Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Its a game of patience, i agree with statement of zohaib2012 and whatever has done, it can`t be undone.
    Lets see...... the 2014 will decide future course of action.

Comment

Originally posted by enduser007 View Post
      Its a game of patience, i agree with statement of zohaib2012 and whatever has done, it can`t be undone.
      Lets see...... the 2014 will decide future course of action.
      I went to 3c sites.... both LP and LB and I was suffocated to say the least. They are too congested with absolutely little or no greenery. In my opinion, there are better projects available in the market.
      Hype around 3c has been simply generated because of fast construction and investors has gained from this fact. But, not any more, it has not shaped out well from an end use perspective and very few deals happening at this price.
      For me a fair price for LB and LP is 4000 BSP at this point. Not a penny more.

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
        I just talked to a friend in Noida who is in RE business in the region.

He told me....the new team of Noida authority top officials (SP favourites) have been directed to Tighten the noose around Builders in Noida.

Nearly all the builders in Noida enjoyed a FREE RUN under BSP after paying 15% commission. That was the deal....builder pay 15% commission and they get high FAR...more land bank...easy payment schemes and authority going all the way to give bullshit publicity.... basically a Free run

The Defaulters are Not NEW.....they already defaulted BEFORE...but were allowed by BSP govt. To continue....thanks to 15% commission

Now the new govt. Has made it clear to their officials.....CATCH THESE GUYS....BRING ALL THEIR WRONG DOINGS ...and give them option.....Pay commission Or get screwed.

Noida authority officials are getting into details of ALL THE RULES BROKEN AND MISUSED by these Builders......

Builder will not give from their pocket....so expect increases in super area....compromise on quality....extra towers, etc etc

This Guy is a 3C broker and I asked him about demand in LB....and he said...

''Log aatey hain.....site pe jaake kehte hain.....concrete jungle hai...greenery bahut kam....too dense''

All the best

Maana bohot dense hai but what after that... Zohaib bhai..solution bhi batao...
        3 crore ke 1400 sq. feet ke dda flat mein insaan rehna pasand karega yaa fir 90 lakh ka 2000 sq ft flat main...sochne ki baat hai..
        Logon ke paas aur kaunse better options hain.

Comment

Originally posted by sandman View Post
          For me a fair price for LB and LP is 4000 BSP at this point. Not a penny more.
          Thats high. You will be overpaying if you paid that price - trust me. Its not worth more than 3500 all in.

Comment

Originally posted by SGanguly View Post
            Thats high. You will be overpaying if you paid that price - trust me. Its not worth more than 3500 all in.
            4000 all inclusive mein to Ganguly bhai ko SP waale poora Mayawati park de denge. ....fir 3C's kya cheez hai..

Aur toh aaur as a side gift, haathi ukhaar ke inke putle bhi khare karwa denge khambon par...to make it feel homely..

You crack me up man. I love your sense of humor
            Last edited by Rajat__B; June 25 2012, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by desiguy View Post
              Delphy i doubt you have to kolkata once... Kolkata's infra in most areas are better than noida & more peaceful & violence free. People there enjoy to max, celebrate each festivals with pomp & Go & live there for some time.. We in NCR don't have any religion, no culture & & during festivals reach to our native place.. Is this the enjoyment...
              FYi i was there last year for a period of 6 months & thoroughly enjoyed...
              Sir isiliyae to acche salaha dey raha hoon. kool-kata is the best

Comment

Originally posted by Rajat__B View Post
                4000 hazaar all inclusive mein to Ganguly bhai ko SP waale poora Mayawati park de denge. ....fir 3C's kya cheez hai..

Aur toh aaur as a side gift, haathi ukhaar ke inke putle bhi khare karwa denge khambon par...to make it feel homely..

You crack me up man. I love your sense of humor
                Yeah? Well good. At least we can laugh while we sweat in our pants thinking about what is going to hit us soon.

Comment

Mr. Rajat....Not even a single project launched since 2009-10 in Noida is RTM and you are saying ki options batao ?????

Who says options ki kami hai Noida main ????

Options have NOT EVEN STARTED COMING !!!!!!!!

Hold on to your money...put in in safe, liquid Investment like FD AND WAIT.

WHATS THE HURRY ?????

Is Noida transforming into Singapore or Paris ??????

Its getting worse....maybe after 4-5 years you YOURSELF will say....''Noida is ok to come and do some shopping....take drives on weekends on expressway...but NOT WORTH LIVING !!!""

LAKHS OF FLATS will be offloaded in Resale market within next 3-5 years

Hold your money.....when they are RTM...then judge yourslef by seeing the product that WHAT SUITS YOU....

Wave pool, Vertical landscaping, sky bridges, chip and golf golf courses look very good on glossy brochures....

3D animation to mera 18 saal ka nephew bhi bahut acchi kar leta hai !!!!!!!

Knowing the standards of maintenance in India and the Latest attitude of Noida authority (past 5 years) of giving nothing but bullshit.....New FAR Rules SPECIALLY FOR NOIDA (Not anywhere else in NCR).....I dont see any reason why anyone in his senses should put in his hard earned money At Present rates in this region...

After 3 years you will get enough inventory at reasonable rates.

There is was too much supply....ginte ginte thakkk jaoge...

Simple words main....Jaypee Wishtown Noida has MORE number Residentials than Entire Present day RTM Residentials in Entire Noida region.....!!!!!!!

Baaki sab to bhool jao....jaypee project is making an entire new noida (number of residentials)

LASTLY....Noida is going downhill in terms of standards...it was meant to be a low density industrial town suburb......now it will be densest subirb of NCR..probably India.

After 4-5 years people may start looking at other Suburbs....there are many options..maybe not today...but maybe after 4-5 years...even indirapuram may start looking better than many sectors of noida !!!!

Noida main koi heere nahin laggey....BMW ne sab barbaad kar diya
                  Last edited by zohaib2012; June 25 2012, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
                    Mr. Rajat....Not even a single project launched since 2009-10 in Noida is RTM and you are saying ki options batao ?????

Who says options ki kami hai Noida main ????

Options have NOT EVEN STARTED COMING !!!!!!!!

Hold on to your money...put in in safe, liquid Investment like FD AND WAIT.

WHATS THE HURRY ?????

Is Noida transforming into Singapore or Paris ??????

Its getting worse....maybe after 4-5 years you YOURSELF will say....''Noida is ok to come and do some shopping....take drives on weekends on expressway...but NOT WORTH LIVING !!!""

LAKHS OF FLATS will be offloaded in Resale market within next 3-5 years

Hold your money.....when they are RTM...then judge yourslef by seeing the product that WHAT SUITS YOU....

Wave pool, Vertical landscaping, sky bridges, chip and golf golf courses look very good on glossy brochures....

3D animation to mera 18 saal ka nephew bhi bahut acchi kar leta hai !!!!!!!

Knowing the standards of maintenance in India and the Latest attitude of Noida authority (past 5 years) of giving nothing but bullshit.....New FAR Rules SPECIALLY FOR NOIDA (Not anywhere else in NCR).....I dont see any reason why anyone in his senses should put in his hard earned money At Present rates in this region...

After 3 years you will get enough inventory at reasonable rates.

There is was too much supply....ginte ginte thakkk jaoge...

Simple words main....Jaypee Wishtown Noida has MORE number Residentials than Entire Present day RTM Residentials in Entire Noida region.....!!!!!!!

Baaki sab to bhool jao....jaypee project is making an entire new noida (number of residentials)

Zohaib..you maybe right but what makes you so sure. A while ago you were not this hopeless towards Noida.. at least from plot point of view. Now, for some reason I am sensing a whole bunch of negativity towards Noida. I know you have helped your clients dispose of all their Noida properties based on your reasoning and political hunches but bhai..this is UP. You never know what's in store tomorrow. Kiski govt rehti hai aur kisi girti hai.

Some time back you were all praise for Lotus Zing (location and what not), sunshine helios, Purvanchal Royal Park. I know you are not too fond of dense societies but recently from your statements it appears like you brought about a screeching halt with a complete acute u-turn. Wat up bhai??

You do come across overly opinionated. It won't be a bad idea to have some balancing thought. RTM in Noida..what you taking about when sector 62 1200 sq. ft flat selling for 70 lacs. ATS in sector 93 BSP going at 9k.. Bhai..thodi toh balanced approch rakho..

varna...toh yehi baat banti hai..
                    Ganga jao gangaram...jamuna jao jamnaram.
                    Last edited by Rajat__B; June 25 2012, 06:49 PM.

Comment

bhai logon.... as informed earlier I am leaving NCR/India for few years, hence I'll not be able to follow the development in LB. But my overall take on investing in Noida has not been very positive. Had I invested in Gurgaon my investment would had easily reached 1.5 times. From now on, I'll move my all future purchases in small cities; or atleast where I get the possession within a years time.

In NOIDA; surprises keep coming day after day; 10 year payment plan shall/might bring the undesirable outcomes; one things I could never understand how banks granted the loans with so many uncertainties in place... SBI stayed away when they could have earned crores in interest from loans...

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X