3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by Rebele003 View Post
    Is somthing written in BBA how and when they pay the delay charges..
    if they delay infinitely in offering poss. then late delay charges also paid after infinite time................

incredible india...

this can be challenge in law..
    they should pay delay monthly/quaterly....
    No i don't think so but i am not sure if it say that this will be adjusted at the time of possession either.

Law will take its own time ....you know. I have seen the worse delay where the builder gave the possession after the delay of 4 years..frustrating ..

Comment

Greetings to all!

Wow what a pessimists we all are. for a while now we readers are just subjected to only negetive views about the project. On careful anaysis it seems that all the buyers have become punters who are expecting a 100% growth on Investments(CAGR) ie year on year and they expected 3C to be vehicle of thier dreams.They are all feeling frustated on stagnancy in prices (thats applicable to all of Noida region and not specifically to this project)
      Chill out guys this builder bad.. good or excellent(whatever you may feel) has to operate in an environment where there are politicians(wolfs) always waiting for thier pound of flesh. Unfortunately we as a flock are now face to face with them at this point.(Reason why even finished towers are not given possession)

Friends lets have a little bit of opptimism and wait(there is not much that we can do at this point). Members who are writing all scary things are either people who have sold out and are thinking to re-enter at crashed rates(that has not happened... sour grapes) or new guys who have little knowledge about ground realities. My honest advise to everyone who feels that this project is not worth should immediately sell thier apattments and not waste time in such blogging.... on the other hand devote time in searching for some other / better project.

For End users I believe this should be one of the better projects in the region (Thats when you compare apples to apples & not be unrealistic and compare with an apatment double the price. Once possession is given the residents should see to it that the builder maintains the project well... because that is the key to its success

Comment

Originally posted by samirpanache View Post
        Greetings to all!

Wow what a pessimists we all are. for a while now we readers are just subjected to only negetive views about the project. On careful anaysis it seems that all the buyers have become punters who are expecting a 100% growth on Investments(CAGR) ie year on year and they expected 3C to be vehicle of thier dreams.They are all feeling frustated on stagnancy in prices (thats applicable to all of Noida region and not specifically to this project)
        Chill out guys this builder bad.. good or excellent(whatever you may feel) has to operate in an environment where there are politicians(wolfs) always waiting for thier pound of flesh. Unfortunately we as a flock are now face to face with them at this point.(Reason why even finished towers are not given possession)

Friends lets have a little bit of opptimism and wait(there is not much that we can do at this point). Members who are writing all scary things are either people who have sold out and are thinking to re-enter at crashed rates(that has not happened... sour grapes) or new guys who have little knowledge about ground realities. My honest advise to everyone who feels that this project is not worth should immediately sell thier apattments and not waste time in such blogging.... on the other hand devote time in searching for some other / better project.

For End users I believe this should be one of the better projects in the region (Thats when you compare apples to apples & not be unrealistic and compare with an apatment double the price. Once possession is given the residents should see to it that the builder maintains the project well... because that is the key to its success
        I must say you have good writing skills. But all this talk seems to be from a sales person

Can you please put some light on ground realities? What is the progress of Completion certificate from NOIDA for ready towers in LB? What is the actual reason of not offering the possession?

I expect a sensible reply and not counter attack

Comment

koi nahin yaar, ab toh aadat ho gayee hai... sabki sunte hain hum.

above my point of view is appended...
          LC bhai soory for harsh words againnnnnnnnn

Comment

Originally posted by samirpanache View Post
            Greetings to all!

very well written...I am very happy with my past and present investments in 3c LB, LP and L300....I have made better than FD returns with almost no uncertainty... Atleast the 3C property is liquid....There are lot of developers whose properties values are only on paper and don not have any buyers...

i think buyers (investors/ end users) shd sober their expectation and not treat LB as a speculative investment..it has to follow the economic scenario which is currently not very bullish...how long will it continue is anybody's gues...I for one am still making investments even in this economic condn in FUNDAMENTALLY SOUND PROPERTIES....My picks are - LB, LP, L300, Prateek Edifice, Omaxe GW....Anything beyond sec 93 is not worth investing in my books...

3C is a cash rich company which is most critical for me as an investor as this ensures atleast the delivery is not at risk...Look at the condn of Unitech, Jaypee, Supertech and Amrapali to name a few...money being borrowed left right and Centre from every source, property being mortgaged multiple times...expensive loans sitting in books,,,i wonder how will these companies survive in extended slowdown!!!

Comment

yes purvanchal is respectful builder, but if he own the project LB, then too will be more than 75L for same area, sunshine may be dark horse if he avoid antriksh marriage.. but quality of material used in SSH is not par with 3C.
              transparency yes.
              Please elaborate! I have a unit in SSH which I might try harder to sell if this is true

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
                I must say you have good writing skills. But all this talk seems to be from a sales person

Can you please put some light on ground realities? What is the progress of Completion certificate from NOIDA for ready towers in LB? What is the actual reason of not offering the possession?

whats 3c telling you?? else, approach Noida Authority with a RTI...its a very powerful tool!!!

is your unit in Phase 1??

Comment

Thats your judgement (About my being a sales guy) I am a end user that too in Lotus Panache... and had given my counter views on all the pessimistic view beign circulated

As regards to your query about possession... I think I had made it prety clear in my earlier mail why I think is the delay from NA side.. Rest they are my personal views take it or leave it

Originally posted by LChand View Post

Comment

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
                    whats 3c telling you?? else, approach Noida Authority with a RTI...its a very powerful tool!!!

is your unit in Phase 1??
                    Thank god, phase 1 me nahin hai, but if Phase1 is delayed, very likely other phases too will get delayed....

3C told me, they'll offer possession of Phase 1 in a month, this is a month back reply from them. Hence trying to get an idea from the market, the actual reason.

rents bhi discuss karr liye hum logone...sab hawa me...
                    Last edited by LChand; June 14 2012, 11:53 AM.

Comment

The 3C Group Is Well Known Builder. Don't Worry For Anything In This Project.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X