Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • green greetings ! :D
    CommentQuote
  • 15k... Spoke to an NRI gentleman who has just got himself a tenant at this rent for a 1295sq ft on 2nd floor with all woodwork n fittings done. I'm keen to look at similar option if available.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhimanyub
    15k... Spoke to an NRI gentleman who has just got himself a tenant at this rent for a 1295sq ft on 2nd floor with all woodwork n fittings done. I'm keen to look at similar option if available.



    Appears to be slightly on the lower side to me..i expected LB 2bhk at 18k..2bhk with good woodwork in Omaxe Grandwoods has gone for 18K + 2.5K maintenance though Grandwoods is a good distance away from LB..Grandwoods size is 1110, whereas LB is 1295 that too with a study..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Appears to be slightly on the lower side to me..i expected LB 2bhk at 18k..2bhk with good woodwork in Omaxe Grandwoods has gone for 18K + 2.5K maintenance though Grandwoods is a good distance away from LB..Grandwoods size is 1110, whereas LB is 1295 that too with a study..


    Omaxe has operational club. LB has not. this could also be one of the reasons..
    what's the maintenance charge in LB?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Appears to be slightly on the lower side to me..i expected LB 2bhk at 18k..2bhk with good woodwork in Omaxe Grandwoods has gone for 18K + 2.5K maintenance though Grandwoods is a good distance away from LB..Grandwoods size is 1110, whereas LB is 1295 that too with a study..


    LB is in very early stage of possession..rent rate will catch up after 6 months..people are afraid to go there now..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    LB is in very early stage of possession..rent rate will catch up after 6 months..people are afraid to go there now..


    People scared of staying in LB..i hope there is no kabristan issue there..
    CommentQuote
  • Grandwoods has a better rental due to proximity of SEZ (NSEZ in sector 82) and ones in 143/135.
    Average to good societies in 82 like VV has rentals of 15K for 3bhk. So, anything above that is not going to find many takers as of now.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Not sure about Kabristan but laborers dont have toilets to use and the main road is their only sahara.

    Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    People scared of staying in LB..i hope there is no kabristan issue there..
    CommentQuote
  • Phase 2 delivery will be in July - August 2013. Received mail from 3C.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nishant2hit
    Grandwoods has a better rental due to proximity of SEZ (NSEZ in sector 82) and ones in 143/135.
    Average to good societies in 82 like VV has rentals of 15K for 3bhk. So, anything above that is not going to find many takers as of now.


    Rent of 10-12K can be expected during starting first year and then it will pick up as the population will feel comfortable staying there
    CommentQuote
  • Friends Does the CCI ruling effect the penalty clause ie will 3 Cs pay us 18% penalty instead of Rs 5/-, Rs 7.5 etc ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Punkaj
    Friends Does the CCI ruling effect the penalty clause ie will 3 Cs pay us 18% penalty instead of Rs 5/-, Rs 7.5 etc ?


    Lets check it.... good suggestion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by researcher1
    Rent of 10-12K can be expected during starting first year and then it will pick up as the population will feel comfortable staying there



    Researcher Saheb

    I feel you need to rework your research parameters..LB is a reasonably good society at present (in the present construction scenario). I think for a 2 BHK rentals will begin around 15 K and then gradually increase.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Punkaj
    Friends Does the CCI ruling effect the penalty clause ie will 3 Cs pay us 18% penalty instead of Rs 5/-, Rs 7.5 etc ?


    Hi - I thought the CCI ruling was only for 2 projects for DLF (whose RWA has been fighting DLF for a long time.

    I doubt if the ruling is generic across all UC projects.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote