Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Knowing intentions is not that simple, not at all on an online forum.

As written in my previous post, Chandra used to advise people NOT to buy at higher rates (3500 psf) in his own project. Similarly, LChand himself has a flat in LB, but asking people not to buy at high rates. They may be right or wrong, but unless you know the history of one's opinions, guessing the intention is not easy.

About rates, PAN Oasis is not selling at 6k at all. Deals claimed on OREF are below 5000 psf, ALL INCL. Similarly, Paras deals are below 4500 psf ALL INCL. LB/LP have high other charges. Hence difference between BSP and ALL INCL is big. 5100 is misleading. AL INCL comes to around 5800 psf. I am not saying that this is high, as I have not even seem LB from inside. just telling you that BSP of LB can not be compared with ALL INCL of others.

ABout delay, I al also not making a hue and cry about LB. But people really paid extra money, around 500 psf, just because pace of LB/LP was excellent. Most projects will face delays, and I had assumed it before booking. But those who paid premium for pace of construction, is that premium justified now? If 3C launches a new project, I feel pace of construction should not be considered as a +ve. Delaying i initial stages of construction is much less painful than delaying after full payment has gone. Again, this can happen with any other project also.

Originally posted by getsumit123 View Post
    When people deny market rate and try to undervalue property, intentions are quite simple,
    When PAN Oasis is intended to be sold @6K , SunWorld Vanalika @4.8K (Who is showing NA park as their own) , Paras tesra @4400
    but not LB @5100 (Purchaser is Murga )...... things sounds like ppl have vested interests.

Regarding Pace of construction and premium, Construction is not software for which estimation can hold true ....... its bound to delay depending in external factors ... Like issue related to Political, multiple sarkari department, Labor as well as environmental.. ........... i am not 3C customer care but i have seen spend my childhood seen building getting constructed. i know how things go from bad to worse.
    If some one believe builder claim of delivery in 18 months or 24 months, from brochure........ should be a new entrant in real world.

I would like to emphasize, be prepared for the situation of delay of 1-2 years when purchasing a Under construction property. As external factors changes, pace of construction also changes. and it will always be true.

Comment

Multiple I'D - streetlav4 and rahulportal. Both banned.

while seeking any advice, please do not use bad language as below if POV is different.

Originally posted by streetlav4 View Post
      But tumhi logon ne in senior members ko chada rakha hai shayad. I urge the administrators to look into the issue so that just because ppl are senior members here do not demean someone. I repeat, you have no moral right to do so just because you are a real estate guru and the other person is not.
      Jai_Singh, bhai kya galti??? Tum logon se paise thodi maange hai dost? Why do you guys have to jump on a certain person like that? Opinion maangi hai bhai? Explicitly likha hai 'is this a wise decision?' jis se obvious ho raha hai ki mujhey bhi lag raha hai galti ho gai. But ye expect karke is forum me post nai kia tha ki log itni chaud dikhaynge yaha just because they are senior members and try to demean someone. 5 lac zyada kharch karne ki galti se zyada yaha post karke galti lag rahi hai. Itne frustrated log bhi hote hai duniya me aaj pata chala.
      LChand, I dont know why but I feel sorry for you. Why don't you stop being a HERO yourself and stop seeking attention by posting irrelevant sarcastic comments that are not even funny and then we'll have a decent conversation about actual things and the reality.
      Bhai real estate guru toh tu hai, tujhey zyada pata hoga. Main toh murga customer hu bhai. Jaha flashy cheezey dekhi waha paise uda die. Aise hi 15 saal pehele Rohini me paise udaye the bhai, ab 2 crore ka flat ho gaya bhai, 18 lac ka khareeda tha bhai. Ab 75 lac ka double de jaye 15 saal baad, mere bachey khush rahenge, aur kuch nai chahie bhai. Tu bhi dekh lie kuch , kar le life me , gyaan se sirf kuch nai hota bhai, paise udaane se hi paise aate hai.
      Last edited by saurabh2011; June 13 2012, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
        Knowing intentions is not that simple, not at all on an online forum.

As written in my previous post, Chandra used to advise people NOT to buy at higher rates (3500 psf) in his own project. Similarly, LChand himself has a flat in LB, but asking people not to buy at high rates. They may be right or wrong, but unless you know the history of one's opinions, guessing the intention is not easy.

About rates, PAN Oasis is not selling at 6k at all. Deals claimed on OREF are below 5000 psf, ALL INCL. Similarly, Paras deals are below 4500 psf ALL INCL. LB/LP have high other charges. Hence difference between BSP and ALL INCL is big. 5100 is misleading. AL INCL comes to around 5800 psf. I am not saying that this is high, as I have not even seem LB from inside. just telling you that BSP of LB can not be compared with ALL INCL of others.

ABout delay, I al also not making a hue and cry about LB. But people really paid extra money, around 500 psf, just because pace of LB/LP was excellent. Most projects will face delays, and I had assumed it before booking. But those who paid premium for pace of construction, is that premium justified now? If 3C launches a new project, I feel pace of construction should not be considered as a +ve. Delaying i initial stages of construction is much less painful than delaying after full payment has gone. Again, this can happen with any other project also.

Well said, people must use the grey matter , before handing over the green matter .
        Digvijay

Comment

Originally posted by vbinda View Post
          The question is not only what u said above, and even If it is, people were attacking him on price not on possession dates.

And how long can NA delay the possession? If land investigation will start that wont only affect 3C that will affect all the builders, and 3c as a company and builder is still better (from what I have learned on IREF and dealers), so that will probably try to put some efforts to resolve it.

and From an end- users prospective looking at the options available, It is not a bad option. and flasts are not ready from 6 months, They are ready for possession from last 3-4 months, I was in India on January, and flats were ready that time but not ready for possession.
          sir apne Omex ka naam to suna he hoga..now you can imagine how long possession can be delay by NA..

Comment

Are bhai... I did not make fun of anyone... I wrote "Murga" word only to his one line : He wrote "He is getting Ph-2 possession in July 2012."

I felt he was not a well informed buyer and broker/investor sold him on false pretext of possession in July 2012.

To me if someone buying on "Information" that July 2012 is possession.. you tell me what to say ?

On top of that he wrote that he did one month research and also consulted top RE consultant before buying ?

After a month of research he found that possession is next month...

Now again read his first post.. and tell me....
            A almost ready flat what he paid is worth.. 100% agree..

Do you have any answer that if NA hang 3C LB for 2 more years ?
            You will say it can happen to any project but rest of project are not selling at 5800/sqft...Most of in range of 4000 to 4500 All inclusive.

My advise is always if you did not buy at 3000 level..then wait for some more time and buy when flat is ready to register...

Comment

Deals are available in and around 4800 Psft in resale. or even lower....
              5100 is fresh through IC that also is subject of individual bargain capacity

Can you please explain home come you gave calculated all inclusive of 5800/- from BSP of 5100/- .

Its 270 + PLC + Car Parking + Club + Transfer.
              Other project it may be 150 (Lets say 100/-) + PLC + Car Parking + Club + Transfer
              May be difference of 200/- Psft in worst case...

Originally posted by fatichar View Post

Last edited by getsumit123; June 13 2012, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by getsumit123 View Post
                Deals are available in and around 4800 Psft in resale. or even lower....
                5100 is fresh through IC that also is subject of individual bargain capacity

Can you please explain home come you gave calculated all inclusive of 5800/- from BSP of 5100/- .

Its 270 + PLC + Car Parking + Club + Transfer.
                Other project it may be 150 (Lets say 100/-) + PLC + Car Parking + Club + Transfer
                May be difference of 200/- Psft in worst case...
                Yes, 75L/1350 = 5555. I had done rough calculation mentally. Many projects don't charge extra for parking and club.

Anyway, the person is banned now. Let us close this discussion.

Comment

i am not sure if there are any resale deals for 4800 or lower for LB as every other call i get for the resale unit in LB is for 5000 minimum depending upon unit.. since flexi or clp is for 5800 and DP is 5100 bsp thus if we go by Dp it comes to be around 5600 over all..

Comment

75L for a flat with 900sqft (+/-) of usable area in a bad locality (read:locality).
                    And
                    this is one of the better deals in Noida.

WHAT THIS WORLD HAS TO

Comment

Originally posted by ashu1234 View Post
                      i am not sure if there are any resale deals for 4800 or lower for LB as every other call i get for the resale unit in LB is for 5000 minimum depending upon unit..
                      On funny note ...i f u r ok with 5K, i might also get tempted to sell.............. that's too with out broker....

Have cheque book in hand, rates will come down drastically.
                      Rates are not going to shoot up before possession in first phase. so bargain hard.....

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X