Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What's the current resale price for a 2 BHK (1295 sqft) in LB?
    CommentQuote
  • hello members i am a new member of your society and dnt knw much about noida and its complications..am being offered flat in tower 19 and 20 and tower 29 in lotus bulevard...sector 100 noida..kindly tell me if you please shuld i go for it ,,,5100 rs bsp on down payment plan..please advise if there is any loop hole or any issue troubling in this project ...this is my first and last investment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shuchi sharm
    hello members i am a new member of your society and dnt knw much about noida and its complications..am being offered flat in tower 19 and 20 and tower 29 in lotus bulevard...sector 100 noida..kindly tell me if you please shuld i go for it ,,,5100 rs bsp on down payment plan..please advise if there is any loop hole or any issue troubling in this project ...this is my first and last investment

Thora Wait karoo.... abhee sab log aa jayengey ... aapney toe sabhee threads mein tehelkaa machaa diya .....

Relax and Wait ...:D
    CommentQuote
  • Its purely your decision to buy and check the unit and its location if it suits you. Rest this project is delayed and free from all land disputes.....
    CommentQuote
  • thanks enduser007 .at least dis project is free frm land dispute...but every1 saying dat noida will face oversupply issue in future..is it true...to me oversupply seems everywhewre??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shuchi sharm
    thanks enduser007 .at least dis project is free frm land dispute...but every1 saying dat noida will face oversupply issue in future..is it true...to me oversupply seems everywhewre??

Don’t think, there is nothing like oversupply in Indian housing/food/cloth industry.
    While we are talking about NCR housing, the term oversupply cannot even exist in this vocabulary in near future (minimum 20 years).
    CommentQuote
  • Wah, wah,

I agree with you on oversupply matter.
    Also request Lord to provide at-least one own home for all the home-seekers.
    CommentQuote
  • Seeing the oversupply , is it a good decision to buy NA 2bhk 1 floor @67l(AI) with registry in sector 100 near to LB?
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone please let me know, how registries are happening now for LB, as earlier there were lot of apprehensions about the registry due to 10 year installment payment system. Whether the builder has made full payment of that phase or any other way, how this has got resolved.

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • its sub-lease i guess !

Originally Posted by ShailP
    Can someone please let me know, how registries are happening now for LB, as earlier there were lot of apprehensions about the registry due to 10 year installment payment system. Whether the builder has made full payment of that phase or any other way, how this has got resolved.

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • could someone pls post few recent pictures of the locality...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by myk_sharma
    could someone pls post few recent pictures of the locality...

check next week in website Houses For Sale in Noida Property for Sale in NCR Green Projects in Noida
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys!

Anybody looking to rent out their flat of 2 or 2+1 bhk size in LB??
    CommentQuote
  • How much is the rent for 1295 sq ft flat. Pl inform
    CommentQuote
  • New Year Greetings from 3C

New Year Greetings from 3C
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote