Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5128 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sgslakshya
    I think they are also offering units in tower 28, 29 and 30 phae 4.
    Bigger size units were there.

Tower 28 was launched in january 2011 before tower 8 and 9. It is mostly sold out. Tower 29, 30 are being constructed along with 28 but most probably they will be sold as ready to move in apartments or may be launched later.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi LB members,

I have booked in tower 9 (phase 4) on 10th May, got my allotment letter dated 31st May. I have few queries. Please help

1. Do i need to ask for Builders Buyers agreement or it will come later on ?
    2. Can i give them a PDC and its date would be 31st May + 45 days, will it be fine ?

Thanks
    Sumit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SBR_NOIDA
    you say.u booked last week... have you booked b4 rates were revised to 4250?, else 3800 seems to be not possible because i inquired rates as 4250-6.5% (3+3.5) discount

Could you give me the details of the property dealer?? Also, please let me have ur #.
    CommentQuote
  • I tried for a reale flat in LB, but I am not getting anything below than 3800 (that too not very good floors) in phase-3 and above. Do you think it has reached 3800 level or do I need to investigate more?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by topjobsncr
    I tried for a reale flat in LB, but I am not getting anything below than 3800 (that too not very good floors) in phase-3 and above. Do you think it has
    reached 3800 level or do I need to investigate more?

Currently LB and LP are hot cakes..seller are asking anything now a days for it..
    CommentQuote
  • 3800 is a good deal...go for it...

Originally Posted by topjobsncr
    I tried for a reale flat in LB, but I am not getting anything below than 3800 (that too not very good floors) in phase-3 and above. Do you think it has
    reached 3800 level or do I need to investigate more?
    CommentQuote
  • Brokers are calling up and offering 4000 for Phase 4.

Originally Posted by visharor
    3800 is a good deal...go for it...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mt0587
    Brokers are calling up and offering 4000 for Phase 4.

Is 4000 the resale or the fresh inventory rate after dicsount ?
    CommentQuote
  • It seems like in re-sale with some patience and good negotiating skills you would be able to get it in the range of Rs 3700-3800. Builder always sell the next phase units Rs 200-300 more than the current re-sale price as noone knows about it better than him.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by topjobsncr
    Is 4000 the resale or the fresh inventory rate after dicsount ?

I have a booking in tower 27. Phase 4. Some brokers called me offered 3900-4000 range if I am willing tomsell my flat, which I dont intend to do.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mt0587
    I have a booking in tower 27. Phase 4. Some brokers called me offered 3900-4000 range if I am willing tomsell my flat, which I dont intend to do.

That means the rates have reached 4000 in resale be it any phase if you
    want decent floor. I think they will reach 4500 for all phases once phase1 possession starts.
    CommentQuote
  • generally how much time does 3Cs give to pay the demand ?
    CommentQuote
  • 3C Lotus Boulevard

Hey guys, visited the site recently. The entrance near tower 8 is just on the main road. and the other entrance is on a side road. So guess, the tower 8 wala entrance would be used more.

tower 1-7 are fully build up. believe possesion for them is in Sep TY. don't know if they will be livable, as tower 8-9 construction just started. Also with the way project is moving, I think even the phase 4 possesion can be given by 2012 DEC, then why are 3C people saying 2014?

Originally Posted by vj0real
    Can somebody pls tell me - what is tower 31 ( and how high).

Also in this project there are two entrances - which one do you think will be used more?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vj0real
    Hey guys, visited the site recently. The entrance near tower 8 is just on the main road. and the other entrance is on a side road. So guess, the tower 8 wala entrance would be used more.

tower 1-7 are fully build up. believe possesion for them is in Sep TY. don't know if they will be livable, as tower 8-9 construction just started. Also with the way project is moving, I think even the phase 4 possesion can be given by 2012 DEC, then why are 3C people saying 2014?

3C people are saying 2014 because for fresh booking they are allowed 3 years before penalty. "ALlowed as in acceptable in the RE industry".. so until 2014, they will not pay any penalty, which is fair enough since that is the norm.

One of the 3C people told me that if not by 2012 end, it will certainly be Feb 2013.. Upper basement work is going to begin this month. I bought on down payment so I had to get this info for my bank loan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MrTony
    3C people are saying 2014 because for fresh booking they are allowed 3 years before penalty. "ALlowed as in acceptable in the RE industry".. so until 2014, they will not pay any penalty, which is fair enough since that is the norm.

One of the 3C people told me that if not by 2012 end, it will certainly be Feb 2013.. Upper basement work is going to begin this month. I bought on down payment so I had to get this info for my bank loan

on which tower you have bought the unit?
    CommentQuote