Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5129 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Sorry, my above post was for LP and not LB..i should have posted it in LP thread..my mistake..

Dear LP phase 1 no of flats are 270 while in lb its 240.hence no of flats not the problem.
    CommentQuote
  • Why LB is a dead thread now?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LBNOIDA
    Why LB is a dead thread now?

all investors out ...no juice left
    CommentQuote
  • There is pessimism all over..... no news or any movement in LB itself...
    CommentQuote
  • Its a good project, Once Phase 1A gets handed over the thread will jump back to life.
    CommentQuote
  • May I add another point. Generally forums are for speculations or complaints.
    Since most of the users would have gotten their apartments and are probably happy/satisfied or busy i do not think they would come here or discuss as actively as before.
    It's like buying anything new, you google, get its demo, discuss on forums but once you have it you dont even bother to write a review :):bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LBNOIDA
    Why LB is a dead thread now?

All LB investors are now active on JP Orchards.

You're also welcome to take some juice.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by upadhyayprvn
    All LB investors are now active on JP Orchards.

You're also welcome to take some juice.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

No thanks! I've burnt out my hands there :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Morphin1
    May I add another point. Generally forums are for speculations or complaints.
    Since most of the users would have gotten their apartments and are probably happy/satisfied or busy i do not think they would come here or discuss as actively as before.
    It's like buying anything new, you google, get its demo, discuss on forums but once you have it you dont even bother to write a review :):bab (59):

Could be! But 2 weeks back I raised my query relating to late delivery penalty payment automatically to buyer without being asked for the possession demand in writing by buyer. I’ve not received any response query (may be this would have been discussed earlier, so the thread ignored to respond). Please help:D
    CommentQuote
  • I own a flat in espacia. 3C sent me demand note via email 3 days after the letter is created which leaves me 3 days less to arrange for payment. The formal channel of demand note is via courier which still hasn't been received as i live out of the country. Shouldn't the payment date be adjusted to take into account the delivery of demand note via regular mail/ courier? The attitude of 3c customer service is that they don't care. What should be my course of action here? Do I sell and tell 3c to show their attitude to the ones who take it? Or call Brijesh Bhanote?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by winthisyear
    I own a flat in espacia. 3C sent me demand note via email 3 days after the letter is created which leaves me 3 days less to arrange for payment. The formal channel of demand note is via courier which still hasn't been received. Shouldn't the payment date be adjusted to take into account the delivery of demand note via regular mail/ courier? The attitude of 3c customer service is that they don't care. What is my course of action here? Do I sell and tell 3c to show their attitude to the ones who take it? Because I feel I am done with these losers.

Bhai,
    They couldnt care less even if you sell. Thats not the solution to the problem. You should talk to any senior guy and tell him to waive off interest/penalty whatever atleast for 20-30days. If they dont agree to this, then "kambhal daal daal ke maaro saalo ko". Haha
    Take the last line in a light sense please.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by winthisyear
    I own a flat in espacia. 3C sent me demand note via email 3 days after the letter is created which leaves me 3 days less to arrange for payment. The formal channel of demand note is via courier which still hasn't been received as i live out of the country. Shouldn't the payment date be adjusted to take into account the delivery of demand note via regular mail/ courier? The attitude of 3c customer service is that they don't care. What should be my course of action here? Do I sell and tell 3c to show their attitude to the ones who take it? Or call Brijesh Bhanote?

Every single demand from 3C has reached me on the same day via email since the last 3 years and also in hard copy the next day by BlueDart courier. Even the payment receipts are received the next day via BlueDart courier, which is the best/costliest courier company.

Since my last 20 years of real estate investments, i have not seen a single developer in NCR and Mumbai who has such high communication standards. If you are unhappy with 3C in this respect, then you will not find happiness with any builder anywhere in India.
    CommentQuote
  • 3C's has initiated the possession process for Phase 1A (Tower 6 & 7) as they have sent a mailer for submission of Transfer documents and it seems they will send the Possession letter by 15th Jan as per my last meeting with 3C ppl.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • What are the current resale rates for 2bhk?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by humble_guy
    Every single demand from 3C has reached me on the same day via email since the last 3 years and also in hard copy the next day by BlueDart courier. Even the payment receipts are received the next day via BlueDart courier, which is the best/costliest courier company.

Since my last 20 years of real estate investments, i have not seen a single developer in NCR and Mumbai who has such high communication standards. If you are unhappy with 3C in this respect, then you will not find happiness with any builder anywhere in India.

Sounds like you are defending and promoting bad behavior; no wonder why the builder takes everyone for a ride.
    CommentQuote