Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Rakesh Bro

its in today Ad. infact I called them after seeing the Ad. and unit size is also mentioned.
    that's how I know size is around 680 sqft.

floor plan is not available online.

mere tanna raja..so jao... if u r right, will this benefit you? if you are wrong, leave it....! sahi hai na...?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    mere tanna raja..so jao... if u r right, will this benefit you? if you are wrong, leave it....! sahi hai na...?

Lchand Bhai

Don't make irrelevant comments.
    I am sharing what I know and want to.

I wish you made such comments for those who needed it most in this thread.
    CommentQuote
    Lchand Bhai

Don't make irrelevant comments.
    I am sharing what I know and want to.

I wish you made such comments for those who needed it most in this thread.

I tried to save you, once again people will be after you in this whole scenario if somehow its not true....

Khush raho Cookie bhai... :)

mujhe bhi gussa aata hai... :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aashish123
    The way you wrote here anyone would think that you are 100% sure.

How much you are paid by rival party or broking house to defame certain projects?And how much incentives constitute extra top-ups for taking in all the insults that you are?

what's defame in it..??
    all you are saying ..

just have a look of 3C LB ad in todays delhi times in front page..
    don't worry I post the ad tomorrow in the the thread..
    CommentQuote
    what's defame in it..??
    all you are saying ..

just have a look of 3C LB ad in todays delhi times in front page..
    don't worry I post the ad tomorrow in the the thread..

why not today... its not available in epaper?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    why not today... its not available in epaper?

Lchand Bro

I will post the ad tomorrow.
    what's a big deal Bhai??

shall I send you the numbers if you call them now to confirm?
    CommentQuote
  • Did you confirm from them ? The way you are asking looks sure you confirmed from them. So why are you unsure now?

Originally Posted by cookie

Om Sai Global is one of the main underwriters of LB, call them and confirm.
    CommentQuote
    Did you confirm from them ? The way you are asking looks sure you confirmed from them. So why are you unsure now?

confirmed ....

by the way, I did not ask anyone to confirm this. I just shared what I saw..

but as usual.. you guys reacted in the same old fashion ;)
    CommentQuote
  • So, you have confirmed that LB has 1 BHK by calling Om Sai Global as well
    CommentQuote
    So, you have confirmed that LB has 1 BHK by calling Om Sai Global as well

I will post the Ad tomorrow ..
    I call them or them call me. that's not the point.
    CommentQuote
  • Then why did you write here to call them and confirm if you had not done so.
    Who is more authentic?

-I posed the same broking house's link which would anyway be more reliable than a one-off add as that broking house could also be referring to other 3C project which could have 1 BHK.
    -You did not post the ad even.

And you are asking me to confirm ? And surprisingly, you are the veteran member of IREF.

Shame on you.
    CommentQuote
    I will post the Ad tomorrow ..
    I call them or them call me. that's not the point.

Ad mein clearly likha tha 1/2/3 bhk .... so yes surely it must be having 1bhk .. unless its the mistake of some ad agency guy or something
    CommentQuote
    Ad is not the point. The point is whether LB has 1 BHK or not.

Lets have a bet

If LB has 1 BHK, then I will buy that as I am interested in LB and I will give you double the brokerage that I will give it to my broker as I sense you are also working for some broking house and you are hungry for brokerage.

If LB does not have 1 BHK, then I will like to give you one tight slap on your cheek . I don't need brokerage as I don't work for any broking house

Agreed ?

Main samay hoon ......

kaurav kaun aur pandav kaun yeh sikka ucchal ke check kar lena, but yeh posts padh ke main dhrishtrashtra nahi bana reh sakta. I read this add in delhi times and even I noticed 1 bhk add from OM Sai Global on front page. I was conused as I have followed this project from scratch until a year back and this 1 bhk didnt exist. Then I flipped the page and saw zing add. I could put 2 and 2 together, zing ka fineprint LB pe aa gaya. In short Shakuni mama Om Sai Global hai .
    CommentQuote
  • This is the Ad

Have a look at this Ad.
    Don't tell me I published this.:D
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 4luvofmoney
    Main samay hoon ......

kaurav kaun aur pandav kaun yeh sikka ucchal ke check kar lena, but yeh posts padh ke main dhrishtrashtra nahi bana reh sakta. I read this add in delhi times and even I noticed 1 bhk add from OM Sai Global on front page. I was conused as I have followed this project from scratch until a year back and this 1 bhk didnt exist. Then I flipped the page and saw zing add. I could put 2 and 2 together, zing ka fineprint LB pe aa gaya. In short Shakuni mama Om Sai Global hai .

I called them and they confirmed that 1BHk is in LB in phase-III.
    if someone has misgivings, one can call and confirm, whats a big deal.. I just don't understand.
    CommentQuote