Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vshinde98
    Bhai koi mere sawaal ka bhi jawab dedo ?


    My relative's 2 BHK in Omaxe Grand Woods (2nd floor) with good quality wood work has gone for 18K + 2.5K maintenance. Based on this, I think LB 2 BHK should go for 15+.
    CommentQuote
  • KV and Vivek Vihar in sector 82 are going for 12K for 2BHK and these are fairly average societies. I wonder why would one choose LB for rent anything above this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nishant2hit
    KV and Vivek Vihar in sector 82 are going for 12K for 2BHK and these are fairly average societies. I wonder why would one choose LB for rent anything above this.


    2 BHK in Kendriya Vihar is 14 to 15 K..Maintenance is only 500 or 600
    CommentQuote
  • 3BHKs are available for 14K in KV and 15K in VV. My colleagues recently shifted to 2BHK in KV at 12k+nominal maintenance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nishant2hit
    3BHKs are available for 14K in KV and 15K in VV. My colleagues recently shifted to 2BHK in KV at 12k+nominal maintenance.



    My own 3 BHK, raw flat is on 16K + 750 maintenance..another colleague of mine with some wood work gets 17K..Another colleague with complete wood work gets 18K..

    My another colleague has 2 BHK with rent of 14K..

    I have many friends and colleagues who have flats in KV, hence I am aware of rentals there.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nishant2hit
    3BHKs are available for 14K in KV and 15K in VV. My colleagues recently shifted to 2BHK in KV at 12k+nominal maintenance.


    koi exception deal mil gayi hogi 12k me..AFAIK, 2 bhk is not less than in 14k and 3 bhk is not less than in 16k in KV..for VV add 2k more..
    CommentQuote
  • Rs 15 psf will be more or less the rentals for such new dense properties 2 bhk and small 3 bhk will be in max demand Big flats in such societies will have issues renting out or even resale when they become RTM Big flats will be more in demand in more open, less dense or projects with no or less number of small flats And LB is not amongst such socities
    CommentQuote
  • I Paid a visit to the site yesterday & I was informed by the people at the sales office that Registry process has begun. Currently the registry is on for Tower 1 of Phase 1, later it will be on for Tower 2 & so on. The first registry for tower 1 was made on 25.10.12.

    As a first time visitor the location & approach to LT seemed reasonable though I am still to figure out my way through the expressway. The sales office claims that Possession letters for Phase 1A will be handed out after 2-3 months. I shall post some pictures of the project progress later.

    I might be interested in purchasing a flat in tower 7 (1863 sq/ft) once the registry is complete.
    CommentQuote
  • from LB yahoo group

    From LB Yahoo Group

    Dear all ...

    I had inspected my flat in tower no.4. It took almost 1 hr to complete inspection. Following were observations:

    1. Few Floor tiles in living cum dinning area are not properly levelled. Also fine gaps were observed between few floor tiles. 3C FM team would fil-up gaps but rectification of unleveled tiles would result in a tile with different colour texture.

    2. Cracks were observed in bedroom walls as well as in living cum dining areas walls.

    3. Main door locking slot is having problem .

    4. Kitchen to utility space aluminimum door rubber sealing gasket was missing, door having bend at lower side of the door.

    5. Kitchen tap in loose condition.

    6. Kitchen slabs (two part slabs) were not leveled at joining position.

    7. Kitchen slab is fitted over an wooden surface with iron angles fixed at two locations to support slab.

    8. Painting has been done ( it seems completed 6 months back atleast). Small touch-up shall be done whereas it looks shabby.

    9. Space in windows of bedrooms provided to place windows ac ( 26" x 17").

    10. As flat was ready since last 6-8 months, hence door hinges are having scaling. Doors also looked dirty, cleaning is needed.

    Electrical points can't be checked ,only 4amp & 16 Amp plugging points can be observed in each room. Water slope can't be checked immediately as water supply was available only in kitchen but FM team has told that once we start residing, any issues related to leakage/seapage shall be attended by FM team as it is part of maintenance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    >
    >Dear all ...
    >I had inspected my flat in tower no.4. It took almost 1 hr to complete inspection. Following were observations:
    >1. Few Floor tiles in living cum dinning area are not properly levelled. Also fine gaps were observed between few floor tiles. 3C FM team would fil-up gaps but rectification of unleveled tiles would result in a tile with different colour texture.
    >2. Cracks were observed in bedroom walls as well as in living cum dining areas walls.
    >3. Main door locking slot is having problem .
    >4. Kitchen to utility space aluminimum door rubber sealing gasket was missing, door having bend at lower side of the door.
    >5. Kitchen tap in loose condition.
    >6. Kitchen slabs (two part slabs) were not leveled at joining position.
    >7. Kitchen slab is fitted over an wooden surface with iron angles fixed at two locations to support slab.
    >8. Painting has been done ( it seems completed 6 months back atleast). Small touch-up shall be done whereas it looks shabby.
    >9. Space in windows of bedrooms provided to place windows ac ( 26" x 17").
    >10. As flat was ready since last 6-8 months, hence door hinges are having scaling. Doors also looked dirty, cleaning is needed.
    >
    >Electrical points can't be checked ,only 4amp & 16 Amp plugging points can be observed in each room. Water slope can't be checked immediately as water supply was available only in kitchen but FM team has told that once we start residing, any issues related to leakage/seapage shall be attended by FM team as it is part of maintenance.
    >


    were u able to notice any positive things..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realguru
    Just for your information , this guy "trialsurvey" is not invested in LB. So, he can be safely ignored.


    Pointers are shared on yahoo group by LB investors. why one should ignore????
    CommentQuote
  • , Looks like 3C Fails in quality check in it's 1st Residential Project.

    Originally Posted by trialsurvey


    From LB yahoo group

    Dear all ...

    I had inspected my flat in tower no.4. It took almost 1 hr to complete inspection. Following were observations:

    1. Few Floor tiles in living cum dinning area are not properly levelled. Also fine gaps were observed between few floor tiles. 3C FM team would fil-up gaps but rectification of unleveled tiles would result in a tile with different colour texture.

    2. Cracks were observed in bedroom walls as well as in living cum dining areas walls.

    3. Main door locking slot is having problem .

    4. Kitchen to utility space aluminimum door rubber sealing gasket was missing, door having bend at lower side of the door.

    5. Kitchen tap in loose condition.

    6. Kitchen slabs (two part slabs) were not leveled at joining position.

    7. Kitchen slab is fitted over an wooden surface with iron angles fixed at two locations to support slab.

    8. Painting has been done ( it seems completed 6 months back atleast). Small touch-up shall be done whereas it looks shabby.

    9. Space in windows of bedrooms provided to place windows ac ( 26" x 17").

    10. As flat was ready since last 6-8 months, hence door hinges are having scaling. Doors also looked dirty, cleaning is needed.

    Electrical points can't be checked ,only 4amp & 16 Amp plugging points can be observed in each room. Water slope can't be checked immediately as water supply was available only in kitchen but FM team has told that once we start residing, any issues related to leakage/seapage shall be attended by FM team as it is part of maintenance.

    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ram82954
    were u able to notice any positive things..

    Guys,

    read the title of his post, those are not his observations.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Guys,

    read the title of his post, those are not his observations.


    yes .. that was posted by one investor on LB yahoo group .. i simply pasted it here .. i have nothing against 3c
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    From LB Yahoo Group

    Dear all ...

    I had inspected my flat in tower no.4. It took almost 1 hr to complete inspection. Following were observations:

    1. Few Floor tiles in living cum dinning area are not properly levelled. Also fine gaps were observed between few floor tiles. 3C FM team would fil-up gaps but rectification of unleveled tiles would result in a tile with different colour texture.

    2. Cracks were observed in bedroom walls as well as in living cum dining areas walls.

    3. Main door locking slot is having problem .

    4. Kitchen to utility space aluminimum door rubber sealing gasket was missing, door having bend at lower side of the door.

    5. Kitchen tap in loose condition.

    6. Kitchen slabs (two part slabs) were not leveled at joining position.

    7. Kitchen slab is fitted over an wooden surface with iron angles fixed at two locations to support slab.

    8. Painting has been done ( it seems completed 6 months back atleast). Small touch-up shall be done whereas it looks shabby.

    9. Space in windows of bedrooms provided to place windows ac ( 26" x 17").

    10. As flat was ready since last 6-8 months, hence door hinges are having scaling. Doors also looked dirty, cleaning is needed.

    Electrical points can't be checked ,only 4amp & 16 Amp plugging points can be observed in each room. Water slope can't be checked immediately as water supply was available only in kitchen but FM team has told that once we start residing, any issues related to leakage/seapage shall be attended by FM team as it is part of maintenance.


    This should be taken very seriously and all invested in 3c should take it up with the management so that they are forced to take care in all future flats for which they will be giving possession.
    CommentQuote