Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Changing floor plan is however accepted but adding 9 floors additional in a building which is supposed to be 21 is matter of concern.

let me see how investors react.

More than the investors, its end-users living in such towers who should be afraid for their lives.

Of course the builder will say that he had planned for the additional floors while constructing foundation and lower floors and his revised maps and building plans are approved by some very honest Noida authority officials...
    CommentQuote
  • Its a strange tower . Some units are 20 storeyed and some are 30.
    Never seen such a tower. Its pathetic on builder's part to do it.

Did this thing happen in one go or they changed it some intermediate number in between .

Originally Posted by Ksharma22
    I have Unit in Phase 4-Tower 9 in LB and received an update from 3C which surprised me.. Originally ,the total number of floors in Tower 9 were 21 when I booked it. Now 3C has probably increased it to 31...As per the last update I received, they are working on 26th Floor.. Any inputs from experienced members about it? An increase of 9 floors is not normal...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by expressway16
    bhai green building me sab kuch ho sakta hai.....

means Green Buildings grow tall like money plant up the creeper.... wow I only wish they give a strong support
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ksharma22
    I have Unit in Phase 4-Tower 9 in LB and received an update from 3C which surprised me.. Originally ,the total number of floors in Tower 9 were 21 when I booked it. Now 3C has probably increased it to 31...As per the last update I received, they are working on 26th Floor.. Any inputs from experienced members about it? An increase of 9 floors is not normal...

Come on guys, atleast read Ksharma22 post carefully, He says"probably" increased, he himself is not sure if the company has already done that. And from when has the company started updating customers personally as claimed. Of what I know all the tower other than the phase 1 both in LB and LP were increased to 25-26 floor due to increase in FAR. Let them go beyond 26 floors and than press the panic button.
    CommentQuote
  • A lot of people talk about "increase in FAR". What increase? FAR is 2.75 only in Noida, and 2.7775 for green buildings.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    More than the investors, its end-users living in such towers who should be afraid for their lives.

Of course the builder will say that he had planned for the additional floors while constructing foundation and lower floors and his revised maps and building plans are approved by some very honest Noida authority officials...

Bhai

I know how end-users react...
    But 3C investors will again come up with some unreasonable reasoning to justify..
    CommentQuote
  • I have not seen anybody defend this move by 3C. It looks like you are not too good in forecasting whats going to happen

Originally Posted by cookie
    Bhai

But 3C investors will again come up with some unreasonable reasoning to justify..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Bhai

cookie bhai , khamoosh loog bura maan jate hai.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumargaurav
    cookie bhai , khamoosh loog bura maan jate hai.:)

Bhai

Bura maane ya acchaa we are not here to serve particular investors.
    Someone challenged me to slap when I shared 1st in this thread that LB has 1 BHK option, if my info proved wrong.not only that I was blamed to spread wrong information intentionally in LB and also was being paid for doing the same.

would you believe that?? Since then I stopped replying to such posts..
    CommentQuote
  • BTW I offered you twice the brokerage to get me a 1 BHK in LB. I have even talked to Om Sai Global and they maintain they have no idea about 1 BHK in LB still. One guy finally told me that those could be 2BHKs which got converted to 1BHK due to some unknown reasons and these are Ground Floor Units only and that also handful of units and that too not in all towers. So I am guessing that they would be less than 20.

But you are never interested in finding out all these as you never want to buy in LB as an end-user (as all your posts seem to upgrade/downgrade investors only), but I took more interest and found out what exactly is the real thing coz in the back of my mind I was thinking of end use.

Had you posted information with some more conviction and explanation, it would have served a lot of purpose rather than posting incomplete 1 liners to misguide people.

Not surprsingly you feel increasing floors is bad from investors view because you haven't heard about end-use.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, I am not 100% sure about the increase in number of floors and that's the reason I asked in forum but here is reason for going in details -

1. First source - The layout plan on 3C LB website for Tower 9 shows 03-3003, 04-3004, 05-3005, 06-3006 (for 2BHK + Study room). For 3BHK it still shows (01-2001, 02-2002) in Tower 9.

Link - http://www.the3c.in/images/lb-layoutplan.pdf

2. Secondly, they did not update me personally but responded to my query about expected due date for top floor roof slab payment. That's how I came to know that the work is in progress for 26th Floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ksharma22
    Yes, I am not 100% sure about the increase in number of floors and that's the reason I asked in forum but here is reason for going in details -

1. First source - The layout plan on 3C LB website for Tower 9 shows 03-3003, 04-3004, 05-3005, 06-3006 (for 2BHK + Study room). For 3BHK it still shows (01-2001, 02-2002) in Tower 9.

Link - http://www.the3c.in/images/lb-layoutplan.pdf

2. Secondly, they did not update me personally but responded to my query about expected due date for top floor roof slab payment. That's how I came to know that the work is in progress for 26th Floor.

dear you are not the only one ................in panache several towers height were decreased and severals increased which was told at the time of booking in early feb 10................in gurgaon its bit diffeent area but m3m increased the height of all towers from 6 to 18 floors and wiped out/ reduced 3 towers compeletely...............builders can do anything.........and in 3c if you ask only then you get a answer ..........else the bba is shown where legally things can be altered at builder discretion which is a industry practise
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aashish123
    BTW I offered you twice the brokerage to get me a 1 BHK in LB. I have even talked to Om Sai Global and they maintain they have no idea about 1 BHK in LB still. One guy finally told me that those could be 2BHKs which got converted to 1BHK due to some unknown reasons and these are Ground Floor Units only and that also handful of units and that too not in all towers. So I am guessing that they would be less than 20.

But you are never interested in finding out all these as you never want to buy in LB as an end-user (as all your posts seem to upgrade/downgrade investors only), but I took more interest and found out what exactly is the real thing coz in the back of my mind I was thinking of end use.

Had you posted information with some more conviction and explanation, it would have served a lot of purpose rather than posting incomplete 1 liners to misguide people.

Not surprsingly you feel increasing floors is bad from investors view because you haven't heard about end-use.

i dont think there are any 1 BHKs in LB...JP certainly has a weird combination of 1BHKs and Penthouses all in the same tower (Kalypso, Pavilion Court etc etc (doesnt make any sense, i wonder who had advised JP for such idiotic thought, no exclusivity and a complete bhelpuri)...
    CommentQuote
  • Just go back 3-4 threads and see that LB 1 BHK info is provided by one of the veteran members.

I am sure that veteran member works for a rival party.
    Which rival party , that is the biggest question?

Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    i dont think there are any 1 BHKs in LB...JP certainly has a weird combination of 1BHKs and Penthouses all in the same tower (Kalypso, Pavilion Court etc etc (doesnt make any sense, i wonder who had advised JP for such idiotic thought, no exclusivity and a complete bhelpuri)...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aashish123
    Just go back 3-4 threads and see that LB 1 BHK info is provided by one of the veteran members.

I am sure that veteran member works for a rival party.
    Which rival party , that is the biggest question?

i had a flat on the GF...clearly remember there was no such option...eitherways if there are couple of 1 BHKs that shdnt make any difference,,,but there arent any..all we know the banner could have been misprinted..
    CommentQuote