Last updated: 1 week ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by IndianPundit View Post
    Cookie Sirji..
    Are you talking about melodramatic end or happy ending of the film??
    plz clarify ur film statement...I am confused
    I am sure about "happy ending".
    Thanks

Comment

Cookie bhai, thanks for your suggestion, i was really down in the morning. But your suggestion help me..............

Comment

Possession will definitely happen but when is question.

Comment

3C themselves keenly want to offer possession to Phase 1 buyers. But system not letting them the same. They are more anxious than us, but they have nothing in their hand. Had it been BMW's government; life would had started at Lotus Boulevard.

Comment

Originally posted by nikkugautam View Post
            Sganguly = Mamta Banarjee both destructive for themselves.

Googly dada from past few months you been running around project to project to get a decent unit above 4000 PSQFT price. What happened now???

Stay happy...argument will not fullfill your 2500 theory..Even I will only enter when prices will crash below 2000 only.. hahahahah
            it seems people have very short term memory...prices did fall during 2008/09 and period after that. there were launches at 5k in 2006-2007 and then in 2009-2010 at 2.8-3k. so it all depends on how world economy esp euro does cos it will definitely have implication on india and real estate. i think only end users should book at prevailing rates and that too after a lot of thorough research...with that respect i think one of the latter phases in lp should be good..for investors with some risk appetite, they should look at dwarka exp way...this was my 2$$$

Comment

2006-07 main 5k pe kaunsi society launch hui thi...... Only luxurious society that got launched was Unitech Grande and that too in 2008 and that failed because builder doob gaya . If that had been RTM right now people would have got decent appreciation ......

Rates in GN fell because there was supply in Noida but now there is'nt a lot of land avaiable in Noida..

Prices fell by 15-20% , not mroe than that . But your post wrongly mentions that it corrected by 60-80% . Get your facts right

Originally posted by gaurav445 View Post
              it seems people have very short term memory...prices did fall during 2008/09 and period after that. there were launches at 5k in 2006-2007 and then in 2009-2010 at 2.8-3k. so it all depends on how world economy esp euro does cos it will definitely have implication on india and real estate. i think only end users should book at prevailing rates and that too after a lot of thorough research...with that respect i think one of the latter phases in lp should be good..for investors with some risk appetite, they should look at dwarka exp way...this was my 2$$$

Comment

Originally posted by realguru View Post
                2006-07 main 5k pe kaunsi society launch hui thi...... Only luxurious society that got launched was Unitech Grande and that too in 2008 and that failed because builder doob gaya . If that had been RTM right now people would have got decent appreciation ......

Rates in GN fell because there was supply in Noida but now there is'nt a lot of land avaiable in Noida..

Prices fell by 15-20% , not mroe than that . But your post wrongly mentions that it corrected by 60-80% . Get your facts right
                unitech grande, eldeco olympia...omaxe in 93b?? (not sure..)..had there been more launches their rates would have also been at same level....i repeat people just go in frenzy and forget that there are things such as fundamentals (though in real estate this is not always true)....patience and timing and you can easily make a killing...things are uncertain right now...gdp growth is falling and inflation high...if real estate were to go down it is now....i guess only support is from nri monies...i think next 6-12 months will be an uncertain environment...

Comment

Originally posted by realguru View Post

btw i did not say 60-80%..5k to 3k is 40% in absolute terms...get ur calc right...

Comment

Originally posted by gaurav445 View Post
                    unitech grande, eldeco olympia...omaxe in 93b?? (not sure..)..had there been more launches their rates would have also been at same level....i repeat people just go in frenzy and forget that there are things such as fundamentals (though in real estate this is not always true)....patience and timing and you can easily make a killing...things are uncertain right now...gdp growth is falling and inflation high...if real estate were to go down it is now....i guess only support is from nri monies...i think next 6-12 months will be an uncertain environment...
                    Friend,

unitech grande was super luxury. Did any such project launch in 2009 at 3k rate?

Eldeco olympia and Omaxe Grandwood were NOT launched at 5k rates. And don't forget, these are low FAR societies, hence deserve higher prices. From 2009, all launched have FAR of 2.75, which enabled cheaper rates.

Comment

- Compare the specs of Unitech Grande and LB
                      - Compare the density of Omaxe Grandwoods and LB

Omaxe was launched below 4k . Also, check the resale rates, they are higher than LB now .

3k to 5 is 66% jump and 5k to 3k is 40% decline ....Ab tumne facts galat likhe hai yahan pe to baal ki khaal mat nikalo ....Get your RE facts right

Wait karte raho...shayd free main hi flat mil jae tumhe aur ganguly sahab ko

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                      Friend,

unitech grande was super luxury. Did any such project launch in 2009 at 3k rate?

Eldeco olympia and Omaxe Grandwood were NOT launched at 5k rates. And don't forget, these are low FAR societies, hence deserve higher prices. From 2009, all launched have FAR of 2.75, which enabled cheaper rates.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X