller don't want to show profits. N save taxes on capital gain,
    N buyer want to save on stamp duty. N show property to be under valued.


    If the circle rate is in tune of 5000+
    It will mean all black money should vanish.

    Some misunderstanding in circle rates .
    Consult some good lawyer. Becoz if u pay this inflated rates it will be difficult to claim it back if calculations r wrong.
    Hope u understand my point.

    Stamp duty is calculated in bsp u bought the house as per my knowledge.
    And circle rates u usually way below the market rates.
    Infact bsp is itself much higher than prevailing circle rates
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, can someone tell me about the floor sizes of the apartments available in Phase 1 (Towers 1-5). Im looking at purchasing a RTM home in Noida within the next 6 months.

    Im looking at LB & 34 Pavillion. Please advise.

    Thanks
    CommentQuote