Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The only problem over here is that BigBoss over here were not able to book a flat in LB.

    Therefore they always promote the negatives.

    and the guys like C**kie always try to find a way and get support from their parents.

    Q1: You name a single builder where after completion there’s not minor crack in the building.

    Q2: Can you blindly trust yahoo, google or any group? I’m also part of it and I’m end user I was also present in the meeting and we know how many of them are real end user.

    I would have really appreciate, Had so called SENIOR members had some patients and commented in a neutral manner and corrected a user’s comment if they felt wrong


    Open forum:
    Some of SENIORS are advising that one should wait for mods to correct .. they why they are having stomach pain …you also wait for mods to correct the positive statements




    C**KIE uncle: aapkay liyae:
    Some members complained that there's no hole in the kitchen :-) eak aur mudda milgaya aapko.

    --------------from yahoo forum--------
    In the Kitchen, there is no drainage outlet, which generally remains in all flats below Sink/wash-basin floor. As per FM, It is not kept in any flat.
    --------------------------------------- in the kitchen :-) eak aur mudda milgaya aapko.

    --------------from yahoo forum--------
    In the Kitchen, there is no drainage outlet, which generally remains in all flats below Sink/wash-basin floor. As per FM, It is not kept in any flat.
    --------------------------------------- in the kitchen :-) eak aur mudda milgaya aapko.

    --------------from yahoo forum--------
    In the Kitchen, there is no drainage outlet, which generally remains in all flats below Sink/wash-basin floor. As per FM, It is not kept in any flat.
    --------------------------------------- in the kitchen :-) eak aur mudda milgaya aapko.

    --------------from yahoo forum--------
    In the Kitchen, there is no drainage outlet, which generally remains in all flats below Sink/wash-basin floor. As per FM, It is not kept in any flat.
    --------------------------------------- in the kitchen :-) eak aur mudda milgaya aapko.

    --------------from yahoo forum--------
    In the Kitchen, there is no drainage outlet, which generally remains in all flats below Sink/wash-basin floor. As per FM, It is not kept in any flat.
    ---------------------------------------
    CommentQuote
  • BTW I heard buyers had a meeting on 20th October regarding some issues. Did somebody ask from "when Maintenance will be charged" and what was the response?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realguru
    BTW I heard buyers had a meeting on 20th October regarding some issues. Did somebody ask from "when Maintenance will be charged" and what was the response?



    It was discussed, Waiting for 3C's response.
    CommentQuote
  • Am eagerly waiting for possession for phase 2
    CommentQuote
  • I think all buyers can pressurize 3C to defer the maintenance charges as long as basic facilities are not there . As pointed out in a photograph by one gentleman and one of the many genuine guys(except one :)), park is not operational and in Phase 1-A 50% flats are park facing.

    Just for everyone's info, in one of the recently delivered "premium" societies in Noida/Indirapuram,builder agreed to take maintenance only when he got park/club operational.

    Since 3C takes great pride in its credentials and puts a "premium" price
    on its product, I don't think 3C should have any objection on charging maintenance once they at least do some more work on park and club .

    And BTW the maintenace charges for 3C are not too less.


    Originally Posted by delphy03
    It was discussed, Waiting for 3C's response.
    CommentQuote
  • Rightly said. May be LB guys shall keep alternate proposal ready in case 3C does not budge with lesser charges......3C (or rather any builder) would need money to manage basic facilities + electricity etc...

    Originally Posted by realguru
    I think all buyers can pressurize 3C to defer the maintenance charges as long as basic facilities are not there . As pointed out in a photograph by one gentleman and one of the many genuine guys(except one :)), park is not operational and in Phase 1-A 50% flats are park facing.

    Just for everyone's info, in one of the recently delivered "premium" societies in Noida/Indirapuram,builder agreed to take maintenance only when he got park/club operational.

    Since 3C takes great pride in its credentials and puts a "premium" price
    on its product, I don't think 3C should have any objection on charging maintenance once they at least do some more work on park and club .

    And BTW the maintenace charges for 3C are not too less.
    CommentQuote
  • Project updates available Lotus Boulevard - Project Updates

    Bang on the 1st day of month...Kudos 3C
    CommentQuote
  • Hope Phase II will be delivered by Feb- Mar 2013!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by enduser007
    Hope Phase II will be delivered by Feb- Mar 2013!


    You can keep hoping bhai... nothing is possible before July and I am being optimist when I say July. Unless they plan to give possession for Phase 2 Phase wise as in Tower 12 first and 16 last its a different story.

    Look at the pics Tower 12 looks 2 months away (no Doubt) Tower 12 A is 3 Months Away Tower 14, 15 and 16 (specially 16) look at least 6 months away....and then add another 2 months for the OC

    The customer care says 2012 End fact is I doubt I will get my next demand also by end of 2012 :P.

    Still I am glad I bought here... a years delay is still like no delay in a place were Eldeco Olympia was at 7th Floor when Phase 1 of LB was launched and is still awaiting possession....Klassic which was launched 2 months before LB is still 1.5 years to go.... Divine Modows same story.... worst Logix which claimed that they will give possession before LB is still struggling..The bright side is atleast I know I can move in by Next Diwali easily :P
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880
    You can keep hoping bhai... nothing is possible before July and I am being optimist when I say July. Unless they plan to give possession for Phase 2 Phase wise as in Tower 12 first and 16 last its a different story.

    Look at the pics Tower 12 looks 2 months away (no Doubt) Tower 12 A is 3 Months Away Tower 14, 15 and 16 (specially 16) look at least 6 months away....and then add another 2 months for the OC

    The customer care says 2012 End fact is I doubt I will get my next demand also by end of 2012 :P.

    Still I am glad I bought here... a years delay is still like no delay in a place were Eldeco Olympia was at 7th Floor when Phase 1 of LB was launched and is still awaiting possession....Klassic which was launched 2 months before LB is still 1.5 years to go.... Divine Modows same story.... worst Logix which claimed that they will give possession before LB is still struggling..The bright side is atleast I know I can move in by Next Diwali easily :P



    If am not wrong then all the floors for all towers are completed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880
    You can keep hoping bhai... nothing is possible before July and I am being optimist when I say July. Unless they plan to give possession for Phase 2 Phase wise as in Tower 12 first and 16 last its a different story.

    Look at the pics Tower 12 looks 2 months away (no Doubt) Tower 12 A is 3 Months Away Tower 14, 15 and 16 (specially 16) look at least 6 months away....and then add another 2 months for the OC

    The customer care says 2012 End fact is I doubt I will get my next demand also by end of 2012 :P.

    Still I am glad I bought here... a years delay is still like no delay in a place were Eldeco Olympia was at 7th Floor when Phase 1 of LB was launched and is still awaiting possession....Klassic which was launched 2 months before LB is still 1.5 years to go.... Divine Modows same story.... worst Logix which claimed that they will give possession before LB is still struggling..The bright side is atleast I know I can move in by Next Diwali easily :P

    Yes.... May be Next Diwali is also out of LB for Phase 2 Oweners...
    CommentQuote
  • Good News ! Registration Process of LB Phase 1 has started.



    Today app. 10-13 owners of LB Phase 1 have got their Sub Lease Deed Registered. So their possession can also commence next week (once finishing of their unit is completed).



    I think this should lay to rest all apprehensions and the detractors too.
    CommentQuote
  • Kudos! Lets celebrate every moment!
    CommentQuote
  • LB is looking gud ncie n clean kitna resale chal raha hai bhaiyon all inclusive
    CommentQuote
  • it will be nice to see some decorated/light up balconies in LB Ph.I on Diwali day. Dont know whether actual possession/shifting by some buyers will happen before Diwali or not..good luck to all LB Ph.I buyers..
    CommentQuote