Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

    Seriously????.?

    Originally posted by LChand View Post
    ......and text says "It is hereby clarified that the abovesaid delay charges shall be applicable, subject to a demand being made by the allottee for the same (and be calculated from the date of the said demand), till the date where possession of the Apartment is offered to the Allottee"
    I thought ppl were joking earlier.... Unbelievable!!!!

    I have been blasting unitech for all kinds of fraud... But at least they gave me 4yrs worth of penalty last month without any demand or reminder what so ever...

    This is height of fraud!! They know for sure that 70% of the buyers will not be aware of this clause... I just called 5 of my friends with LB flats in PHase 1.. Non of them were aware of this... Looks like they have lost 3-6 months of penalty already...
    Lets see what 3c replies to there demand of full penalty now..

    Thnx lchand bro... You are right, this needs new sticky thread... Kuch aur logo ka bhala ho jayega...


    Cheers,

    Comment


    • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

      Originally posted by sequence View Post
      I thought ppl were joking earlier.... Unbelievable!!!!

      I have been blasting unitech for all kinds of fraud... But at least they gave me 4yrs worth of penalty last month without any demand or reminder what so ever...

      This is height of fraud!! They know for sure that 70% of the buyers will not be aware of this clause... I just called 5 of my friends with LB flats in PHase 1.. Non of them were aware of this... Looks like they have lost 3-6 months of penalty already...
      Lets see what 3c replies to there demand of full penalty now..

      Thnx lchand bro... You are right, this needs new sticky thread... Kuch aur logo ka bhala ho jayega...


      Cheers,
      but what your frds say about possession..any indication from 3c..

      Comment


      • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

        Originally posted by LChand View Post
        ......and text says "It is hereby clarified that the abovesaid delay charges shall be applicable, subject to a demand being made by the allottee for the same (and be calculated from the date of the said demand), till the date where possession of the Apartment is offered to the Allottee"
        .....and this clause can be challenged very well as its totally opposite to the clause where BBA is asking buyer to be charged at the rate of 18% on delayed payment. But we all are interested in getting possession rather than peanuts of delayed possession penalty.... ethics has no place for many when it comes doing business in India.

        Aamir khan should take RE as one of the topic in Satyamev Jayate :-)
        Last edited by LChand; July 6 2012, 10:28 AM.

        Comment


        • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

          Reminder - you guys should also ask them if they are making provisions for installing split air conditioners in your apartments. Seems to me as a basic necessity which was completely overlooked. Cutting the wall and making room for copper pipes and water outlets are nasty and if not done properly will make your walls ugly. So, in a new construction, this should have been provided by default. Window ACs are not an answer, since they are outdated and will probably stop being manufactured in a few years.

          Comment


          • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

            I think they have provision for Window AC and Aluminium windows are made like , the lower part of Window has provision of window AC. Am not sure of split AC. 3C does not have dust bin chute where apartment owner can throw the garbage. I think owners need to depend on Garbage cleaner everyday.

            Comment


            • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

              Whats up LB?????

              (Last post three days ago on a thread for the hottest property in Noida???? Not a good sign.)

              Comment


              • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                Originally posted by rovingeye View Post
                Whats up LB?????

                (Last post three days ago on a thread for the hottest property in Noida???? Not a good sign.)
                saying most discussed (after LP) is OK ...but hottest is exaggerated....

                Comment


                • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                  Now everybody is waiting for possession to start as all doubts has been cleared in this blog.
                  In another thread it was said that JP and Wave is cleared from UP govt and slowly rest of builders will be cleared as negotiation is going on.... Hope LB will start possession soon.

                  Comment


                  • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                    Originally posted by sequence View Post
                    I thought ppl were joking earlier.... Unbelievable!!!!

                    I have been blasting unitech for all kinds of fraud... But at least they gave me 4yrs worth of penalty last month without any demand or reminder what so ever...

                    This is height of fraud!! They know for sure that 70% of the buyers will not be aware of this clause... I just called 5 of my friends with LB flats in PHase 1.. Non of them were aware of this... Looks like they have lost 3-6 months of penalty already...
                    Lets see what 3c replies to there demand of full penalty now..

                    Thnx lchand bro... You are right, this needs new sticky thread... Kuch aur logo ka bhala ho jayega...


                    Cheers,
                    can you please tell, how to ask for panalty, I spoke a dealer he said, forget about it, you wont get anything,

                    Comment


                    • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                      Originally posted by vbinda View Post
                      can you please tell, how to ask for panalty, I spoke a dealer he said, forget about it, you wont get anything,
                      Don't believe the broker. Uske baap ka kya jata hai?

                      Write a mail to 3C's official ID, mentioning the written possession date, and ask for penalty from that date.

                      better still, write such application on a paper, take a photocopy (xerox), submit the original at their office and take receiving on the copy with you.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X