Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rajat007
    Bhatia sahab and CA bhai.. yaar itna promotion kyu karte ho projects ka.. hats off to you guys

Vaise aap logo ne wikipedia ka analysis to pad liya hoga ab tak

Indian property bubble - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Brother, everybody who has flat in LB knows the worth of his/her flat.
    Actually you are promoting LB? How?
    4800 AI main ek dream sa dikha dete hu tum. LB main Ek aur flat lene ka dream!
    Aur ye dream dikhana hi real promotion hi mere bhai.:):):):)

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by siddh79
    Article a Pure work of fiction ................i have to give the author a thumbs-up for his act of imagining the doomsday...............he doesn't even know the basics and truth of land availability in Ncr region.........so ignore at best the article...........

Rajat 007..............who are you to tell someone ( amitexpert) has double id's............who knows you might have n number of them yourself...........be sure and then quote..........goodluck and be positive else your health might take a hit.........

Good good.. this forum has so many people who knows more than wikipedia.. ha ha :)
    CommentQuote
  • are you completely out of your mind ya angrezi samajh nai aati ?

People here are giving you logical reason and you seems to ride horses all the time.

Originally Posted by rajat007
    Good good.. this forum has so many people who knows more than wikipedia.. ha ha :)
    CommentQuote
  • LP 1415 is better or LB 1462
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin2376
    LP 1415 is better or LB 1462

Very difficult to answer this. But, for me both being 3C products, I feel bigger the better.. :) and offcourse where you can cut a better deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rajat__B
    Very difficult to answer this. But, for me both being 3C products, I feel bigger the better.. :) and offcourse where you can cut a better deal.

I am looking RTM between these two option but bit confused as 1415 of LP looks better than 1462 of LB only difference I see is a servant room and an extra bathroom but the room sizes are small in 1462 including cupboard area
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    mr. self obsessed, khush ho lo aap. Jo rates assume karne ho wo kar lo. If you want you can assume that resale rate is -2000 and owner will give you money to buy his flats. If you want i can document this on wiki and you can go gaga with wiki facts.

I am no amit234, if you have got some common sense thn go through my posts and you would know.

Good luck with your purchase if you ever make one.

Dude let him live in his own world of prices !!!! I feel pity for this guy:)
    CommentQuote
  • So i went to LB today and I must say it does look pretty good.
    The finish looks very good and the club feels pretty cool so far.
    don't listen to people like me or anyone else, go visit the site for your own satisfaction.
    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajat007

Dear Wikipedia is not god's own words its authored by a human only.
    Coming back to you...........to err is human.......and to err again and again is devil's work...........so dear which category do you belong too.........don't belittle anything for the sake of it...........accept the truth..........and views put in should be fair not always pointing fingers on others
    CommentQuote
  • Good post by Dineshsays, at least it should be there on 3C threads where lots of hype happened -->

-------------------------------
    Guys - these days, I am getting a little negative on potential returns on property in general. Just wanted to check if anyone shares my viewpoint but I just dont see residential property in Noida/NCR rising much from here.

I feel that we will soon be in a position of limited / nil growth in RE residential segment and this will be continued for a couple of years, similar to what had happened in 2008-2009

Post that, depending on how the global situation and Indian politics plays out we may start again on the road to recovery

There will be pockets of some performance, but I feel those will be very limited with the builder really providing good quality, top notch maintenance and liveability in terms of open spaces, good security, good connectivity etc.

Here are my reasons to be a little cautious / negative:

At the Macro/National Level

1. We Indians are now paying the most (on a percentage basis) for buying a home amongst virtually any country in the world.
    2. Fitch and other rating companies are really on the verge of downgrading India to non investment grade
    3. Lot of state elections with all chances at destabilisation
    4. Inflation / Interest rates still not under control. We just cannot continue much more with the speed / continuity of inflation
    5. Salaries / Money. Salaries are just not increasing in any kind of speed WRT to our expected increase of home prices. Does anyone realise that if property prices just increase 20% for another 2-3 years than a 3 BHK (1500) sq ft house in Kosmos will be upwards of 1 CR. Really - that needs a mid-management kind of person to afford something like this.

Specific to Noida

1. NA/GNA are not doing ANYTHING to inspire confidence. The levels of corruption are just getting higher and higher. The 10 year scheme is SCAM waiting to burst. Noida Extension issue has really dented the confidence of the investor / end user
    2. Same with the builders. Not a single builder (not even your ATSs) can be said to be a reliable business house. Everywhere you hear / read - there are ISSUES. Where have you heard anything even remotely NICE about virtually ANYONE. Sure you can say that we guys generally highlight the negatives - but really there are nothing that anyone has done which is A-ONE top notch. Increase the FAR - damn the promises - increase the heights / build more towers AND THATS when prices are SO high. Builders sit on payments and dont construct - you think they make a lot of money? Every month they dont construct means a HUGE increase in Building Material and Labour and Contractual and Sales costs. Indefinitely delaying does not help the builder in the long run so even they dont win.Further, no good RE regulator is a SHAME for the largest democracy where homes mean SO MUCH to people. Its a CRYING SHAME.
    3. New Breed of Apartment Investors - this buying of apartments and booking it and paying nothing and hoping to make some money is a disaster. It may have worked before - but if it doesn't - first you dont have the holding power, you dry up the builders cash flow, face cancellation and even put the new buyer in danger lest the builder cancel the unit. 90-95% of buyers have no idea of the fundamentals of their purchase, no one bothers to get educated. Illogical Sales Staff/ Broker Rants are taken as gospel - its amazing how much research people may do in buying a stove but how little they do on buying a property. Both that they do not WANT to do it and they are not even equipped to do it. It is an action done by a TIP, a damn TIP by someone almost equally unqualified as yourself. No idea about capital gains, no idea how to deal with coloured money, no idea about how to select an area/project/unit
    4. New Breed of Greedy Brokers - sorry to generalise this, but I've myself seen brokers getting increasingly unreliable, even getting into devious schemes by not introducing parties to buyers/sellers and asking for 2% kind of markups or even higher from both parties - daylight robbery. It doesn't stop here - the bad ones even get Gunda elements once you are suckered.
    5. Massive Supply in Noida - we may argue that Noida is also undergoing massive urbanisation - but guys it is not even close to the amount of supply coming up. We think we will atleast get good rent - I think its not going to happen - the people who want units on Rent will call the shots - there would be massive oversupply. 70% (my guess) of units in the new sectors are not primary owners residences. China is the only country having a lower (1%) rental base than India (2%) - it has only come out of oversupply. There literally are hundreds of thousands of units coming up - I mean what Noida took 30 years, roughly that much is coming available in the next 3-4 years. Add greater Noida and NE and crossing and RNE and Nehar Par and Kondli - it is just a massive massive supply. They say black money and government, authority, investor nexus will not let prices come down - I say rubbish - if there is no flow of money, how will these jokers survive. They HAVE to relent. Besides more and more builders are getting very very strict and are only taking white - meaning you cant finance a deal in a new project with the 'cash' that you have earned. Further circle rates are getting higher and higher implying the need for further white money

---

Good news - like I said, the only silver lining is for projects with a difference. People would CRAVE a builder who provides what he promises - they will pay more if they see promises being delivered. Its about fundamentals only. Differentiation and doing the basics well. It will be a market of LONG TERM players only. If you DONT have a 3-5 year holding capacity - DO NOT ENTER. There are FAR safer ways to make reasonable 12-13% returns a year. The base that we are sitting on is very very high. The kind of returns from this base that we expect can be afforded by very few. And the worst part is that our government (be it BSP/SP), our builders, our brokers and the general environment has made it TOUGHER to enter, sustain and swim. Its a double whammy of sorts - you pay through your teeth and shiver every night if you are even going to get your house or how to avoid being cheated in every way.

I mean surely, people will realise - let me just pay 1 - 1.5% and live on rent and put my money in PPF, and Government Bonds or in the stock market where there still are value picks.

---

I've been a RE bull for a very long time. I still think my stance is retained. But I do believe we have run ahead of fundamentals in an in-conducive (very) environment and we need to form a base where prices are in line with majority earnings.

Honestly - I for one will not be very surprised if we see no price action in UC/Fresh Launches for a long time and only in proper value plays - from a price or quality/feature differentiated offering do we see some uptick.

I'd recommend not to jump into anything if you are planning a short term investment. Think like your elders / parents used to - a property was for life - it wasn't meant to be flipped. Other asset classes are much much much more regulated and transparent and liquid - learn about those as well.

Yes - value / differentiated picks are still there - do not be afraid to spend time understanding things.

Most of all - stop buying on TIPS

----

Apologies if I offended anyone or appeared unduly negative, but let me know if my assumptions etc are incorrect and I am needlessly pessimistic
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys...I am looking to buy 3 BHK in Lotus Boulevard..Anyone who is owner can pm me....I am an end user...Can discuss more in detail over call...Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • nsharma :
    I think you made a well balanced analysis. I also feel that in last 6 -8 months or may be a year the RE prices in NCR is almost stagnant. Definitely this is not the time for short term players to jump in, ofcourse long term players with a better holding capacity can enjoy good profits in long run. I am personally in a dilemna whether to book profit and exit now or hold for the next may be 2-3 years, although I dont have probelms holding it for long time. Any genuine advise please ?
    CommentQuote
  • It's not from me but from "Dineshsays" ... I just copy and paste it from some Jaypee thread ...

Originally Posted by Khan1770
    nsharma :
    I think you made a well balanced analysis. I also feel that in last 6 -8 months or may be a year the RE prices in NCR is almost stagnant. Definitely this is not the time for short term players to jump in, ofcourse long term players with a better holding capacity can enjoy good profits in long run. I am personally in a dilemna whether to book profit and exit now or hold for the next may be 2-3 years, although I dont have probelms holding it for long time. Any genuine advise please ?
    CommentQuote
  • A few pictures of LB that I took today - obviously still a lot of work to be done before the entire complex is ready - the approach road is fantastic, excellent carpeting done. Great to be so close to the pathways school.

I def liked the club - which I agree with folks here is absolutely top notch

Location better than LP and the color combination as well - which is a little 'sharp' in LP

Can someone tell me - when the builder is suggesting the whole complex will be over and done with.

Yes it is dense - but its def going to be one of THE most popular places to be in - in the expressway area - Cheers
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    A few pictures of LB that I took today - obviously still a lot of work to be done before the entire complex is ready - the approach road is fantastic, excellent carpeting done. Great to be so close to the pathways school.

I def liked the club - which I agree with folks here is absolutely top notch

Location better than LP and the color combination as well - which is a little 'sharp' in LP

Can someone tell me - when the builder is suggesting the whole complex will be over and done with.

Yes it is dense - but its def going to be one of THE most popular places to be in - in the expressway area - Cheers

hey one guy is peeing at LB.. huh:)

Anyway, Nice pics and.. yes sector is one of the best. and 8 lane road looks terrific after repair.
    CommentQuote