Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5128 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rsaxena8
    and what about Phase 1A..is it also linked with something ??

Yes it is linked with many many labors working their in Phase 1A :bab (59):. Once they are done with their job.... Posession will be offered :)
    CommentQuote
  • I guess possession of Phase 1A will be starting soon and may be end of december 2012 or early January 2013. Then there will be lull period of six months for phase 2 owners..........Long Wait.............................................................
    CommentQuote
  • Guys can anybody let me know the transfer charges being charged by 3C?? This is URGENT please...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravag
    Guys can anybody let me know the transfer charges being charged by 3C?? This is URGENT please...

Call the customer care :)
    CommentQuote
  • I think first transfer is free....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Any idea about the usage charges?

as per 3C officials, they will not charge any monthly amount for the use of GYM and Swimming pool. There will be monthly charge on the use of rest of the facilities.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Grvhome
    as per 3C officials, they will not charge any monthly amount for the use of GYM and Swimming pool. There will be monthly charge on the use of rest of the facilities.

Thanks. This is very reasonable. Makes sense.
    CommentQuote
  • Is registry open?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by uppalsan
    Is registry open?

kaha ho boss...people have started living there..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravag
    Guys can anybody let me know the transfer charges being charged by 3C?? This is URGENT please...

Rs. 60/sqft + Service tax
    CommentQuote
  • Commercial complex is right behind tower 7 , where as club is next to tower 1.

Originally Posted by cookie
    its Not Club only. its club cum commercial complex.
    CommentQuote
  • The progress of completion of phase 2 and 3 is getting slowed, previously 3C said that they will be able to deliver by Dec 12 - Feb 13 but now they are saying delay of another 6- 7 months which means not before july 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • Looking at the present construction scenario of Phase IA, I dont think 3C can deliver it before Dec/2013 or March/2014..Anything before that would be nothing short of a miracle..

Rebele: you have a valid point..I am not sure how many flats are there in Phase I..For getting Completion Certificate from NOIDA, someone mentioned that at least 15% of total flats of the project are required to be handed-over in the first go..As such, Phase I in itself may not have that minimum required number..

Comments pls..
    CommentQuote
  • I think the total flats in Phase-1 is less than 250. Its less than 10%
    of the total LB flats.

Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Looking at the present construction scenario of Phase IA, I dont think 3C can deliver it before Dec/2013 or March/2014..Anything before that would be nothing short of a miracle..

Rebele: you have a valid point..I am not sure how many flats are there in Phase I..For getting Completion Certificate from NOIDA, someone mentioned that at least 15% of total flats of the project are required to be handed-over in the first go..As such, Phase I in itself may not have that minimum required number..

Comments pls..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realguru
    I think the total flats in Phase-1 is less than 250. Its less than 10%
    of the total LB flats.

Sorry, my above post was for LP and not LB..i should have posted it in LP thread..my mistake..
    CommentQuote