Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Man you are addicted to IREF like people are with Facebook.

Not sure how do you get so much time to spent on IREF, get a life man, go out, have some fun. Do NOT keep waiting for others opinions, so that you can write a response immediately.This is addiction bro, trust me.

And i agree, LB threads quality has degraded tremendously because of this addiction. There is NO quality discussion now.

Originally posted by LChand View Post
    Friends, do you need everyone agrees to LB/LP buyers? Why you are not open to different opinions?

Comment

how many posts you find by me every day? I am far away from IREF nowadays, infact from last 3-4 months, I am not much active, as I used to be... quality toh degrade hogee hee, when you all want is the praises... half view discussion (praises) ends into an argument..... & you wish other half (critics with true) remains silent...

Originally posted by findingnemo View Post

Not sure how do you get so much time to spent on IREF, get a life man, go out, have some fun. Do NOT keep waiting for others opinions, so that you can write a response immediately.This is addiction bro, trust me.

And i agree, LB threads quality has degraded tremendously because of this addiction. There is NO quality discussion now.

Comment

Research Report on Real Estate Sector

Dear All,
        Greetings!

Pls find attached a Survey report published by Sulekha on Real Estate appreciation... I hope this would interest NOIDA Reality Investors (Got it trough the net.... cannot vouch on hte authenticity)

God Bless India
        Attached Files
        Last edited by samirpanache; June 18 2012, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by findingnemo View Post

I have partly succeeded in coming out of this addiction

Comment

Originally posted by vbinda View Post
            This thread is becoming full of useless discussions. Is there any way Admins can control it? Its killing the interest of this thread.

I agree no real issues of value to end user only who should exit who should enter. in the past some good post were put up as to what should end user do for maintenance etc. now there seems to be a war. My request to end users or at least to people who had brought this thinking of it as end user is not to waste time responding to this speculation. we are here to stay, let us talk about issues which we will face. definitely the delayed possession will affect us all but I believe there are other issues too like registry etc. would like to discuss these by knowledgeable members

Comment

Status?

I was told last week by a Sales guy from 3C that there was a scheduled inspection by NA on the 15th June (post which possession will start). Anybody has any updates on the outcome of said inspection?

Is "no news" = good news or bad news in this instance?

Comment

Originally posted by rajmpanda View Post
                I agree no real issues of value to end user only who should exit who should enter. in the past some good post were put up as to what should end user do for maintenance etc. now there seems to be a war. My request to end users or at least to people who had brought this thinking of it as end user is not to waste time responding to this speculation. we are here to stay, let us talk about issues which we will face. definitely the delayed possession will affect us all but I believe there are other issues too like registry etc. would like to discuss these by knowledgeable members
                Oh Ok! Now i get the meaning of useless. Useless is if you say or imply that price of LB is much less in the real market than what its investors are thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by ashish18 View Post
                  Oh Ok! Now i get the meaning of useless. Useless is if you say or imply that price of LB is much less in the real market than what its investors are thinking.
                  Dude

You sound like a case of sour grapes!

Comment

but are you sure those are the grapes in the deal you have made?

Comment

till the time packet can be opened (possession is offered) ... no one can be sure ....

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X