Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 4 days ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

what is your basis in stating this? have u got some information or its your hunch.

Comment

Originally posted by realvarun View Post
      what is your basis in stating this? have u got some information or its your hunch.
      no need to have any basis, say anything bad about a builder, chances are high that it would come true

Comment

Please send me the price . Also, let me know when the possession is due.

Regards

Comment

WARNING

No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is a NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards

Personal Information
          Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.

TOO many instances on this thread..

Members requested to report post

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
            WARNING

No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is a NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards

Personal Information
            Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.

TOO many instances on this thread..

Members requested to report post

Cheers
            BlessU,
            your quote :
            <>
            If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message.
            <>
            If you are a moderator, you should also be flagging messages or issuing warnings with responsibility. If you are a moderator, you are also supposed to read the messages properly. Read my message - which you have warned me on. That was just a one-liner mentioning PM. What you cannot understand there ? Its so funny that in my second to last message, i was telling someone as to why his post was against the rules of the forum and here is a moderator flagging me for the same reason.
            My message was :
            ---End Quote---
            Please post here or PM me your expectations.
            ---End Quote---

Comment

This is MOM from yahoo groups for meeting held between phase-1 buyers & 3C mgmt.
              Last 2 points showing lots of confidence from 3C mgmt. But, most of buyers including me will not believe this time, until done.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              A meeting is held on 23 July 2012 at The C Office Located at Tech Boulevard Sector-127, Noida in connection with delay in handing over possession-Lotus Boulevard.

Date: 23.07.2012, Time : 11.30 am onwards

Agenda

Delay in possession of Phase I of Lotus Boulevard

Participants
              1. Buyers of Phase-1 Lotus Boulevard-26 Flat Owners representing the Group of Buyers
              2. The 3C Company: Represented by Kunal Behrani, GM Sales, Naveen Mann-Manger Customer Service later joined by Brijesh Bhanote, Director Sales/ Marketing and Deepak Khurana Vice President Corporate Affairs

Minutes of the Meeting

1. The issues related to delay in handing over possession to phase 1 buyer raised with the 3C.

1. The 3C maintained that the delay is on the part of Noida Authority and the 3C Management is not in know of things why delay is happening at Noida Authority’s end.

1. Buyers request for sharing details of follow up activities done by the 3C with the Noida Authority post submission of possession certificate documents could not be provided by the 3C team during this meeting. All the while it has been maintained verbally that the issue is being followed up with the NOIDA authority.

1. The participant buyers request that the 3C write Individual letters through appointed competent signatory to all affected buyers explaining the delay, has been ignored despite repeated requests.

1. As the initial responses from 3C representatives were not convincing to the satisfaction of buyer group representatives, requests were made for participation of senior members from 3C group. In view of the requests Shri Bhanote and Shri Khurna also joined the meeting.

1. The meeting with senior officials was brief for about 10 minutes.

1. Shri Bhanote/Shri Khurana has informed the group that they are meeting the Noida Authority in next 03days and they are hopeful of sorting out the issue for possession. They indicated their hopefulness of possession by mentioning that the next scheduled (fixed for 10 August 2012) meeting with this group may not be needed as they are firm on getting approval.

1. Shri Khurna has offered the group that few members can accompany him to the Noida authority when he/his team will be meeting NOIDA authority, however the group opted out as it was felt not necessary for the buyers to accompany 3C representatives when they are doing their routine activities.

===================================

Comment

in a nutshell, the meeting was inconsequential...If only sunny deol was present...(tareekh pe tareekh)!!!

what was decided on the delayed possession penalty?? anything in black n white?

Comment

We need to push 3C for possession or resolve their issues with MSY/ ASY as done by ponty and his team. 3C should show relevant papers to Buyers for their satisfaction.

I think there is no harm in accompanying 2/3 buyers with 3c to NA as they will be knowing ground situation. Time is running out for 3c.

Comment

Penalty

hi ,

I have couple of queries related to penalty.

1. What date is considred for calculating the penalty , is it the allotment letter date + 36 months or some other date .

2. If you are a second buyer then you are entitled for the penalty .

Have any one written to 3c on the penalty and have they acknoldge it .

Comment

On one side they are giving full page adverts in national newspapers and on giant billboards on introducing transparency in the RE sector and then they are not even providing a clear update as to the real problems that are shaking up its loyalists

This smacks of hypocrisy

It actually bodes really badly for us the consumers - 3C was on its way to getting an ATS like reputation - they are really taking a dent on their image over this issue

I mean every other builder essentially was bad in this regard in anycase, you really have hopes from the likes of 3C - but even if they do this, its not good
                      Last edited by dineshsays; July 24 2012, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X