Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5128 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • why only LZ and LB was in the add today ..why not LP ?
    CommentQuote
  • I would say people to not believe online info and just check with the builder. No ads, no broking house, no brokers . Only Believe the builder web site for authentic info.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit234
    why only LZ and LB was in the add today ..why not LP ?

Iska sahi jawab toh Navjot singh sidhu hi de sakta hai.......mera andaza hai...kyonki OM Sai ka paisa jahan phansa hoga...woh ussi ka add dega....waise LP bhi hota toh...ur question cud be 300 kyon nahi ....then peak kyon nahin...sports city kyon nahin...gurgaon kyon nahi....
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone contacted 3C to find out if LB has got 1 BHKs? I thought of calling, but didn't feel like spending 1 rupee for this info :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Has anyone contacted 3C to find out if LB has got 1 BHKs? I thought of calling, but didn't feel like spending 1 rupee for this info :)

When I went to LB a month back initially the executive over there refuted the existence of a 1BHK flat but later back tracked on his words and said that there was one or maybe two 1BHK apartments on the ground floor of every tower. I was told that the site office itself was converted out of a single 1BHK unit.

Though I didn't go in to check it out but from my limited observation I could get the feeling that there is a single 1BHK unit on the GF of every tower right next to the life lobby.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Zero Cool
    When I went to LB a month back initially the executive over there refuted the existence of a 1BHK flat but later back tracked on his words and said that there was one or maybe two 1BHK apartments on the ground floor of every tower. I was told that the site office itself was converted out of a single 1BHK unit.

Though I didn't go in to check it out but from my limited observation I could get the feeling that there is a single 1BHK unit on the GF of every tower right next to the life lobby.

Boss now 3C greed has increase so much.... having 1 BHK in each tower will also increase the density ...and the worst part is the gentry which it will have will not be that great. God bless LB residents.. I really hope they dont have the same 1 BHK flat in our Panache
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by REDUDE
    Boss now 3C greed has increase so much.... having 1 BHK in each tower will also increase the density ...and the worst part is the gentry which it will have will not be that great. God bless LB residents.. I really hope they dont have the same 1 BHK flat in our Panache

Dear
    It will not increase the density as these flats are already counted on ground floor, only change is three bedroom may be changed to 2, and two bedroom to one to increase the area on ground floor lobby.

May be hardly 30 odd 1 bhk...

So no need to panic, also about gentry these are costly than those who booked initials 2 bhk...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by REDUDE

On the contrary, I think we should give credit to 3C for this. Old timers on this forum might remember a discussion few months ago (may be a year ago) about a need to sacrifice a flat or two at the ground floor level to make room for a more open lobby/common area. This is 3C answer to that, it looks like they did heard the web discussion and converted one 2BHK flat in each of these towers into 1BHK (or 3BHK into 2BHK) and sacrificed that area to the lobby. No wonder the Super area went up by few square footage but in the long run this will benefit residents.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rebele003
    Dear
    It will not increase the density as these flats are already counted on ground floor, only change is three bedroom may be changed to 2, and two bedroom to one to increase the area on ground floor lobby.

May be hardly 30 odd 1 bhk...

So no need to panic, also about gentry these are costly than those who booked initials 2 bhk...

Companies might prefer these 1BHKs to make a small guest house.
    CommentQuote
  • Yepp! I had seen the ad in ToI with 1/2/3 BHK. Since name of OmSaiGlobal was there, I checked the 3C site and could not find any 1 BHK. But the latest comments on the forum indicate that there are few on Ground floor.... :(

Originally Posted by cookie
    Rakesh Bro

its in today Ad. infact I called them after seeing the Ad. and unit size is also mentioned.
    that's how I know size is around 680 sqft.

floor plan is not available online.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    Companies might prefer these 1BHKs to make a small guest house.

Is it allowed?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Is it allowed?

why not?
    CommentQuote
  • Everything is allowed inside LB..;-)))
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    Everything is allowed inside LB..;-)))

Everything is allowed everywhere.....its UP/Delhi/NCR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aashish123
    Then why did you write here to call them and confirm if you had not done so.
    Who is more authentic?

-I posed the same broking house's link which would anyway be more reliable than a one-off add as that broking house could also be referring to other 3C project which could have 1 BHK.
    -You did not post the ad even.

And you are asking me to confirm ? And surprisingly, you are the veteran member of IREF.

Shame on you.

Ashishji, are you paying double the commission to Cookie now? ;)

sqooqx!
    CommentQuote