Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5128 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by REWizard
    yes my broker is still calling me last week for the same deal, in-fact he even gave me offer if can provide 20% in colored money, then deal can be closed in 4950/- all inclusive, but i didn't have that much amount in colored. let me know if u r interested, i will tell my broker to call you. This was an all inclusive deal including transfer charges..

Mr. home-hunting, since 90% of the project is sold, so rates in fresh will always be much higher and this is not a right indicator of market price.. the resale prices are the correct indication of market rates.. there are many sellers in market right now.. Do your search, I think u can close a deal in 5000/- all inclusive

Resale has its own pro and cons.. just study all the risks involved and then take your decision..

Can you please PM me the broker details ..I am keen and looking ..thanks in advance for your help
    CommentQuote
  • I see that lot of members in this forum are interested in getting 3C LB below 5000.

Why not just make this mystique broker's number available right on face of this forum, why PM?

Affordable and good housing for all is the essence of this forum!!

Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase give me the number.:)
    CommentQuote
  • distance between most of the towers is a healthy 100 ft.(checkout wikimapia)
    please check some of the 93a societies , the distance is 50ft or lesser.
    how come people say it is congested ?
    regarding number of flats , 100 flats per acre is the usual norm - every builder today will follow it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajat007
    ha ha ha

these people dont understand ki writing on this forum will not increase prices.. Price increases because of demand.. and everyone knows that there are around 1 lakh ready to move appartments coming u in noida in next 2-3 years.. u can imagine what's going to happen with prices
    ;)

I usually don't comment on such discussions anymore since there are very good and detailed explanations available on these forums about such remarks. Every now and then someone comes and start pointing out the same scenario without doing their research or understanding real state etc.
    still one more, just a few points here.

1.yesterday I was doing some research on Chennai and chennai's poulation is expected to to be more than double by 2025. here is something which might help "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g9CeRBfGZE". now dont say chennai is different and noida is different. govt is going to expand metro in noida and area around expressway is going to get more infrastructure. now no one would invest in this infrastructure for ghosts , or would they? There are a lot of factors involved, I bet you 10 years later anyone who has not invested on expressway would regret.
    LB will come as one of its kind project provided its maintained properly. from 3c's attitude with phase 1 buyer till now, I can say they will not compromise on outlook/maintenance/club/ and look and feel of LB.

2. Some people start comparing with china that china has a big inventory of unsold flats and blah blah.. they forget china is already atleast 30 years ahead of India. china's population is highly controled , its not growing as fast as India's population. a lot of people in India are still moving to bigger cities which is much higher than in china. India's land mass is a lot less than china.

These are just 2 points to make you understand, there is still a lot of demand in india. Govt will bring some laws to control bad practices in real state which I have not analyzed how will effect the demand but is surely going to be a good thing for end-user. I have been involved in real state deals for more than 12 years , have watched my father and discussed with him , still learning, its a long way to go but I have never ever seen real state coming down in india, It might get slow or price rise might stop for a while but it wont come down, few of the biggest reason involved for this is colored money, poulation growth, and India will keep expanding its economy due to globalization.
    CommentQuote
  • We will be witnessing the kind of price rise in coming 10 years which Indians havent seen in past.

Moving towards 2020-2025, the composition of population will be more than 50% below 35 years of age bracket, and 65% below 45 years of age bracket...

Such demography means only three important thing for every market.... Demand, Demand, and Demand.....

Land is scares, houses will be scares, location will be scares.... when you try to meet this demand....

Earlier property holding for more than 30 years resulted in good returns... now its just 10 years.... returns will be excellent...

Buy two property... one for self live in and one for investment.... sell the investment after 10 years.... and start your early retirement life.... just after 10 years from now on.....

Noida appreciation has not even started....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitina
    distance between most of the towers is a healthy 100 ft.(checkout wikimapia)
    please check some of the 93a societies , the distance is 50ft or lesser.
    how come people say it is congested ?
    regarding number of flats , 100 flats per acre is the usual norm - every builder today will follow it.

Height of most towers in LB is more than twice that of sec 93 societies.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Tejas Bhai
    We will be witnessing the kind of price rise in coming 10 years which Indians havent seen in past.

Moving towards 2020-2025, the composition of population will be more than 50% below 35 years of age bracket, and 65% below 45 years of age bracket...

Such demography means only three important thing for every market.... Demand, Demand, and Demand.....

Land is scares, houses will be scares, location will be scares.... when you try to meet this demand....

Earlier property holding for more than 30 years resulted in good returns... now its just 10 years.... returns will be excellent...

Buy two property... one for self live in and one for investment.... sell the investment after 10 years.... and start your early retirement life.... just after 10 years from now on.....

Noida appreciation has not even started....

So, what prices do you forecast for LB after 10 years?
    CommentQuote
  • Around Rs.15000 is easily visible.... further more it will depend on overall sectorial development, commercials, transport facilities, connectivity, etc... mainly macro things of a project...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Tejas Bhai
    Around Rs.15000 is easily visible.... further more it will depend on overall sectorial development, commercials, transport facilities, connectivity, etc... mainly macro things of a project...

If current all incl. price is 6k, 15000 in 10 years means 2.5 times. This is just 10% YoY!! Below the current home loan rate. Really peanuts in RE.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    If current all incl. price is 6k, 15000 in 10 years means 2.5 times. This is just 10% YoY!! Below the current home loan rate. Really peanuts in RE.

I agree with Fatichar that Reality will not be giving good returns as previously it was. The YOY return is 10 % which is less than home loan rate. as pundits have predicted that reality price will move up but not give good returns....
    CommentQuote
  • Expecting yearly % increment to be around double figure and also higher than inflation rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar

Home loan will remain fix.... for say 10-20 years.... value wise.... but investment value of property will always appreciate like anything....

My uncle, retired now from BOB, bought a flat at Rs. 2 lakhs in 1991 with a home loan for 20+ years with EMI of around Rs. 2200 pm. The property value is now worth rs. 1 cr.+.... but EMI was the same... and he paid in EMI's only...never pre closed the homeloan....

Rs. 15000 is minimum.... it can even be Rs. 20000.... without any surprises....
    CommentQuote
  • Home load is not fixed. The EMI is fixed. That is not what I am talking about. The key is that YoY appreciation is very little in case of 15k. Even in case of 20k, it comes to 13% YoY, which does not match the kind of words you used.

In case of your uncle, the price has become around 50 times in 20 years. That comes to around 16% YoY return, which is very good.

Originally Posted by Tejas Bhai
    Home loan will remain fix.... for say 10-20 years.... value wise.... but investment value of property will always appreciate like anything....

My uncle, retired now from BOB, bought a flat at Rs. 2 lakhs in 1991 with a home loan for 20+ years with EMI of around Rs. 2200 pm. The property value is now worth rs. 1 cr.+.... but EMI was the same... and he paid in EMI's only...never pre closed the homeloan....

Rs. 15000 is minimum.... it can even be Rs. 20000.... without any surprises....
    CommentQuote
  • The returns would be max around between 10-13% max.... gone are the days where the returns used to come 15-20% yoy.

Economy is maturing.... returns will be adjusted. Earlier FD's used to fetch 15-18% returns now.... even 8.5-9% is considered good....
    CommentQuote
  • Even I have seen appreciation on agriculture land (non NH1/non highway facing) of around 35 times in 20 years and around 40 times with same duration in nonmetro cities (urban properties), so I do expect somewhere 35-40 at least in coming 20 years. Rest depends upon the real picture of that time.
    CommentQuote