3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by mrpranav View Post
    Hi I've just been interested to book a flat in LB Espacia (preferably 3 BHK 2255 sq ft). I need a blat with super area of 2200+ so I suppose LB is not an option for me.

Would like views of your guys regarding this project (LB Espacia):
    1. Is is fine to book in this project considering all legal and other issues.
    2. Is the project progress going fine in terms of delivery date that they are quoting?
    3. What is the current BSP and discounts going on for this project.
    4. Are there any unsold flats with buider currently or I should look for resale option only. I'm interested in considerably lower floors i.e. from 1 to 7 th floor.

Your views are highly appreciated.
    [QUOTE=mrpranav;190803]
    Hi I've just been interested to book a flat in LB Espacia (preferably 3 BHK 2255 sq ft). I need a blat with super area of 2200+ so I suppose LB is not an option for me.

y[COLOR="rgb(255, 140, 0)"]ou can look for two adjacent apartments in LB for floor area 0f 1090 +1090(removing one wall will give you desired area of more than 2000)depending upon availability[/COLOR]

There are risk involved because of RE issue and if you can wait for some time till it get resolved ,nothing better than that.But then there may be appreciation of price. after doin too much of research myself booked two days back in LB

2. Is the project progress going fine in terms of delivery date that they are quoting?

[COLOR="rgb(255, 140, 0)"]Progress are going fine but a delay of minimum six months will be there[/COLOR]

[COLOR="rgb(255, 140, 0)"]LB is 4000 so espacia wil be 500 to 700 more[/COLOR]

4. Are there any unsold flats with buider currently or I should look for resale option only. I'm interested in considerably lower floors i.e. from 1 to 7 th floor.

You have to talk to builder directly for this query

regards

nitin dhyani

Comment

Originally posted by mrpranav View Post

Your views are highly appreciated.
      check out stylome, definately better location layout and specs , 2400 area appt has a splash pool . and delivery will be no later than 1 year from LB espacia.

Comment

Boulevard Guys,

End users of Ph-I- have you guys thought of the interiors/ modular kitchens/ bathroom partitions etc? Are you guys thinking of hiring a contractor who will buy things in mass? Installation can be done by the same guy or individually. At least if you buy things in bulk, then there could be a huge saving.

Comment

Originally posted by niceguy View Post
          Boulevard Guys,

End users of Ph-I- have you guys thought of the interiors/ modular kitchens/ bathroom partitions etc? Are you guys thinking of hiring a contractor who will buy things in mass? Installation can be done by the same guy or individually. At least if you buy things in bulk, then there could be a huge saving.
          What is the possession date for Phase 1 do you think it will be delivered this year

Comment

yes definitely ph1 will be delivered within this year but I am not sure when other facilities like club and all will be ready.thanks.

Comment

what is the resale rate of LB? Iam interested in 1600+sft unit.

Comment

Originally posted by nicks View Post
                it will be no lesser than 3600 with involvement of cash payment too

Comment

Originally posted by nicks View Post
                  It depends on the phase you are looking at. Phase I is reselling at 4200-4300 bsp because delivery is in september this year. For phase 4 which will be delivered after 2 and 1/2 - 3 yrs prices are around 3800 bsp depending upon the location of th unit.
                  I am receiving calls from brokers for my phase 4 lower floor unit for 4000 bsp.

Comment

Originally posted by pegasus View Post
                    It depends on the phase you are looking at. Phase I is reselling at 4200-4300 bsp because delivery is in september this year. For phase 4 which will be delivered after 2 and 1/2 - 3 yrs prices are around 3800 bsp depending upon the location of th unit.
                    I am receiving calls from brokers for my phase 4 lower floor unit for 4000 bsp.
                    LB will not be livable , until all phase construction is over and all labor gone. therefore no harm in buying phase 4 ,

Comment

Originally posted by anubhaviit View Post
                      LB will not be livable , until all phase construction is over and all labor gone. therefore no harm in buying phase 4 ,
                      thats why i bought in phase four :P

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X