Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

I vaguely remember that rate was ~4k psf in mid 2008 before global recession set in. Can others comment?
    'LIVE FOR INDIA'

Comment

I don't know about rates in Noida during recession as I was not Noida. But yes there after only Builder had started introducing small size units....
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by realguru View Post
        - Compare the specs of Unitech Grande and LB
        - Compare the density of Omaxe Grandwoods and LB

Omaxe was launched below 4k . Also, check the resale rates, they are higher than LB now .

3k to 5 is 66% jump and 5k to 3k is 40% decline ....Ab tumne facts galat likhe hai yahan pe to baal ki khaal mat nikalo ....Get your RE facts right

Wait karte raho...shayd free main hi flat mil jae tumhe aur ganguly sahab ko
        My post was a reply to gaurav445.

Comment

Originally posted by realguru View Post
          - Compare the specs of Unitech Grande and LB
          - Compare the density of Omaxe Grandwoods and LB

Omaxe was launched below 4k . Also, check the resale rates, they are higher than LB now .

3k to 5 is 66% jump and 5k to 3k is 40% decline ....Ab tumne facts galat likhe hai yahan pe to baal ki khaal mat nikalo ....Get your RE facts right

Wait karte raho...shayd free main hi flat mil jae tumhe aur ganguly sahab ko
          LB specs are better

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
            LB specs are better
            You are wrong Bhai

Unitech specifications are better
            Even Unitech Projects in Greater Noida has better specs compare to LB.. I can point out...
            Last edited by Cookie; June 27 2012, 05:27 PM.
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
              You are wrong Bhai

Unitech specifications are better
              Even Unitech Projects in Greater Noida has better specs compare to LB.. I can point out...
              Bro - Unitech Grande (UGCC) comes BARESHELL - there are NO SPECS

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                Bro - Unitech Grande (UGCC) comes BARESHELL - there are NO SPECS
                Bhai
                what LB has then?? how come you are saying LB specs are better than ??

By the way,,
                Unitech Grande Noida,Unitech Grande Noida Expressway,Unitech Grande India

do click this link before making further comments...
                Thanks

Comment

Bro - my post was really a joke. Obviously LB has very ordinary specs

Just to end this though. UGCC flats are by default offered BARESHELL. You can on additional payment (from what they advertise) get what they call UNIVERSAL SPECIFICATIONS (which are far better than LB)

Look up the official UGCC site and it will be clarified - the link you have provided is of a broker (Sirohi Estates Pvt. Ltd.). Its not even called Grande anymore

Peace!

Comment

Originally posted by gaurav445 View Post
                    it seems people have very short term memory...prices did fall during 2008/09 and period after that. there were launches at 5k in 2006-2007 and then in 2009-2010 at 2.8-3k. so it all depends on how world economy esp euro does cos it will definitely have implication on india and real estate. i think only end users should book at prevailing rates and that too after a lot of thorough research...with that respect i think one of the latter phases in lp should be good..for investors with some risk appetite, they should look at dwarka exp way...this was my 2$$$
                    Unitech grande was launched at 7.5k buddy in noida .........now reduced to somewhere in 4700 or so

Comment

Originally posted by siddh79 View Post
                      Unitech grande was launched at 7.5k buddy in noida .........now reduced to somewhere in 4700 or so
                      I don't know about Unit sizes but you wont get anything below 3 crore in UGCC at present.
                      Last edited by Cookie; June 27 2012, 08:47 PM.
                      Thanks

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X