3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by Gaurav256 View Post
    buddy, you have all the rights to expect Rs 1500/sqmt as well.
    But where are the seller's quotes ?Demand-supply balance eschewed in favour of seller ?

Comment

Originally posted by Gaurav256 View Post
      buddy, you have all the rights to expect Rs 1500/sqmt as well.
      Mr Ganguly seem to be here just to have fun with the Espacia buyers!!! I like his confidence! Initially i thought he was kidding but he seems to be serious abt this price range!!

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
        did u means 3500 INR/sqft?

If yes, I have nothing to say.
        Lchand, I think he meant INR only and not Yen

Comment

Originally posted by ashish18 View Post
          Lchand, I think he meant INR only and not Yen
          WHAT ABOUT DOLLARS..............................

Comment

Originally posted by siddh79 View Post
            WHAT ABOUT DOLLARS..............................
            Bhai, Dollar and Euro was obvious in Lchand's question with rupee hitting new lows almost everyday.

Comment

Yeah - allow me to clarify. I am dead serious with my price. In my mind, the fundamentals (jobs, infrastructure, huge traffic jams on dnd during office hours, hard water, political situation in UP etc. etc.) do not allow valuations in the 5000s for this particular apartment complex.

Noida is not like Brooklyn, Jersey City or Queens which are suburbs for Manhattan and are connected by super fast subway trains and road networks to Manhattan (which is where jobs are found). So all this logic of scarcity is farce. Land is not available in New York City either and property prices in suburbs are really not as crazy as they are in Noida. So, yeah, I'm paying 3500 psft for Espacia - take it or leave it.
              Last edited by rovingeye; June 23 2012, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Pls compare with Indian City's.... Fly back to India.... Welcome Home
                Bro Please.... Please keep me in mind at those rates I am a buyer anytime
                Best of Luck

Originally posted by SGanguly View Post
                Yeah - allow me to clarify. I am dead serious with my price. In my mind, the fundamentals (jobs, infrastructure, huge traffic jams on dnd during office hours, hard water, political situation in UP etc. etc.) do not allow valuations in the 5000s for this particular apartment complex.

Noida is not like Brooklyn, Jersey City or Queens which are suburbs for Manhattan and are connected by super fast subway trains and road networks to Manhattan (which is where jobs are found). So all this logic of scarcity is farce. Land is not available in New York City either and property prices in suburbs are really not as crazy as they are in Noida. So, yeah, I'm paying 3500 psft for Espacia - take it or leave it.

Comment

Originally posted by SGanguly View Post

I full agree with you dada. your valuation model has priced in every risk. go ahead and buy all put options for Espacia at 5000+ current levels. you will be a millionaire in 6 month and will single handedly crash the NCR RE bubble

Comment

Guys,

You are feeding a troll here. He ll derail the thread with an unnecesary conversation. Wish him best of luck for 3500 Rs/psft or even 2500 Rs/psft. Maybe someone would just give Mr ganguly the property on a platter for free, out of frustration because Noida is not New York.

Tell him he is smartest of the lot, wish him luck and move on.

Regards

Comment

For all those who are waiting for the possession & subsequent registry of their flats "launched after mid 2009 and nearing possession" i would like to remind you of a deal which was done between NA and builders where builders can get the land by paying 10% amount upfront and rest in 10 equal installments spread over a decade.

Even though the buyers might get the flat keys from the builder but getting actual registry done is almost impossible, until builder pays all the dues of the particular land to the NA. So near possession, ready for possession is all fake thinking. Believe me or not, no one would get actual possession any soon whether the builder is 3C or any other as all these builders are crooks.
                      Last edited by mehrotra_kk; June 23 2012, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X