Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 5 days ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

I am in the opinion that we all are Murga till the time we dont get the possession. Phase 1 guys are struggling since december to get their dream falt. Big claims were made..."Real life to begin" and the ground reality is no one in phase 1 has got possession letter.

Comment

So, does it make sense to buy a 1970 sft unit in Espacia today at 5000 psft? Or do you think the rate should be more like 4800 psft?
      Last edited by rovingeye; June 13 2012, 02:56 PM. Reason: Added more detail

Comment

As per my limited knowledge, registry is not happening at Omaxe Grand, as NA clearance is not in place, but possession is given and lot of families have started living there.
        I was wondering, why the same thing is not happening at LB ph-1, means builder gives the possession to owners!
        Am I missing something, is situation different for both these builders?

Another thing, can someone tell me the FAR OmaxeG please?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by SGanguly View Post
          So, does it make sense to buy a 1970 sft unit in Espacia today at 5000 psft? Or do you think the rate should be more like 4800 psft?
          Pls let me know if you get something in less than 5000. I might be interested as well.

Comment

Sure. I'll let everyone know. I believe in transparent and free markets where prices can be discovered easily.

Originally posted by InvestorWise View Post
            Pls let me know if you get something in less than 5000. I might be interested as well.

Comment

Here the reason of delay is not slow construction pace but political. Hence its a concern to be worried about. Had it been slow pace in construction and rest paper work all clear, there was no need to worry. So, one must understand the difference between a usual delay and a political delay. Here towers are ready from last 4-6 months, havan ceremony performed for eye-wash and now no signs of possession. Other builders (waves, logix) too had a problem with new government, but their equation seems to be settled and things are back on track, same is not the case here. Hidden truth could be very scary. LB/LP has many investors, mostly the channel partners holding huge inventory, hence things are not getting cleared. 5100 (BSP) is a too high tag price with so many uncertainties

Originally posted by getsumit123 View Post
              I would like to emphasize, be prepared for the situation of delay of 1-2 years when purchasing a Under construction property. As external factors changes, pace of construction also changes. and it will always be true.

Comment

Agree - this is artificially inflated

This is not real...cant be sustained for long

Originally posted by LChand View Post
                Here the reason of delay is not slow construction pace but political. Hence its a concern to be worried about. Had it been slow pace in construction and rest paper work all clear, there was no need to worry. So, one must understand the difference between a usual delay and a political delay. Here towers are ready from last 4-6 months, havan ceremony performed for eye-wash and now no signs of possession. Other builders (waves, logix) too had a problem with new government, but their equation seems to be settled and things are back on track, same is not the case here. Hidden truth could be very scary. LB/LP has many investors, mostly the channel partners holding huge inventory, hence things are not getting cleared. 5100 (BSP) is a too high tag price with so many uncertainties

Comment

Are we expecting prices to come down from builder as well if possession for phase 1 is delayed by 1 or 2 months more.

Shall I hold my search for a resale/original booking flat till NA provides clearance to project. Please guide.

Comment

Originally posted by jiggler View Post
                    Are we expecting prices to come down from builder as well if possession for phase 1 is delayed by 1 or 2 months more.

Shall I hold my search for a resale/original booking flat till NA provides clearance to project. Please guide.
                    Their BSP is 5800 on paper. For downpayment plan, 10% discount is given, i.e; a BSP of 5220. But its being freely sold at 5100 even before negotiation. There were advertisements in paper too, for 5100 rate. What you say, why builder went polite/easy on rates.

Comment

But I spoke to a 3C sales guy today who said next inspection is on 15th June from NA and things will get cleared after that. And that possession will be 1st July. Of course, I took it with a pinch of salt. But who knows.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X