Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

But Customer care at 3C are not confirming anything about possession...

Comment

rumors spread ho rahi hai jisse last tower me log ane lage..million dollar question ka koi answer nahi hai..anyway LB last tower or any tower does not deserve 8k..

Comment

Originally posted by delphy03 View Post
        They have launched tower 31 as well.
        :-)
        But at Rs 8000 /psqft :-(
        8000 what the hell is this??
        They are sucking Blood..
        Thanks

Comment

Thats capitalism for you. If you were the one who made all the profit - you call yourself a smart investor, if you were at the receiving end of it - you call it exploitation.

Originally posted by cookie View Post
          8000 what the hell is this??
          They are sucking Blood..

Comment

UNBELIEVABLE ...SHOCKING

After 100s of posts I have written about Builder-Investor-Broker Nexus...

STILL

People are unable to Understand

SHOCKING !!!!!!!

I told you Guys a Million times that 3C is totally in hands of Investors...Its one of the most Investor friendly builder of Noida.

Nearly all its moves are Investor oriented

Lotus boulevard like any other 3C Project has nearly 70-80% Investors..

Nearly every smart Investor has 2 exit points:
            - First transfer (around 30% payment)
            - Nearing possession

Hardly any investor sticks around when project is ready and is prone to irrelevant issues (for investor) like Maintenance, type of crowd, etc etc etc

But for Investor who want to exit with good premium....he needs Support from builder

Builder increases prices to assist the investor.....and investor uses that price hike to make an exit

Eg:
            Builder price....6k psf...investor will offer you 5.5k..and you will think...WAAH KYA DEAL HAI

Now with LB 1st towers nearing possession...And a Huge Chunk of Investors Unable to Exit the project at Good premiums....Builder Help is required....
            (If builder doesnt support investor...then he will not invest in his future projects)

So 3C will now launch last tower at Higher rates....and Investors will offer Buyers cheaper price...and they will think..WAAH KYA DEAL MILI HAI...

BAKRA HALAAL !!!!

Chapter close....Investor Exits....Re invests with the Lovely builder who is always there to support him....!!!!!

PS: Lotus Zing last tower best inventory is already with IC....I myself helped couple of investors to enter at 3800 psf......but if you go to 3c...they will tell you...."Launch nahin hua" and even if you meet them 8a.m on the day of launch..."Inventory nahin hai"......We were PROMISED by 3C that MINIMUM RATE of launch of last tower of LZ would be 5000 psf....that was the deal to our group of investors and IC

Enjoy !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by deepsingla View Post
              Thats capitalism for you. If you were the one who made all the profit - you call yourself a smart investor, if you were at the receiving end of it - you call it exploitation.
              rates goes down or up, that's not in my control.
              but at what rate I have to buy that's in my hand, so I made such comment.
              Also at this rate there are better options in market.
              Thanks

Comment

Just to add....if this is true..last tower at 8k psf.....

its not a very good sign.....

shows that builder and his investors are getting desperate

Such tactics can give a negative effect as well on the builder

Comment

Tower 31 is a Super Luxury 35 Story Tower. Check out the lay out.

Comment

I think 3C would be offering some exclusive features in this new tower; hence the rates are widened to 8K to show it in other league. & there seems to be floors sold in tower 31; means lift might open to your flat directly...but not worth the price....

Size of these apartments should be ~2500 min. ; i.e; 2 crores...
                    Last edited by LChand; June 29 2012, 01:28 AM. Reason: addition....

Comment

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
                      Tower 31 is a Super Luxury 35 Story Tower. Check out the lay out.
                      One broker told me that it is a 14 story luxury tower with ~8000 Rs/sqft. The apartment size would be 4000+ sqft. 3C will also provide split AC + modular kitchen.

From any account, it is way too expensive from a builder with no track record.
                      Also, where is this tower located? Isn't it further increases the FAR?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X