Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

    Dada, i am not investor, i am End User vo very recent.... May be you can sell, but i want to stay thr for some initial years...

    Just curious, why you are interested in LB, it may help other senior members to help understand your need and help you .. Provide u a direction, which can help you for your purchase...

    Comment


    • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

      Originally posted by SGanguly View Post
      Theek hai - tumhara kya interest hai isme? Tum broker ho ki investor? Kitne me liya tha flat? Kahi aisa toh nahi ki youre starting to get a little worried about the mess youve gotten into?
      Abhe tak to mai End User he hu, lakin ager aap 2009 k rate mai Land dilvaa do to hum bhe kuch try ker lengee..........

      Comment


      • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

        I Happened to talk to sales guy in LB and it was told to me that 3C is going to issue some statement in one or two days regarding defaulter issue.

        Comment


        • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

          Originally posted by getsumit123 View Post
          Dada, i am not investor, i am End User vo very recent.... May be you can sell, but i want to stay thr for some initial years...

          Just curious, why you are interested in LB, it may help other senior members to help understand your need and help you .. Provide u a direction, which can help you for your purchase...
          Ok, first off, by gods grace, I do not need any advice or validation of my choices. I somehow have come to trust my instincts and can tell a bubble when I see it - you can call it whatever, but I call it experience. I can read the current RE game very well, understand the players and know why prices are where they are today. Throw some macro economic and social indicators into the mix and - the end result that I see is not a pretty picture at all. Therefore, I'm drawn into the debate where I see some statement or comment is not making sense. That's all there is to it. This is an open forum and I think you and me, both are entitled to have our own opinions and debating them is a very healthy exercise.

          Comment


          • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

            Originally posted by SGanguly View Post
            Ok, first off, by gods grace, I do not need any advice or validation of my choices. I somehow have come to trust my instincts and can tell a bubble when I see it - you can call it whatever, but I call it experience. I can read the current RE game very well, understand the players and know why prices are where they are today. Throw some macro economic and social indicators into the mix and - the end result that I see is not a pretty picture at all. Therefore, I'm drawn into the debate where I see some statement or comment is not making sense. That's all there is to it. This is an open forum and I think you and me, both are entitled to have our own opinions and debating them is a very healthy exercise.
            Sganguly = Mamta Banarjee both destructive for themselves.

            Googly dada from past few months you been running around project to project to get a decent unit above 4000 PSQFT price. What happened now???

            Stay happy...argument will not fullfill your 2500 theory..Even I will only enter when prices will crash below 2000 only.. hahahahah

            Comment


            • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

              Dada, its great to know about your experience. May be, you can help people like me with healthy discussion.

              For debating the overall price of RE, if you create a generic thread, there healthy discussion can happen, which will benefit others also. (which you want also).

              If you debate on generic RE price, in 1 or 2 threads, does not solve purpose and thread is specific to purpose/project not Overall RE, to keep updating ppl how project is moving.

              Rest up to you, i do not have any thing against even if you want to buy 2000PSft or 3000 pSqFt.

              Its not a crime to desire BMW when u can not afford a Nano
              Last edited by getsumit123; June 26 2012, 05:30 PM.

              Comment


              • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                Originally posted by nikkugautam View Post
                Sganguly = Mamta Banarjee both destructive for themselves.

                Googly dada from past few months you been running around project to project to get a decent unit above 4000 PSQFT price. What happened now???

                Stay happy...argument will not fullfill your 2500 theory..Even I will only enter when prices will crash below 2000 only.. hahahahah
                Theres a big queue for that price. Youre not alone.

                Comment


                • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                  Oh and, please read this informative Pdf. See if it opens you to the idea that property prices do fall sometimes. I promise you, if you don't read it, you will miss something.

                  http://www.liasesforas.com/Reports/C...nsequenses.pdf

                  Comment


                  • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                    Beware who have got flats funded on loans - Credit squeeze

                    Dear friends,

                    The first causualty has happened after the report in TOI of banks stopping funding/loans for all ongoing builders/projects named there.

                    Most banks are expected to jump the bandwagon by 1st week of july (quarter ending achhi ho jayegee).

                    Jaypee is spared till now. One bank has already stopped further disbursements.

                    So get ready folks...............its damn confusing irritating...........noida extension isses........3c goof ups..........top it all - now this authority issue...................

                    Comment


                    • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                      oye guru....yeh toh hona hi tha...

                      Har kyun ka jawab nahin hota,
                      Har chehra lajawab to nahin hota,
                      Are bhanware se ja ke poocho har phool pe baithta hai,
                      Are har phool gulab to nahin hota

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X