Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pakapoor
    Omaxe cant build anything more on the grandwoods project. Omaxe grandwood is already complete.

They have lost a case in allahbad high court and cannot construct any thing new. I know as i live there.

Sometime back, I heard that buyers were not able to do the registery at authourity for their flats in Omaxe Grandwood. Any idea wht was the reason, is it happening now??
    CommentQuote
  • Has anybody received possession letter for Phase1A as 3C representative told me over phone that they have started releasing Poss letters from 28th Jan (phase wise) and by 10th of feb , they will complete this activity. Please confirm or if anybody has a different version .
    Thanks !!
    CommentQuote
  • Saw the club from inside cpl of days ago!
    Simply awesome. Felt like swimming in the indoor heated pool:bab (59):
    Yes, its ready and functional ( warm water )
    Two more month before its open to residents.
    Saw the squash courts , gym and snooker rooms in there.. All tastefully designed too.

Looking forward to Panache club. I am told it will be ready by end of this year.

Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea about the number of families who have actually shifted to LB Ph. I..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Any idea about the number of families who have actually shifted to LB Ph. I..

~50 have moved in.
    ~200 have taken possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sequence
    Saw the club from inside cpl of days ago!
    Simply awesome. Felt like swimming in the indoor heated pool:bab (59):
    Yes, its ready and functional ( warm water )
    Two more month before its open to residents.
    Saw the squash courts , gym and snooker rooms in there.. All tastefully designed too.

Looking forward to Panache club. I am told it will be ready by end of this year.

Cheers,

Is Panache club promised to be even better? Also, any idea abt usage charges?
    CommentQuote
    ~50 have moved in.
    ~200 have taken possession.

Thats a pretty good number..I hope this will increase after childrens' final exams in March..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Thats a pretty good number..I hope this will increase after childrens' final exams in March..

Yes in summer vacation u can see lots of people shifts in society..

Hope same is possible in LP phase 1, lb phase 1 a and 2.
    CommentQuote
  • A lot of information on this discussion thread is incorrect. I have been to the site recently. Very few families have moved in. I won't hazard a guess as to how many. But surely not 50!

Resale market is not even lukewarm. Units are NOT selling like hot cakes. Those who had blocked units purely for investment and are now getting possession letters, are not willing to register in their own names and are looking at exiting ASAP.

Project is good, no doubt. But deals are taking place around 48k, some even less, in larger unit sizes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pashupati

Project is good, no doubt. But deals are taking place around 48k, some even less, in larger unit sizes.

Is it 4800 all inclusive or BSP?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Is Panache club promised to be even better? Also, any idea abt usage charges?

Yes, thats the promise. :)
    First of all the size itself is 10-15% bigger.
    - In LP school is separate. In LB the school is in club area itself.
    - In LP shops are separate. In LB shops are at the ground floor of club.

So this leaves some more room for entertainment zone at LP.

Having said all that, this LB club beats any other club in Noida by a long margin. Even the famous ATS village one.

Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pashupati
    A lot of information on this discussion thread is incorrect. I have been to the site recently. Very few families have moved in. I won't hazard a guess as to how many. But surely not 50!

Resale market is not even lukewarm. Units are NOT selling like hot cakes. Those who had blocked units purely for investment and are now getting possession letters, are not willing to register in their own names and are looking at exiting ASAP.

Is this 4800 a typo...???
    CommentQuote
    Yes, thats the promise. :)
    First of all the size itself is 10-15% bigger.
    - In LP school is separate. In LB the school is in club area itself.
    - In LP shops are separate. In LB shops are at the ground floor of club.

So this leaves some more room for entertainment zone at LP.

Having said all that, this LB club beats any other club in Noida by a long margin. Even the famous ATS village one.

Cheers,

Great to know this! If only most other projects were launched after delivery of LB, other builders would have taken cognizance of this!

BTW, while comparing LB and LP, worth noting that LP has around 50% more flats than LB.
    CommentQuote
  • what is the realistic BSP for LB?

5100 was the last time, i checked for Phase3, possession due by the end of this year...
    CommentQuote
  • as per this forum 4800 all inclusive to 6500 bsp..oin reality one shuld go to d builder and bargain
    CommentQuote