Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Mr.nitin , you mean that the rate of 5500 can be available in phase 1 itself in resale ? It will be gr8 if anything between 5000 to 5500 can be bought in resale in phase 1. Perhaps you are referring to the resale in phase 2. Could you pls clarify?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krishbharti
    Mr.nitin , you mean that the rate of 5500 can be available in phase 1 itself in resale ? It will be gr8 if anything between 5000 to 5500 can be bought in resale in phase 1. Perhaps you are referring to the resale in phase 2. Could you pls clarify?

phase 2
    CommentQuote
  • I don't know how people are taking about 5200/- resale price when there are so many sellers available at 4800/-. check the below link

www(dot)(dot)com/property-for-sale-rent/ALL-RESIDENTIAL-real-estate-Sector-100-in-Noida
    CommentQuote
  • Official LB pricelist

Here is the latest and revised pricelist for LB, BSP 6500, all charges extra.

3C (3Cheers) :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajat007
    I don't know how people are taking about 5200/- resale price when there are so many sellers available at 4800/-. check the below link

www(dot)(dot)com/property-for-sale-rent/ALL-RESIDENTIAL-real-estate-Sector-100-in-Noida

Bhai Sahab, iss baar aap AI (all inclusive) likh na bhul gaya.

Chaloo khar, galti insaan se hi hooti hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by caplayer2012
    Bhai Sahab, iss baar aap AI (all inclusive) likh na bhul gaya.

Chaloo khar, galti insaan se hi hooti hai.

Bhatia sahab and CA bhai.. yaar itna promotion kyu karte ho projects ka.. hats off to you guys

Vaise aap logo ne wikipedia ka analysis to pad liya hoga ab tak

Indian property bubble - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai internet information se jeete ho, iska matlab bhi samajhte ho ??

Anyone can write an article on Wiki and its not an analysis by wikipedia. Some internet guru copy pasted and made an article out of it on wiki. For one day please shut off your computer and go in market to know the rates. Your analysis is definitely baseless.

All the links that you post to justify the prices are mostly old ones and never updated on these rubbish property websites. People post these and forget to update them.

Originally Posted by rajat007
    Bhatia sahab and CA bhai.. yaar itna promotion kyu karte ho projects ka.. hats off to you guys

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    Bhai internet information se jeete ho, iska matlab bhi samajhte ho ??

Anyone can write an article on Wiki and its not an analysis by wikipedia. Some internet guru copy pasted and made an article out of it on wiki. For one day please shut off your computer and go in market to know the rates. Your analysis is definitely baseless.

All the links that you post to justify the prices are mostly old ones and never updated on these rubbish property websites. People post these and forget to update them.

Aray bhai ab to had hi ho gayi.. wiki ko bhi galat bata rahe ho tum :bab (38):

amitexpert Uf amit234.. yeh jo naam badal kar tum apne projects ki taarif karte rehte ho.. kutch bhi rates likhte rehte ho.. sabko pata hai.. dont make people fool.. no one trusts on the hyped rates provided by u or your other profiles with dfferent names like caplayer or jsbhatia etc etc
    CommentQuote

amitexpert Uf amit234.. yeh jo naam badal kar tum apne projects ki taarif karte rehte ho.. kutch bhi rates likhte rehte ho.. sabko pata hai.. dont make people fool.. no one trusts on the hyped rates provided by u or your other profiles with dfferent names like caplayer or jsbhatia etc etc

Wikipedia is just a community edited content. It doesn't have any authencity. In general articles are good so people give value to it but not every page is of that quality and that is reflected by comment above this article.
    CommentQuote

Manish means rajat Bahi do u have flat in boulevard or panache please confirm, becoz I feel u have some anger for panache n boulevard, this may be becoz u are unable to buy there or try too..
    I am not ur enemy, nor ur critic but ur research and facts are all ways negatively biased, what is ur intent..
    If u want to highlight any concerned it is welcomed but wrong facts not help any one..
    LP and lb have there short coming, but these are the best adorable n fastest construction speed( even thought failed at their own commitment but still the best out of lot).

So request you to be please be neutral this will also help u in life also.

My two cent specially for u.
    CommentQuote
  • though 4800 AI looks understatement to me but 6500 bsp or AI isnt worth as well....still dnt knw y 3c is one of the best builder in noida wen its first residential project is not complete yet....moreover personal comments shows the maturity of the participants....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shuchi sharm
    though 4800 AI looks understatement to me but 6500 bsp or AI isnt worth as well....still dnt knw y 3c is one of the best builder in noida wen its first residential project is not complete yet....moreover personal comments shows the maturity of the participants....

Then3 c is the best builder but it doesn't means thre is no space for improvement..
    I see lot of developer in market the 3 c is he best for middle class for me especially LP,lb.
    Regarding personal comment I never try to drag any one but really wants to advice someone whom I know.

If u appreciate rajat 007 point of view it's ur call n I respect that.

I post my observation u may like to dislike.
    CommentQuote
  • mr. self obsessed, khush ho lo aap. Jo rates assume karne ho wo kar lo. If you want you can assume that resale rate is -2000 and owner will give you money to buy his flats. If you want i can document this on wiki and you can go gaga with wiki facts.

I am no amit234, if you have got some common sense thn go through my posts and you would know.

Good luck with your purchase if you ever make one.

Originally Posted by rajat007

CommentQuote

There is an EDIT open on the top right of the page where you can edit the contents of the page. IF you want you can totally reverse the article stating Bubble Burst is a MYTH and it is right time to enter into property market and also if you want you can throw in your favorite project details there.:)
    CommentQuote

Article a Pure work of fiction ................i have to give the author a thumbs-up for his act of imagining the doomsday...............he doesn't even know the basics and truth of land availability in Ncr region.........so ignore at best the article...........

Rajat 007..............who are you to tell someone ( amitexpert) has double id's............who knows you might have n number of them yourself...........be sure and then quote..........goodluck and be positive else your health might take a hit.........
    CommentQuote