Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    This club has entry from outside or inside? That will tell the whole story :D

bolo bolo

I believe it is documented in the maintenance agreement.
    CommentQuote
  • the club facilities could be only for residents,,,the commercial shops could have access to outsiders also...

btw, i think, with 10000+ residents in the project, the commercial shops can easily survive on the residents...

not sure though
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by avn2010
    I believe it is documented in the maintenance agreement.

entry from outside or inside??
    CommentQuote

My mistake for open statement.

During phase-1 possession, 3c had agreed to document that the membership of club is for residents only. The maintenance agreement was uploaded on yahoo group.
    CommentQuote

By the way Cookie ji. The club is exclusively for the residents only and this has been given by 3c in writting. In terms of usage of the club is concerned many facilities like swimming pool, gym, courts etc etc are free and are included in the maintenance fee.

If you want the full list you may need to see the Maintenance agreement of residents. By the why you are so much intereseted in these many fine details .

Are you finally our neighbour ?
    CommentQuote

Inside ...inside and only from inside.........
    CommentQuote

Inside inside inside..

Club , commercial and everything else in the complex only for residents..

Aur poocho ?

What satisfaction you get in getting humiliated on this thread time and again, i do not get!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sequence
    Inside inside inside..

Aur poocho ?

What satisfaction you get in getting humiliated on this thread time and again, i do not get!!!

cool down... there are lots of questions to answer..:D
    you talk like Humiliated person.. :D it shows.. :)
    CommentQuote
  • This statement of yours had to come from someone . :)

Originally Posted by sequence

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sequence
    Inside inside inside..

Aur poocho ?

Sahi kaha...agar logon ko itni hi curosity hai too why not people visit the 3c LB and tell their experience. The flats are well maintained and very clean.

Very well maintained by 3c in all respect. Look at the size of the parking space allocated ...its good for even parking SUVs.
    CommentQuote
    cool down... there are lots of questions to answer..:D
    you talk like Humiliated person.. :D it shows.. :)

Imagine if all humiliated person start responding dear...

I know your next question it would about security...poocho poocho
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by coolagr
    Imagine if all humiliated person start responding dear...

I know your next question it would about security...poocho poocho

Tell me how you guys installing split ACs in your flats?
    They have not provided water outlet provision even for Window Acs.. forget split AC.
    CommentQuote
  • 3C --Ground Reality -- Part 2 -- an email from the resident who has moved inside LB

--------------------------
    I want to discuss on couple of other important issues which we need to address:

The water quality is very bad. On saturday, I got the RO insalled at my place. The meter reading on the meter showed more than 1500. Another lady resident came and said it read more than 1700 when they got the RO installed. Sanjay and another resident also visited and jointly along with the RO guy, they got the water tested and every one agreed that the reading is more than 1500. The safe limit is i think less than 200. People at 3C tried to ignore or downplay the issue.

It was decided in the meeting that both the lifts will work when people are shifting and specifically on saturday/sunday. Many people who live on high rises are totally cut off as one lift is blocked by people / labor carrying stuff. I specifically went to 3C Facility management and asked to get the second lift started and the same "passing the buck" game started and the second lift was not started on sunday 9AM to 3PM while i was there.

This is the feedback that i wanted to share so that we make Lotus Boulevard the best society to live in. I think cutting corners on small small costs is not going to help anyone. The club is still not operational and we are paying maintenance at 2.24 per sq ft. If this amount is still not enough, please increase it but we want good quality of life that we expect 3C to provide.

----------------------------
    CommentQuote
  • 3c --Ground Reality check -- Part 3 --

-----------------------------------------------------------
    Friends,

I had two questions for the people who have already moved in Lotus Boulevard.

1.) Have they started feeder buses to metro stations as was initially promised

2.) What is the status of gas pipeline connection and how much time does is take to get the gas pipeline working. I understand that one has to submit a security fee and wait for a couple of days to get it working.

==========================
    Reply 1 on this issue
    Keeping their current attitude in mind the first one in my opinion looks to be a solid sales gimmick.
    Reply 2 on this issue
    similarly

No sensors
    No solar pannels light
    I can not see the electric switches in the parking unless specific parking have the same

-----------------------------------------------------------
    CommentQuote
  • Club is the only and only USP left in Lotus Panache and Lotus Boulevard... Rest is all Kabutar Khana, high density and false promises... and club too will not be free... It will be chargeable for most of the facilities...

and tell me 1 thing genuinely.. how much time will you get out of your hectic schedule to spend on the club... 90% of the people will use Club only once in a month or 2 months...

Mark this post and verify it once club will be usable...

Originally Posted by surinder
    Today on my visit, I saw LB club from inside

LB club is 125000 sq feet
    LB club is awsome,design is great
    Saw all the Floors
    Basement Indoor swimming pool with double height,international size with heating
    Steam room,Sauna room,Lockers,Gym,Aerobic/Yoga room,2 Squash courts,Snooker court,Table tennis room
    Ground Food court,Gym,9 Convenience Shops
    1st Floor Outdoor Pool,2 Cards room, Banquet hall
    2nd Floor Bar, Speciality restaurant,2 Music rooms,Dance room,Art room
    3rd Fioor Library, Big hall with double height

No other Club in Noida is that big(Not even Noida Golf Club,Sec 15A club,Sec 26 club)
    Morever membership of above Clubs is not easily available.
    In LB And LP we are not getting only Aparment but also a great Club
    Even LP Club is 135000 sq feet
    No other builder is giving so big clubs with all above facilites
    Came to know people from nearby sectors 46,47,48 have purchased small flat in LB,so they can become member of LB club.
    As per 3C 90% of Club will be operational within 2 months
    Grand entrance in front club will be also be operational within 2 months.
    I think LB will have good appreciation once main entrance and Club is operational
    CommentQuote