Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I did not know that LB too has 1 BHK options...
    CommentQuote
  • And who told you now that LB has 1 BHK option?

Originally Posted by cookie
    I did not know that LB too has 1 BHK options...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aashish123
    And who told you now that LB has 1 BHK option?

Its in Phas3-III. Area is around 650 psft I guess

Om Sai Global
    CommentQuote
  • How's the experience in Phase1 ,can anybody who has already shifted throw some light....
    CommentQuote
  • Then why this floorplan is not on their site. Lotus Boulevard - Floor Plans.

I dont think LB has 1 BHK.
    CommentQuote
    Then why this floorplan is not on their site. Lotus Boulevard - Floor Plans.

I dont think LB has 1 BHK.

Infact I was surprised too..
    But there is 1 BHK options. confirmed.
    CommentQuote
  • I would rather trust Lotus Boulevard site than Om Sai Global. And if there is 1 BHK what is the total number of 1 BHKs?
    CommentQuote
    I would rather trust Lotus Boulevard site than Om Sai Global. And if there is 1 BHK what is the total number of 1 BHKs?

see the Ad in front page of Delhi times.. see it to believe it. else your wish if you want to be in denial..

Om Sai Global is one of the main underwriters of LB, call them and confirm.
    CommentQuote
  • its new & surprising....... JAI-VEERU waali kahaani lag rahi hai.... pat to hum jeete, cheet toh tum haare.... :D
    CommentQuote
  • This is Om Sai Global as well. Lotus Boulevard - Noida Sector 100 3c New Residential Project Expressway

The ad which you re talking could be a typo if I were to believe you(although your earlier posts force me not to believe you). But unfortunately, not everyone is fortunate to find out the typo.

Yet another wrong info from the same guy to mislead purposely and look at the way you came up with this post

"I did not know this project has a 1BHK". Wow

MODS .:bab (3):this guy .

see the Ad in front page of Delhi times.. see it to believe it. else your wish if you want to be in denial..

CommentQuote
  • Ashish ji

Ad is typo but you are 100 percent true..
    prove its typo then ask Mod to ban me.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Ashish ji

Ad is typo but you are 100 percent true..
    prove its typo then ask Mod to ban me.

C:):)kie jee aapke gruha accheche nhn chal rahe...thoda vishram lo.... :D
    thodi rum, thodi whisky, thodi vodka, thodi soda, thoda ice....gatak jao... thand me....bhala hoga...aapka bhi..aur IREF ki baaki janta ka bhi...specially LB waalon ka... aur haan gatak ne ke baad so jana... warna IREF pe aatank macha doge aap... :)
    CommentQuote
  • The way you wrote here anyone would think that you are 100% sure.

How much you are paid by rival party or broking house to defame certain projects?And how much incentives constitute extra top-ups for taking in all the insults that you are?

CommentQuote

• Rakesh Bro

its in today Ad. infact I called them after seeing the Ad. and unit size is also mentioned.
    that's how I know size is around 680 sqft.

floor plan is not available online.
    CommentQuote