Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5128 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by REDUDE
    3C --Ground Reality -- Part 2 -- an email from the resident who has moved inside LB

    --------------------------
    I want to discuss on couple of other important issues which we need to address:

    The water quality is very bad. On saturday, I got the RO insalled at my place. The meter reading on the meter showed more than 1500. Another lady resident came and said it read more than 1700 when they got the RO installed. Sanjay and another resident also visited and jointly along with the RO guy, they got the water tested and every one agreed that the reading is more than 1500. The safe limit is i think less than 200. People at 3C tried to ignore or downplay the issue.

    It was decided in the meeting that both the lifts will work when people are shifting and specifically on saturday/sunday. Many people who live on high rises are totally cut off as one lift is blocked by people / labor carrying stuff. I specifically went to 3C Facility management and asked to get the second lift started and the same "passing the buck" game started and the second lift was not started on sunday 9AM to 3PM while i was there.

    This is the feedback that i wanted to share so that we make Lotus Boulevard the best society to live in. I think cutting corners on small small costs is not going to help anyone. The club is still not operational and we are paying maintenance at 2.24 per sq ft. If this amount is still not enough, please increase it but we want good quality of life that we expect 3C to provide.




    ----------------------------

    does RO working at all...1500 is usual reading of normal water in noida without purifying..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by REDUDE
    3c --Ground Reality check -- Part 3 --

    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Friends,

    I had two questions for the people who have already moved in Lotus Boulevard.

    1.) Have they started feeder buses to metro stations as was initially promised

    2.) What is the status of gas pipeline connection and how much time does is take to get the gas pipeline working. I understand that one has to submit a security fee and wait for a couple of days to get it working.

    ==========================
    Reply 1 on this issue
    ==========================
    Keeping their current attitude in mind the first one in my opinion looks to be a solid sales gimmick.
    ==========================
    Reply 2 on this issue
    ==========================
    similarly

    No sensors
    No solar pannels light
    I can not see the electric switches in the parking unless specific parking have the same

    -----------------------------------------------------------


    forget about this...Can anybody explain where is advantage of green building apart from fly ash bricks..
    CommentQuote
  • Re: 3C Lotus Boulevard

    Originally Posted by REDUDE
    Club is the only and only USP left in Lotus Panache and Lotus Boulevard... Rest is all Kabutar Khana, high density and false promises... and club too will not be free... It will be chargeable for most of the facilities...

    and tell me 1 thing genuinely.. how much time will you get out of your hectic schedule to spend on the club... 90% of the people will use Club only once in a month or 2 months...

    Mark this post and verify it once club will be usable...


    Bro - wanted ur opinion if the current issues could be initial teething problems as folks have only started trickling in. Remember this still has been the first residential foray of 3C and thay can learn soon provided the intent is good.

    I personally want LB etc to do well as it will set the tone for rest of EWay delivery, though apart from a few friends - I hv no personal interest in this apart from the macro factor.

    Correct me but I have so far noted the following positives:

    - Very good fit and finish. The neatness has been maintained despite nearby construction
    - Reasonable location from a supplies/utility standpoint. Once internal shops are functional, things should really get better
    - Seamless registry process (didnt hear anything bad)
    - Fab club - sounds bigger even than WT Boomerang - multiple pools, sauna, steam, bar, sports etc
    - Good, wide parking slots
    - Maintenance cost 'seems' reasonable
    - 2 tier security 'seems' adequate

    And the following cons:
    - Cookie's favourate - no ledge for ACs
    - Water needs to be heavily treated (shouldnt this be an NA issue? though I then assume a central RO facility is not given by 3C)
    - Some 'sales' promises like feeder buses, automation for parking etc have not been bought up (yet) - could this be done up in the future?
    - Some teething issues with lifts not all being operational (service lifts not there?). Sure this can be resolved as more voices come in.
    - High density - well no point really saying anything now. 3C has been fair in not hiding anything.

    Ps - just here to get a fair picture as LB is a trendsetter of sorts and lot of builders will take LBs lead



    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Bro - wanted ur opinion if the current issues could be initial teething problems as folks have only started trickling in. Remember this still has been the first residential foray of 3C and thay can learn soon provided the intent is good.

    I personally want LB etc to do well as it will set the tone for rest of EWay delivery, though apart from a few friends - I hv no personal interest in this apart from the macro factor.

    Correct me but I have so far noted the following positives:

    - Very good fit and finish. The neatness has been maintained despite nearby construction
    - Reasonable location from a supplies/utility standpoint. Once internal shops are functional, things should really get better
    - Seamless registry process (didnt hear anything bad)
    - Fab club - sounds bigger even than WT Boomerang - multiple pools, sauna, steam, bar, sports etc
    - Good, wide parking slots
    - Maintenance cost 'seems' reasonable
    - 2 tier security 'seems' adequate

    And the following cons:
    - Cookie's favourate - no ledge for ACs
    - Water needs to be heavily treated (shouldnt this be an NA issue? though I then assume a central RO facility is not given by 3C)
    - Some 'sales' promises like feeder buses, automation for parking etc have not been bought up (yet) - could this be done up in the future?
    - Some teething issues with lifts not all being operational (service lifts not there?). Sure this can be resolved as more voices come in.
    - High density - well no point really saying anything now. 3C has been fair in not hiding anything.

    Ps - just here to get a fair picture as LB is a trendsetter of sorts and lot of builders will take LBs lead



    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

    Hi Dinesh, do you have any info about Delhi 1 project by 3 c, supposed to be very close to DND overlooking filmcity.......
    CommentQuote
  • Re: 3C Lotus Boulevard

    Originally Posted by dabbu73
    Hi Dinesh, do you have any info about Delhi 1 project by 3 c, supposed to be very close to DND overlooking filmcity.......


    Apologies Bro - out of my budget - should be 3Cs best from what I hear. Cant beat the location though I am a little fearful of the Delhi side of DND. I dont remember a day when I didnt hv to get into a Jam at Ashram.

    But that is going to get worse from anyone getting into Delhi from Noida. This location will save the pain intra Noida.

    Anyhow - if you are a high roller - look it up.


    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • One more thing to add-

    In Noida many builder promised phase wise possession in their projects, let us see how many would be able to fullfill their promise as this is not easy to deliver few apartments while construction is going in other area.
    Atleast 3C was able to do this.
    I personally visited LB phase 1 many times and can gaurantee that residents would not be facing much problem due to ongoing construction at other phases.
    Please compare as a whole and then decide.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Apologies Bro - out of my budget - should be 3Cs best from what I hear. Cant beat the location though I am a little fearful of the Delhi side of DND. I dont remember a day when I didnt hv to get into a Jam at Ashram.

    But that is going to get worse from anyone getting into Delhi from Noida. This location will save the pain intra Noida.

    Anyhow - if you are a high roller - look it up.


    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2


    thanks for your prompt response
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Dinesh,

    I agree that the issues being pointed out so far are initial teething problems that can easily be resolved .

    The internal fit and finish are exactly same as the ones in sample flat. So if you did not like sample flat, you are not likely to like the real flat too.

    The major con that I saw are the minor cracks in external walls all over the the tower 1 - 2 - 3 . Not sure , how many of you noticed them.

    I hope they do a much better work in rest of the towers and fix these too.

    Cheers,

    Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Bro - wanted ur opinion if the current issues could be initial teething problems as folks have only started trickling in. Remember this still has been the first residential foray of 3C and thay can learn soon provided the intent is good.

    I personally want LB etc to do well as it will set the tone for rest of EWay delivery, though apart from a few friends - I hv no personal interest in this apart from the macro factor.

    Correct me but I have so far noted the following positives:

    - Very good fit and finish. The neatness has been maintained despite nearby construction
    - Reasonable location from a supplies/utility standpoint. Once internal shops are functional, things should really get better
    - Seamless registry process (didnt hear anything bad)
    - Fab club - sounds bigger even than WT Boomerang - multiple pools, sauna, steam, bar, sports etc
    - Good, wide parking slots
    - Maintenance cost 'seems' reasonable
    - 2 tier security 'seems' adequate

    And the following cons:
    - Cookie's favourate - no ledge for ACs
    - Water needs to be heavily treated (shouldnt this be an NA issue? though I then assume a central RO facility is not given by 3C)
    - Some 'sales' promises like feeder buses, automation for parking etc have not been bought up (yet) - could this be done up in the future?
    - Some teething issues with lifts not all being operational (service lifts not there?). Sure this can be resolved as more voices come in.
    - High density - well no point really saying anything now. 3C has been fair in not hiding anything.

    Ps - just here to get a fair picture as LB is a trendsetter of sorts and lot of builders will take LBs lead



    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • You talked about big car parking space... now hear out this complaint from the resident

    *** removed personal details ***
    --------------------------------------------------------------

    Hi all,
    Has anybody checked out the basement parking? I tried to park my car yesterday, and I feel there is no way a big car can be parked there. Right now it may be possible because adjacent slots are empty, but once peeople start moving in, I see that as a problem. I spoke to 3c about this and they said that FM is responsible. If anyone has faced the same problem then we can demonstrate this to FM team.
    Rgds
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sequence

    The major con that I saw are the minor cracks in external walls all over the the tower 1 - 2 - 3 . Not sure , how many of you noticed them.

    I hope they do a much better work in rest of the towers and fix these too.

    Cheers,


    This issue has also been reported by many other people.... this shows the quality what we have been rating excellent...


    All my points are just to make you guys aware that its time to accept facts and tighten the screws on 3C to deliver better in future..

    I will continue to do so.. irrespective some people like to hear only +ves..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin2376
    Congrates and go for it, don't go by false rumor that you can close any deal lesser than 5000 infact 5500 AI.Also PM me your broker number i also need an apartment in LB size 1295

    Hello nitin2376,

    I have a 1295 unit in LB. I'm the current owner looking to transfer. Would you be keen?

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by REDUDE
    This issue has also been reported by many other people.... this shows the quality what we have been rating excellent...


    All my points are just to make you guys aware that its time to accept facts and tighten the screws on 3C to deliver better in future..

    I will continue to do so.. irrespective some people like to hear only +ves..


    @Redude... agree there are some initial teething problems with LB and some of these may remain on forever.

    I am dying to know d reason of your bashin 3C's so much.
    do you expect other non luxury offerings in noida region to be better than LB...or..LP?

    even PC in WT has a facade and common corridors....(narrow gully like)which was in atleast 10 yrs back in mumbai... take my words... facade, lobby entrance and corridor design of PC is one of the worst that i hv seen in recent years.

    atleast 3C has lesser delays, decent construction quality and design, huge club, prompt customer care and a few nore to its credit.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Bro - wanted ur opinion if the current issues could be initial teething problems as folks have only started trickling in. Remember this still has been the first residential foray of 3C and thay can learn soon provided the intent is good.

    I personally want LB etc to do well as it will set the tone for rest of EWay delivery, though apart from a few friends - I hv no personal interest in this apart from the macro factor.

    Correct me but I have so far noted the following positives:

    - Very good fit and finish. The neatness has been maintained despite nearby construction
    - Reasonable location from a supplies/utility standpoint. Once internal shops are functional, things should really get better
    - Seamless registry process (didnt hear anything bad)
    - Fab club - sounds bigger even than WT Boomerang - multiple pools, sauna, steam, bar, sports etc
    - Good, wide parking slots
    - Maintenance cost 'seems' reasonable
    - 2 tier security 'seems' adequate

    And the following cons:
    - Cookie's favourate - no ledge for ACs
    - Water needs to be heavily treated (shouldnt this be an NA issue? though I then assume a central RO facility is not given by 3C)
    - Some 'sales' promises like feeder buses, automation for parking etc have not been bought up (yet) - could this be done up in the future?
    - Some teething issues with lifts not all being operational (service lifts not there?). Sure this can be resolved as more voices come in.
    - High density - well no point really saying anything now. 3C has been fair in not hiding anything.

    Ps - just here to get a fair picture as LB is a trendsetter of sorts and lot of builders will take LBs lead



    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2



    dinesh bhai...hearing about parking automation for d first time, tracking lb and lp since 2 yrs.

    seems to be some miscommunication
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankur.jain83
    dinesh bhai...hearing about parking automation for d first time, tracking lb and lp since 2 yrs.

    seems to be some miscommunication


    I probably misunderstood. My bad. Please ignore. I misread the update # 3 of REDUDE
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankur.jain83
    @Redude... agree there are some initial teething problems with LB and some of these may remain on forever.

    I am dying to know d reason of your bashin 3C's so much.
    do you expect other non luxury offerings in noida region to be better than LB...or..LP?

    even PC in WT has a facade and common corridors....(narrow gully like)which was in atleast 10 yrs back in mumbai... take my words... facade, lobby entrance and corridor design of PC is one of the worst that i hv seen in recent years.

    atleast 3C has lesser delays, decent construction quality and design, huge club, prompt customer care and a few nore to its credit.

    How long will you guys keep comparing LB with PC? :D
    PC is much better .... aab toh maan lo..;)
    CommentQuote