3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by LChand View Post
    next month se toh main hoon hi nahin NCR me.... aapko koi takleef nahin hogee; na builder se koi prashn; na IREF pe jyada active...bahut hua... possession mila toh lakhoon paye... nahin toh aap kharid lena mujhse 5000 me...

LChand bhai santi mat maro, IREF india kay bahar say be access hoti hai

Comment

Originally posted by delphy03 View Post
      LChand bhai santi mat maro, IREF india kay bahar say be access hoti hai
      haan lekin; samay nahin hoga.. project site pe rahoonga... construction site pe; toh access is not sure...

Comment

Originally posted by SGanguly View Post
        Thats high. You will be overpaying if you paid that price - trust me. Its not worth more than 3500 all in.
        babu moshai lp 3350 all inclusive main launch pe hi tha..............sarae discount ke baad........................aap toh katai optimtic ho rahe hain..........................

Comment

Originally posted by siddh79 View Post
          babu moshai lp 3350 all inclusive main launch pe hi tha..............sarae discount ke baad........................aap toh katai optimtic ho rahe hain..........................
          nahin siddh bhai... ur facts are not facts....

Comment

I think we are confused between who is an end user and who is an investor. ek baat pakki pakki hai problem end user ko hogi investor ka profit +-10% idhar udhar hoga. Ab ye decide karlo k kaun kya hai. stock market main bhi smart investor nikal leta hai fansta keval chota aadmi hai. NE main bhi kaun fansa hai mostly end user ya chota investor. kabhi suna ki kisi ne 10-20 unit NE main fasa li hon.

Comment

nahin siddh bhai... ur facts are not facts....
              bhai aap bateyange yaeh babu moshai......................real facts.....................

Comment

haan lekin; samay nahin hoga.. project site pe rahoonga... construction site pe; toh access is not sure...
                bbm lo yaar............aisee kya gal hai...............tussi aisae hi pareshaan rendae ho bahar jaane ke naam pe.............khoob likho comment..............

Comment

Hi All,
                  One thing is sure that all are concerned about latest development in LB or LP or 3C. But yeh politics hai yahan bahut kuch parde ke peeche hota hai aur zo saamne dikhta hai woh public ke liye drama hai. Jab Laxmi pahuch jayegi, yeh sab project bhagne lagege.... Sab ko 2014 election ki tyarri karni hai. Yeh government change hui hai isliye saara bawaal hai. Jit top notch builder hai unhone sab saath gaath kar lee hai but abhi medium level ke bache hai. This is negotiation going on.....dekho kaun kitne par girta hai.... Sab politics hai..... Abhi local muncipal elections ke result ka wait karo..... there will be lot of hustle bustle..... in 2014 election UP will again be gripped in anti incumbency factor..... and there might be change of guard in centre...... lots of dynamics is going on and just wait and watch!

Comment

Originally posted by mehrotra_kk View Post
                    I think we are confused between who is an end user and who is an investor. ek baat pakki pakki hai problem end user ko hogi investor ka profit +-10% idhar udhar hoga. Ab ye decide karlo k kaun kya hai. stock market main bhi smart investor nikal leta hai fansta keval chota aadmi hai. NE main bhi kaun fansa hai mostly end user ya chota investor. kabhi suna ki kisi ne 10-20 unit NE main fasa li hon.
                    mehrotraji........brokers/underwriters kae barae main kya khayal rakhte hain aap...........unke pas toh kafi units hongee...........aur woh minute main apnee position badal lete hain..........

Comment

Originally posted by Rajat__B View Post
                      Nobody will buy an ALTO for 6 lacs..TRUE..but the comparison between an automobile and RE is flawed. You can make a milllion engines and car parts. Where do you grow land from ??

Mr.Rajat....of course u cannot compare...but to answer your queries regd my change in stance....its very simple....here we go:

1. If you go through my posts even 2 years back i always maintained that Noida region is MIG Friendly and offers VFM projects for MIG segment.
                      Then the price range was 2500-3500 psf...which was justifying the High density and congestion.

2. I always maintained that Noida is High density and one should be aware of it...and NOT Expect an ATS village at 50% Discount

3. The rates from 2009 to 2011 (mid) moved in a steady manner..but not abruptly.....that was the right graph....But THE MOMENT Noida extension issue happened...within 5-6 months prices were raised by 1000 psf ....It had NOTHING to do with Inflation, cost of construction, etc...It was Pure Planned move to help Builder-Broker-Investor Nexus

4. Price increase should have some justification...some positive...Noida had NONE...MNCs gave a COLD SHOULDER to the region....Farmers issues....Metro Cancellled...Noida and Greater Noida authority Losing Crores....No industry in the region.....Absoltely NO POSITIVE...This is the WEAK POINT OF THE REGION........and it will lead to problems.

5. The infra of Noida is going from bad to worse....industries leaving...MNCs have given cold shoulder (20% space being leased out is more of a neagtive than positive).....and CONTINUING BULLSHIT attitude of Authority are MAJOR PROBLEMS...MAJOR....

6. People who Invested at 2500-3500 psf range or even 4000 psf...have got Value for money.....PAYING NOW AT 5000 PSF FOR THIS REGION...WHERE NOTHING IS CERTAIN AND SO MANY PROBLEMS...IS NOT AT ALL RECOMMENDED.

7. I always maintained that PLOTS are best for this region....and even today It holds true....Buying a Expensive Flat in this region is NOT RECOMMENDED.....You will Lose in the long run....
                      If you are so much in love in this region and want to buy a luxury flat to live in.....BUY A PLOT...OR FLATS IN GURGAON.....SELL THEM WHEN THESE Projects in Noida are RTM.....THEN BUY

8. Even before elections I was telling that BMW has screwed this region beyond repair.....everyone knows it.....

9. I NEVER EVER SUGGESTED ANYONE TO INVEST in Noida...I always maintained....Noida is Not an Investors market.....Even in past 2-3 years..this region has given very average returns compared to some sectors of Ghaziabad, plot sectors of Greater Noida and even Dwarka expressway

9. I STILL MAINTAIN That Noida expressway is one of the best MIG Destinations for End use....2500-3500 PSF RATE was justified to enter the risks of Under construction....But NOW....NO WAY.....

10. End users should wait for these RTM projects to be ready...and then buy if they like what they see.

My investors were not seeing any movement in prices for nearly 5-6 months.....I made them exit....invested somehwere else...got a whoooping return...within 40 days....they are now in a posiition to re enter noida and buy a bigger unit than they were holding before....its their choice

No need to get emotional with your purchase...

Buying a flat for End use MAY NOT be a One step process....

Buy..sell...Buy..sell...Buy...sell.....Maybe you would end up with a Penthouse after 4 years...when infact you started with a 3 bhk !!!!!

I have seen this many many times....

ASK ANY BUSINESSMAN....ANY ONE....AND HE WILL TELL YOU THE GRAVITY OF DEMAND AND SUPPLY EQUATION

In Noida RE....Its HEAVILY TILTED in favour of supply...

Inflated prices will not be able to sustain....

70% buyers in noida are investors...and in flats..investors have to exit....else paying maintenance...etc etc.....will push them back.

THEY WILL EXIT.....they have No choice......

I donot see a RTM flat in a MIG Project on Noida expressway going more than 6-6.5k psf....

Thats 2-3 years from now....

5000 psf today and 6500 psf after 2-3 years....whats the Big difference....Just save your money....Loan rates are going to come down as well....

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X