Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by bigpicture
    Congratulations zero cool. No doubt Vatika City is a beautiful project, now that it is complete. I have seen the club at Vatika, and though it is classy and nice, it is not even one fourth the size of LB club.
    1. The swimming pool at Vatika club is a small pool with no heating provision, while at LB, there are two huge pools within the club.
    2. The gym at Vatika club is rather small in comparison to the humongous one at LB.
    3. The only other facilities at Vatika Club are the kids' room, a small restaurant and the cards room. There is no banquet hall, no yoga, dance, music rooms, no squash courts, no pool facilities, no table tennis, no library, no food court, etc.

I have of course left out the comparison in terms of retail outlets which of course Vatika has provision for outside its complex, open to non residents as well. I am personally in love with the retail area options. Gurgaon seems to win hands down in comparison to Noida in this area.

The apartments at Vatika are a class apart though. The lovely mix of high, mid and low rise apartments with tasteful exteriors is a pleasure to the eye. Even from inside, the apartment sizes reflect openness. I am yet to come across a layout as generous as that in middle to upper middle class apartments in Noida.

Sir Ji

Vatika City is awesome.

Do you know the number of Units in "Vatika City" and number of Units in "LB"?
    when you check the numbers, Vatika Club will look bigger.:bab (35):
    CommentQuote
  • i thought it was done long ago.

Originally Posted by surinder
    Today allotees of ph 1 have received offer of possesion letter.
    CommentQuote
  • this is for PHASE 1 A.
    CommentQuote
  • when is the possession expected for phase 4?

Are people now living in units handed over in phase 1 - how is the feed back on the quality of construction, density of the project & facilities provided?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nicks
    when is the possession expected for phase 4?

Are people now living in units handed over in phase 1 - how is the feed back on the quality of construction, density of the project & facilities provided?

as per 3C mid next year you can add another one year to it
    CommentQuote
  • Please update what are other charges to be paid during possession and what is rate of these charges.
    CommentQuote
  • I am intresed in buying a flat in boulevard, if some of the senior members can guide are there really 15000 flats in this projects.. If yes then what is the probabilty of using these club ect by each members if all redisents are staying..
    http://www.icicihfc.com/pdf/Report_Lotus_Boulevard.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Sir Ji

Vatika City is awesome.

Do you know the number of Units in "Vatika City" and number of Units in "LB"?
    when you check the numbers, Vatika Club will look bigger.:bab (35):

I was reading a report of ICICI saying that there are 15000 units in this project. if that is true then any club will be small.

CommentQuote
  • report is date 2009 not sure abt the report...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anand Singh
    I am intresed in buying a flat in boulevard, if some of the senior members can guide are there really 15000 flats in this projects.. If yes then what is the probabilty of using these club ect by each members if all redisents are staying..

Flats in LB are not more than 4000 for sure
    CommentQuote
  • i am looking for a 3 bhk flat 1350 area for my self.. intrested in phase 1. If any one intrested pls let me know. price & other details.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin2376
    Flats in LB are not more than 4000 for sure

Its roughly around 3500 fat.......

I went to club today and its shaping exactly they have shown in the link below.

CLUB Broucher

I could see table tennis , billiards, indoor heated swimming pool (good size), food court, gym and party area and these were almost ready. The cleaning and final touching work was on. So many people were working inside the club which were giving the feeling that it will be operational in 1-2 weeks time. They have also put designer glasses, comfortable sofas, carpets, fancy lights, fall ceiling, designer walls and given the thought on decorating the club beautifully. ....so it was looking like a 5 star hotel is getting ready for grand opening.

The work on the main entrance is progressing in full pace as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by coolagr
    Its roughly around 3500 fat.......

I went to club today and its shaping exactly they have shown in the link below.

CLUB Broucher

I could see table tennis , billiards, indoor heated swimming pool (good size), food court, gym and party area and these were almost ready. The cleaning and final touching work was on. So many people were working inside the club which were giving the feeling that it will be operational in 1-2 weeks time. They have also put designer glasses, comfortable sofas, carpets, fancy lights, fall ceiling, designer walls and given the thought on decorating the club beautifully. ....so it was looking like a 5 star hotel is getting ready for grand opening.

The work on the main entrance is progressing in full pace as well.

why didn't you take snaps?
    CommentQuote
  • Indoor Pool - Pic (clicked 4 weeks ago)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • When i visited last about a month back there was no water. Plus it looks huge and better than in the picture
    CommentQuote