3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 5 days ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by rajmpanda View Post
    not sure how you have made this analysis . where have i said "useless" and I am not quoting any price etc at all in my post. not sure how you are drawing inferences where there none.

I am an end user ( not an investor) for me issues related to the management of 3Cs are imp. I believe as many others are also saying that too much of the discussions in these thread is driven by investors and prices.

I am asking end users to restrict themselves to discussions related to managemnt issues ( btw these also includes delay in possession). what is wrong in that?
    Raj,
    Actually a thread cannot be restricted to investor/end user only. I don't have a property in LB, but that cannot stop me from putting my comments at wild prices thrown here. I am just throwing in my opinion that the expectation prices are not fair and they are subject to discussion. Until the thread is named as "only for buyers discussion", you cannot stop anyone from questioning the price with so many issues pending. I don't see why those questions can be called useless.

Comment

Originally posted by InvestorWise View Post
      Why do u keep on proving my point that you missed the boat. You asked a silly question. I merely responded. Now you don't want to accept that as well.

Analyze your quotes and have the stomach to accept similar answers. There is no way for me to prove to you what I said. I made my first comment in a joking spirit, but your annoyed response simply makes us feel that you couldn't and haven't been able to ride the wave.

If being negative on the project rocks your boat, then good for you my friend. Hope you make a better decision and enlighten us with your logics!
      ha ha your point is that there is only one boat in this world. And btw, I am only -ve on the current price and not the project if you can UNDERSTAND the difference and hence the reason for questioning something.

Comment

Originally posted by ashish18 View Post
        Raj,
        Actually a thread cannot be restricted to investor/end user only. I don't have a property in LB, but that cannot stop me from putting my comments at wild prices thrown here. I am just throwing in my opinion that the expectation prices are not fair and they are subject to discussion. Until the thread is named as "only for buyers discussion", you cannot stop anyone from questioning the price with so many issues pending. I don't see why those questions can be called useless.

point taken, you have every rt to post whatever you think and I havent tried to stop you or anything
        I have no issue with any discussions and I never called anything useless or questioning the price discussions etc. I just feel and said there is too much of that going on.

you implied that (from my post) and still implying that angle whereas I was requesting more postings from end users as well as other members of the group to concentrate on some real issues that end users will need to focus on.
        also the focus in the group has now moved from some serious discussions to calling each other names. does that help anyone ( be it an investor or an end user).
        my post was a request to bring back some serious discussions on issues that are there or will crop up in lotus boulevard. price is one among many such issues This can be done with being derogatory to the project or to Individuals. In the past there were many such discussions on water electricity buyers registration,I have found many posts like that to be very useful

Comment

Originally posted by rajmpanda View Post
          point taken, you have every rt to post whatever you think and I havent tried to stop you or anything
          I have no issue with any discussions and I never called anything useless or questioning the price discussions etc. I just feel and said there is too much of that going on.

you implied that (from my post) and still implying that angle whereas I was requesting more postings from end users as well as other members of the group to concentrate on some real issues that end users will need to focus on.
          also the focus in the group has now moved from some serious discussions to calling each other names. does that help anyone ( be it an investor or an end user).
          my post was a request to bring back some serious discussions on issues that are there or will crop up in lotus boulevard. price is one among many such issues This can be done with being derogatory to the project or to Individuals. In the past there were many such discussions on water electricity buyers registration,I have found many posts like that to be very useful
          Raj,
          point taken by me too. lets move forward

Comment

HI Guys, Any idea when the possession of first phase of LB will start. Every month , sales and marketing staff says that next month, it will start. Market rumor is that its near to Diwali.

Comment

Whats up? Anybody selling Espacia tower 33 for 3500 psft? PM me.

Comment

did u means 3500 INR/sqft?

If yes, I have nothing to say.

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
                  did u means 3500 INR/sqft?

If yes, I have nothing to say.
                  Yes, thats what I meant. I may change my mind and ask for 2500 psft soon.

BTW, were you suggesting my bid was too high?

Comment

Originally posted by ashish18 View Post
                    ha ha your point is that there is only one boat in this world. And btw, I am only -ve on the current price and not the project if you can UNDERSTAND the difference and hence the reason for questioning something.
                    No. When I say "rocks your boat", I mean "solves your purpose". Its a figure of speech....if you now know what I mean. Anyways...no point arguing any further.

Comment

buddy, you have all the rights to expect Rs 1500/sqmt as well.

Originally posted by SGanguly View Post
                      Yes, thats what I meant. I may change my mind and ask for 2500 psft soon.

BTW, were you suggesting my bid was too high?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X