Sort by :
Filter by :
- I inquired on site if problem started after our registration and found out 30 registration are already done, 30 were done 2 days ago i.e Friday and 40 owners are scheduled for this week and they have already communicated the dates to these owners. Hope this clarifies.CommentQuote0Flag
- Are flats available for rent now? Anyone with some basic wood work and fit ups willing to rent out his flat?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by enduser007Phase -1 and 1A has already been offered for possession. Now awaiting Phase -2 possession.
1A kab offer kiya boss..i may have missed this news..CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Ksharma22I have Unit in Phase 4-Tower 9 in LB and received an update from 3C which surprised me.. Originally ,the total number of floors in Tower 9 were 21 when I booked it. Now 3C has probably increased it to 31...As per the last update I received, they are working on 26th Floor.. Any inputs from experienced members about it? An increase of 9 floors is not normal...
This is true and disgusting... look at the new layout on their website. Most of the phase 4 towers are now 30 Floors! http://www.the3c.in/images/lb-layoutplan.pdfCommentQuote0Flag
- 1A has not been offered...due for possession in Jan'13...CommentQuote0Flag
- I think delivery of Phase 2 will not be before June 2013!
- Ganga water supply
Do they have Ganga water supply for flats delivered or ground water?CommentQuote0Flag
- Can someone help me understand the following feature shown at the website and I think it is also there in the brochure, how this optional? -
"Insulated Roofs and Walls (optional) substantially reduce heat ingress (up to 60%), thereby resulting in substantially lower air-conditioning loads."
Is there something different about Sub Lease Deed Registered and normal registry?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by uppalsanIs there something different about Sub Lease Deed Registered and normal registry?
Sub lease deed is registered in case of leasehold.. It is no different from normal registry.
in case of noida and gr noida ,whenever you sell your property, you need to pay transfer charge to authority apart from stand duty.. while in Freehold property you are free to sell anyone,you needn't pay anything to any damn authority.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by cookieSub lease deed is registered in case of leasehold.. It is no different from normal registry.
in case of noida and gr noida ,whenever you sell your property, you need to pay transfer charge to authority apart from stand duty.. while in Freehold property you are free to sell anyone,you needn't pay anything to any damn authority.
Just to add to it, Sub Lease Deed (it is the very first legal doc which is registered) is tri partite i.e. between NA, builder and the allotee. In subsequent Sales, you got to get the Transfer Deed (between seller and buyer) prepared and registered. Apart from paying transfer charges to NA (before Transfer Deed registry), you also need to get NOC from Builder/Scociety who may or may not charge you for that.CommentQuote0Flag
very different............ formalities are more in a sub-lease ( take noc from authority & builder) and you are legally not the absoluete owner of the property .............. freehold is better anytime........CommentQuote0Flag
just 2 months back I sold my Flat, so all that I got to know.
yes many builders charge for NOC, in my case Unitech Did not charge anything.CommentQuote0Flag
- Today I have done registry for my flat for tower 3. thanksCommentQuote1Flag
- LB people created a good drama at registrar office !
LB people created a good drama at registrar office !
‘No home registration without bribe’ - The Times of IndiaCommentQuote4Flag