Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I would love to know the number of 1BHK as I am keen to buy in LB not on ground floor though. And also, I will pay double the amount to Cookie. At least I will get a chance to meet him that way.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    why not?

Company guesthouse becomes like a commercial use. Many societies do not allow flats to be rented to bachelors. Company guesthouses would cause similar nuisance. The guests stay for just a few days, and would not care much for society laws.
    CommentQuote
  • Well I think even premimum societies like Eldeco, Purvanchal, ATS allow for commercial guesthouses. I don't see society norm violation . It depends a lot on how RWA/builder manage.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes that correct. Purvanchal allow commercial guest house. Eldeco i am not aware of commercial guest house but Eldeco does not allow renting property to bachelors.

Originally Posted by Aashish123
    Well I think even premimum societies like Eldeco, Purvanchal, ATS allow for commercial guesthouses. I don't see society norm violation . It depends a lot on how RWA/builder manage.
    CommentQuote
  • Still the Guesthouse can not be assumed to a bench mark for making society good. These mentioned society might be good for another reasons or facilities not for having guest houses.

There is always a nuisance associated with Guest house or bachelors. In Indirapuram recently my society RWA banned the renting out to bachelors and guest house ... If building maintenance is with builder for ever he will (mis)use it for his own favour.

Originally Posted by Aashish123
    Well I think even premimum societies like Eldeco, Purvanchal, ATS allow for commercial guesthouses. I don't see society norm violation . It depends a lot on how RWA/builder manage.
    CommentQuote
  • has anyone given or taken a flat on rent in LB? Any news on rentals in LB?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    has anyone given or taken a flat on rent in LB? Any news on rentals in LB?

good question, i also would like to know but i doubt if someone has done it as basic interior work need some time. also would like to know if maintenance issue has been resolved that was posted couple of weeks back
    CommentQuote
  • Ph3- T20 delayed penalty demand

PH3 owners who booked the flats in 2009 - have you all started writing to 3C for delayed penalty demand as the possession dates promised in BBA is already over I think. Has anybody got any reply from 3C for tentative possession dates in reply to the raised delayed penalty demand?

LChandJi- Did you raise any delayed penalty for your T20 unit specifically? Did you get any reply for possession dates?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Company guesthouse becomes like a commercial use. Many societies do not allow flats to be rented to bachelors. Company guesthouses would cause similar nuisance. The guests stay for just a few days, and would not care much for society laws.

No real issues, they will end up being used as service/company apartments or guesthouses. No permissions are required.

The company in question takes the apartment on rent from the original individual owner and then gets its employees to stay there - people from outside who have been hired, in city for interview, training etc.

infact, in my 10-12 years of experience, they are the best to have. lowest electricity consumption. Full kitchen not required. No eviction issues etc. Sure there could be cons too.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IndianPundit
    PH3 owners who booked the flats in 2009 - have you all started writing to 3C for delayed penalty demand as the possession dates promised in BBA is already over I think. Has anybody got any reply from 3C for tentative possession dates in reply to the raised delayed penalty demand?

LChandJi- Did you raise any delayed penalty for your T20 unit specifically? Did you get any reply for possession dates?

in my case, same has still 10-11 months to go.... but 3C personnel assured me the possession by April-June.
    CommentQuote
  • Am in Phase 2 and 3C has said that possession will start by April - June 2013.

Hope this is true....
    CommentQuote
  • I have Unit in Phase 4-Tower 9 in LB and received an update from 3C which surprised me.. Originally ,the total number of floors in Tower 9 were 21 when I booked it. Now 3C has probably increased it to 31...As per the last update I received, they are working on 26th Floor.. Any inputs from experienced members about it? An increase of 9 floors is not normal...
    CommentQuote
  • The 3C has changed numerous times its building plan. The latest change happened in building plan in month of January 2012.
    CommentQuote
  • Changing floor plan is however accepted but adding 9 floors additional in a building which is supposed to be 21 is matter of concern.

let me see how investors react.
    CommentQuote
  • bhai green building me sab kuch ho sakta hai.....
    CommentQuote