Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :


  • Allcheckdeals page is showing up the rates 4250 since 1st of June but
    are these rates realle effective? Is 3C coming up with a new tower now
    as I think Tower 8 and 9 are almost sold out.

    BTW guys I am looking for LB . Do you think 4250 with discount is a good
    rate to enter still?
    CommentQuote
  • if you are buying with a minimum 2 yr window, suggest go ahead.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vj0real
    if you are buying with a minimum 2 yr window, suggest go ahead.


    Yeah I agree . But if say for some unforseen reason, I have to sell after 1
    year do you think I can get a buyer at this high price around 4600 for tower-8.
    CommentQuote
  • 3C lotus boulevard

    my estimate is 1 year it should be 5000. waise i am going to the site tomoro, may refresh estimates basis ground reality.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vj0real
    my estimate is 1 year it should be 5000. waise i am going to the site tomoro, may refresh estimates basis ground reality.


    Are you talking of 5000 BSP and can somebody let me know how is tower 8 in terms of location.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by topjobsncr
    Are you talking of 5000 BSP and can somebody let me know how is tower 8 in terms of location.


    tower 8 near entrance where reception and business centre is there!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sgslakshya
    tower 8 near entrance where reception and business centre is there!!

    So, that means its an overall decent location. I just want to know whether it is an east facing tower?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by topjobsncr
    So, that means its an overall decent location. I just want to know whether it is an east facing tower?


    its park facing side is east facing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sgslakshya
    its park facing side is east facing.


    That means one should look for park facing option if you have preference for that location and hope for sunlight. Thanks for the info.
    CommentQuote
  • yeah for morning sun lovers, you are right (topjobncr). East flats also stay cooler.
    CommentQuote
  • Can somebody pls tell me - what is tower 31 ( and how high).

    Also in this project there are two entrances - which one do you think will be used more?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SBR_NOIDA
    too early dude to resale...you'll gain nothing but will loose surely. don't believe 3C or have got a better deal in a better project.?

    That is not the case, i have some reasons to resale, if some one is interested.. it is as stated by some one, park facing east facing, 7th floor only. Rest leave other person to choose. and tower just near to business centre and entrace gate
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vj0real
    Can somebody pls tell me - what is tower 31 ( and how high).

    Also in this project there are two entrances - which one do you think will be used more?


    As per 3cs , they have cancelled tower 31 as of now but they will launch smething in future
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sgslakshya
    As per 3cs , they have cancelled tower 31 as of now but they will launch smething in future


    So that means they are going to sell only tower 8 and 9 . After that there are no towers to open.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by topjobsncr
    So that means they are going to sell only tower 8 and 9 . After that
    there are no towers to open.


    I think they are also offering units in tower 28, 29 and 30 phae 4.
    Bigger size units were there.
    CommentQuote