Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

If this is the case then 3C or any builder needs to pay his money and then go for registry. If am not wrong, the apartments in first phase is ready for possession and i myself visited the flats and found that it is ready for delivery.

I think for getting possession, the property must be registered and then you can proceed for possession. In that case , there will be no registry for flats which are ready for delivery and it will be delivered when all 33 towers are ready (because by that time decade will be completed). The banks who have financed the apartment will be in soup.

You are right but i think builder will pay his 100% amount to NA and then start possession of flats which seems logical and wise. Else if it keeps phase by phase ready for delivery for 5 years then Builder will be in soup.

The main reason for delay in delivery with flats in first phase of LB may be registry clause.

Comment

1.Environment clearance is applied only last month. Account 6-8 more months for it. So definitively possession is not going to start in next 8 months.

Untitled Page

2. NA issues notice to payment defaulters, if LB is in list, then need to forget possession in near future.

ab to bhiyaa..gayi bhains paani mein......Another Noida extension in making........
      Last edited by getsumit123; June 25 2012, 10:42 AM.

Comment

LOL! Where are the bullies now huh? Where are the guys selling potatoes for 100/kg huh?

In summary -

1. Buyers do not have cash to buy homes at artificially inflated crazy prices.
        2. As a result, builder does not have cash to pay authority for the land they supposedly bought under Mayawati Raaj.
        3. Financier does not allow builder to liquidate inventory at below market prices

Result : Either builders file for bankruptcy and go bust OR financiers pare down their expectations and allow builders to sell the homes at prices that are more in line with supply/demand dynamics. i.e. 2500-3000 psft NOT 5000-6500 psft.

Take that builder/broker/financier bullies.

(Reference TOI article on NA issuing notices to greedy builders for payment of land costs due)

Comment

This is overpriced market with no basics.Kahin par bhi zameen khareed kar Ghar banane lag jao.Jungle mein banange toh kahenge FOREST.. people would love to buy in forests.
          There is a big syndicate b/w financiers,buliders,brokers & even banks who are readily providing loans to this overvalued properties. How would banks would be earning if they are not part of it..
          Eveyone saying property bhag rahi hai..kya pankh lag gaye. Is over salaries/business increasing at the rate which properties are jumping...
          Ganguly Dada this is the right offer for this concrete jungle for an endusers perspective. .Me also looking for the same offer like dada.. Immediate payment. dada count me too.. As also mentioned by Zohaib, 3000 is right value for these concrete jungle.
          Also the people's greed of so called investment is a problem in india. People would not like to live for the present.. would keep on giving emi's for investment purpose & would survive on limited budget.

Comment

Originally posted by SGanguly
            I have a requirement. I'm looking to buy in L300 or Espacia. However, I'll pay not more than 3000 psft. Find me a seller.
            Galguly ji,

aapke hisaab se land cost kya hona chahiye is samay sec 107/100 me? for Group Housing

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
              Galguly ji,

aapke hisaab se land cost kya hona chahiye is samay sec 107/100 me? for Group Housing
              Do hazaar max for builders who have political connections.

Comment

Fatichar bhai.. now we are coming back like a circle. If we are not artifically increasing the appts prices & launching projects at absurd rates .. This is also the basis of increased land prices. Unknown & unexperienced builders are jumping into the ring & buying land at absurd rates. If there was so more profit in creating buildings, then why 3C sold off his land in other sectors. It was merely to attract builders & create a value & showing a rosy picture & then selling at higher prices. Can you pls let me know at what prices land was procured by NA from the farmers. To add to it some infra costs etc. + 8-10 appreciation. That should be the land prices..
                I had a friend living in a society on expressway & at night there was a medical emergency & no hospitals nearby , That man could not be saved..
                Will you take that your life risk & buy at these rates...

Comment

Originally posted by SGanguly View Post
                  Do hazaar max for builders who have political connections.
                  do hazaar per sqft?

Comment

do hazaar per sqft?
                    Ganguly dada to Land bhe ager le to bolenge ki " pay Me, because i am taking care of your land"

Comment

do hazaar per sqft?
                      Haan - kyon? 1500 hai kya? I told you based on first round financing prices.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X