3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by LChand View Post
    Please visit meeting 30 notes, have a look at the following image..extracted from meeting notes... do you think, it means; LB is granted the clearance...?
    L Chand. Its written in English, that committee recommends for clearance. does not mean issued the certificate. this is the reason why LB is still lingering , check status on website.

Comment

Are you aware of the full procedure of Environmental clearance....?
      I think, it must have steps like before construction starts; and second when the structure/building is ready... first is with conditions that particular guidelines to be followed; and final clearance... I think LB is in second stage.. I can be completely wrong here.... shall be thankful if someone can share the actual procedure followed..

Originally posted by teen_patti View Post
      L Chand. Its written in English, that committee recommends for clearance. does not mean issued the certificate. this is the reason why LB is still lingering , check status on website.

Comment

Originally posted by ashish18
        Rajat,
        just an off-topic info. for you. if you are in IT-telecom, Noida has very few good jobs in telecom side
        True..per kya karu..saari family & frenz delhi mein hain aur unke bina kaheen man nahin lagta..so been avoiding the move for the logest period of time. Rest, have made an arrangement whereby I stay in India for 6 mnths and in EU for 6 mnths. Ab saara 3G aur LTE ka live network toh wahan hi milta hai. So, balancing it out. Agar bas chale, toh saara time bus delhi mein hi rahu per north mein telecom ke options sach mein bohot limited hain..gino toh bas Ericsson, , TechM aur thode bohot Hughes Systique etc..
        Last edited by Rajat__B; June 25 2012, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
          Chances are high that 2 years later also price will be 4500 only.

Again, 2 years later you might find these risks have materialised:

1. Builder might have run away
          2. Builder bankrupt and project stalled
          3. Project not completed or still needs 2-3 more years
          4. Project is poor quality
          5. Project is in court
          6. Project has no sewage/water/electricity
          7. Project complete but club house pool and other amenities not existing
          8. Project complete and RWA hijacked by corrupt and useless people

Isnt it better for end use to avoid all of these? If prices were low, these were acceptable risks.

When prices are high, these risks are not worth it - RTM is better

Quite possible that 2 years later also it will be 4500BSP but do you really think so. 2.3 years ago, the rates were 2800 BSP. Today official rates are 5500 BSP and market rates hovering around 5K. People in this forum were yelling recession then and people are again crying recession now. since then, we never really came out of so called recession, farmer dharna happened, Rahul baba happened, NE happened, Govt. change happened and yeah recession repeated in preexisting recession but prices really haven't broken. So, let's be a little realistic here.

Whenever we invest in stocks, we look at past trends & factor in the risks and then try to come up with a sound judgements.

Similar strategy would need to be applied for RE as well. See, nothing is sureshot as otherwise we won't call it a risk. Now, we just have to determine based on previous trends & historical data whether risks are high enough or they are nominal and bearable. Also, risk appetite is different for different individuals. In NCR, I have seen very few people lose money in Re over long term period. That long term can be 5 yrs, 10 yrs or 20 yrs. Again, that is relative but it sure gives enough data to make a sound judgement knowing that you already have a roof to live under.

Comment

Originally posted by Rajat__B View Post
            True..per kya karu..saari family & frenz delhi mein hain aur unke bina kaheen man nahin lagta..so been avoiding the move for the logest period of time. Rest, have made an arrangement whereby I stay in India for 6 mnths and in EU for 6 mnths. Ab saara 3G aur LTE ka live network toh wahan hi milta hai. So, balancing it out. Agar bas chale, toh saara time bus delhi mein hi rahu per north mein telecom ke options sach mein bohot limited hain..gino toh bas Ericsson, , TechM aur thode bohot Hughes Systique etc..
            I deleted my post thinking it to be off-topic. I have been in the same position earlier and am a non-telecom guy

Comment

Quite possible that 2 years later also it will be 4500BSP but do you really think so. 2.3 years ago, the rates were 2800 BSP. Today official rates are 5500 BSP and market rates hovering around 5K. People in this forum were yelling recession then and people are again crying recession now. since then, we never really came out of so called recession, farmer dharna happened, Rahul baba happened, NE happened, Govt. change happened and yeah recession repeated in preexisting recession but prices really haven't broken. So, let's be a little realistic here.

Whenever we invest in stocks, we look at past trends & factor in the risks and then try to come up with a sound judgements.

Similar strategy would need to be applied for RE as well. See, nothing is sureshot as otherwise we won't call it a risk. Now, we just have to determine based on previous trends & historical data whether risks are high enough or they are nominal and bearable. Also, risk appetite is different for different individuals. In NCR, I have seen very few people lose money in Re over long term period. That long term can be 5 yrs, 10 yrs or 20 yrs. Again, that is relative but it sure gives enough data to make a sound judgement knowing that you already have a roof to live under.
              In Stocks - you need to select the right stocks

In RE also - you need to select the right project. That is all that is needed. Every risk can be mitigated by right selection.

And for the best stocks and best projects - there is a higher price to pay.

Bear markets are stock selection markets. So are recessions in RE markets
              Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Originally posted by ashish18 View Post
                I deleted my post thinking it to be off-topic. I have been in the same position earlier and am a non-telecom guy

I think noida + okhla have more telco options than ggn. Its all the banking and other mnc jobs where ggn beats noida.

Comment

You missed one important detail here - while all these good things were happening and investors were busy investing and builders were getting financing (and promising high returns and exit to these underwriters) and prices were shooting up, people's salaries werent really going up all that much. Petrol prices were going up, electricity prices were going up, onion prices were going up etc etc. BUT, savings were going down, disposable income was going down, affordibility was going down.

The end result of this game is that at some point these projects became out of reach of the people who they were meant for. To you and me, paying 1 cr or more for an LB probably doesnt seem like a daunting task, but thats not true for a most end users. This is a very important detail - dont overlook it. The builder can tomorrow say prices for LB is 9000 psft - but that does not make it worth that much until and unless someone pays that price. There is always a breaking point, and when people's incomes do not keep pace with rising home prices, those homes become unaffordable to them. That is when prices correct and demand meets supply on the demand curve.

Comment

Originally posted by SGanguly View Post
                    You missed one important detail here - while all these good things were happening and investors were busy investing and builders were getting financing (and promising high returns and exit to these underwriters) and prices were shooting up, people's salaries werent really going up all that much. Petrol prices were going up, electricity prices were going up, onion prices were going up etc etc. BUT, savings were going down, disposable income was going down, affordibility was going down.

The end result of this game is that at some point these projects became out of reach of the people who they were meant for. To you and me, paying 1 cr or more for an LB probably doesnt seem like a daunting task, but thats not true for a most end users. This is a very important detail - dont overlook it. The builder can tomorrow say prices for LB is 9000 psft - but that does not make it worth that much until and unless someone pays that price. There is always a breaking point, and when people's incomes do not keep pace with rising home prices, those homes become unaffordable to them. That is when prices correct and demand meets supply on the demand curve.

Bhai, just tell me 1 thing, when in 80's DDA came out with schemes for 3 bedroom society flast in places ike Vasant Kunj for 3 lacs, do you think people had 3 lacs savind. During those times, 3 lacs was supposedly huge money for middle class folks. But, somehow they managed. These are socio-economic cycles of society which can be equated with sanskritization in Sociology. Humans naturally keep slogging to go to the next level and that commes at a cost. Today, those properties are worth more than 3 crores. Remember, those times job situation was worse than what it is today...

I am by no means saying price rise is justified but hey, that's the reality of the situation. You like it ..take it & if you don't..then leave it.. I am not here to change societal, socio economics and cultural paterns. I am just anticipating the pattern of growth in a third world country's NCR.
                    Last edited by Rajat__B; June 26 2012, 04:01 PM.

Comment

I do not believe the notice served by Noida authorities include 3C's name, specially for LB, LP and Zing.... even if they have, they should be paying it on time...
                      And for any other builders, This notice is just to jolt builders, and part of political game to get Money from Builders.

I am saying this because i think the installment which is claimed to be pending, should be small enough(around 10% of investment in project), but bloodbath of this News was sufficient to jolt Builders/Brokers which they will feel in long run also.....

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X