Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by softie
    but who would buy at 6700-6800 and then additionally bear the cost of registry in their name, ppl who have gone for registry would need to hold it for a longer time now, possibly till the time all phases are delivered.

People who need to move in ASAP. When we were looking for a unit in LB, we had units available from 3800, to 5500. depending upon phase, location , loor, etc(exactly 1 year ago).
    We wanted something ASAP so decided to go for Phase 1. rate of 5400. Sometime we felt it was not a good deal considering same unit was available at 4200-4300 at similar floor location. in phase 4. But time was of essence here. Only two good options were available, Omaxe grande, and LB in the budget we were looking at in NOIDA. hence although 2bhk in LB was available at 4200 we bought at 5400. Now we are glad we made that decision. Everyone has a different story, If someone has time he should buy in phase 4 or some other project other wise you have to pay for what is being asked for.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vbinda
    People who need to move in ASAP. When we were looking for a unit in LB, we had units available from 3800, to 5500. depending upon phase, location , loor, etc(exactly 1 year ago).
    We wanted something ASAP so decided to go for Phase 1. rate of 5400. Sometime we felt it was not a good deal considering same unit was available at 4200-4300 at similar floor location. in phase 4. But time was of essence here. Only two good options were available, Omaxe grande, and LB in the budget we were looking at in NOIDA. hence although 2bhk in LB was available at 4200 we bought at 5400. Now we are glad we made that decision. Everyone has a different story, If someone has time he should buy in phase 4 or some other project other wise you have to pay for what is being asked for.

your case was probably different, I believe now onwards, a new phase would be getting delivered every few months and there would also be ppl from previous phase who have not gone for registry even after the possession was offered (i guess builder gives some time for registry), so highly unlikely that anyone would go for a house with registry and pay extra 5-6L.
    CommentQuote
    your case was probably different, I believe now onwards, a new phase would be getting delivered every few months and there would also be ppl from previous phase who have not gone for registry even after the possession was offered (i guess builder gives some time for registry), so highly unlikely that anyone would go for a house with registry and pay extra 5-6L.

Just to check - how is a house with or without registry different for the guy buying in resale? He'll have to re-register in anycase! (Unless you are saying the seller will additionally bake in his registry cost in the selling price)

I dont know much about LB but a LOT, I stress, a LOT of people buy with an intent to shift in 15 days - next month. If it means spending the additional few lacs so be it. RTM has a definite attraction.

If you look at any phase wise delivery project - there are progressive price gaps based on timelines of delivery

Anyhow - I just wanted a considered opinion:

In LB - what are the current PSF/AI charges of a 1500 sq ft (or thereabouts) unit and is there any news on Rental yields yet?

Would appreciate any insights
    CommentQuote

1.Not only my case, There were a lot of people who bought in Phase 1, When we went for transfer there were a lot of people transferring units on thr name,
    another thing, We did not go to any broker, They keep calling us, I am assuming they have buyrs that's why we get calls. you can't predict if someone wont be more interested or desperate than we were in for RTM.

2. Its a general problem here on IREF that sometime people without understanding the whole point or even if they have understood the point try to get in to right/wrong arguments and have useless discussions. So yeah, you are right, I am wrong. (I dont know what point they are trying to make ?) I just wanted to share information, my bad!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Just to check - how is a house with or without registry different for the guy buying in resale? He'll have to re-register in anycase! (Unless you are saying the seller will additionally bake in his registry cost in the selling price)

I dont know much about LB but a LOT, I stress, a LOT of people buy with an intent to shift in 15 days - next month. If it means spending the additional few lacs so be it. RTM has a definite attraction.

If you look at any phase wise delivery project - there are progressive price gaps based on timelines of delivery

Anyhow - I just wanted a considered opinion:

In LB - what are the current PSF/AI charges of a 1500 sq ft (or thereabouts) unit and is there any news on Rental yields yet?

Would appreciate any insights

Exactly, When We were looking for RTM 1 year ago, 2bhk prices were being quoted at 65lacs above in Noida. We decided to wait for 2-4 months (we had some time in hand) and save some bucks and get a brand new apartment, and we liked LB considering club and other factors. 2bhk is being quoted for 12,000 to 16,000 depending upon woodwork/broker etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by thank god al
    some members are getting 7000 psft and some getting below 4800 sqft..is it possible...just want to know that does some members lie in this forum if so then why...this site is not magicbrics.com or 99 acres. com ..please some body explain my these findings

Am quoting price for my apartment in phase 2. have another under construction apartment in sector 143 by reputed builder and for this am getting offer between 4800 - 5000 psft. am qouting what am getting, donot know abt others..... there is saying that beware of cheaters!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by enduser007
    Am quoting price for my apartment in phase 2. have another under construction apartment in sector 143 by reputed builder and for this am getting offer between 4800 - 5000 psft. am qouting what am getting, donot know abt others..... there is saying that beware of cheaters!

There are other 2 sayings,
    Beware of fools and partial knowledge is dangerous. Go through above posts before making such a strong statement, Do you understand the difference in BSP and all inclusive? and that too for under construction and RTM property?
    CommentQuote
    There are other 2 sayings,
    Beware of fools and partial knowledge is dangerous. Go through above posts before making such a strong statement, Do you understand the difference in BSP and all inclusive? and that too for under construction and RTM property?

Calling someone fool ???
    people should be aware of guys with vested interests too .First you buy a property which is quoting at a discount of 20% today and call others fool - what an irony.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish18
    Calling someone fool ???
    people should be aware of guys with vested interests too .First you buy a property which is quoting at a discount of 20% today and call others fool - what an irony.

Can you please share contact of Broker, who offered you a deal.
    (plz do not tell...to do. googling or 99 acre).

There are around 4K units in LB, with multiple location, multiple facing....multiple phases.
    Phase 1,1A may be around 7K(All incl) , Ph-2 may be 5.8K(BSP). Ph-3 may be 5.5K(BSP)... List goes on.
    Not every unit is claimed to be @7K, but it also does not mean that, it will be available at 5K.

PS: If a broker think that, you are just doing window shopping, normal tendency is quote rate as low on which you will not find property in market.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by getsumit123
    Can you please share contact of Broker, who offered you a deal.
    (plz do not tell...to do. googling or 99 acre).

There are around 4K units in LB, with multiple location, multiple facing....multiple phases.
    Phase 1,1A may be around 7K(All incl) , Ph-2 may be 5.8K(BSP). Ph-3 may be 5.5K(BSP)... List goes on.
    Not every unit is claimed to be @7K, but it also does not mean that, it will be available at 5K.

PS: If a broker think that, you are just doing window shopping, normal tendency is quote rate as low on which you will not find property in market.

Sumit,
    may be you intended to ask enduser007, I was just objecting to one user calling another one a fool whatever be the antagonism.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish18
    Sumit,
    may be you intended to ask enduser007, I was just objecting to one user calling another one a fool whatever be the antagonism.

I was away yesterday so could not read posts of VBINDIA and others. First please accept my apologies if hurt somebody and am also not hurted by others if they wrote something silly. I was stating facts and probably thats what it hurts people. Anyway this was my POV, i give my best wishes to those who are getting unit below 4.5K -4.8 K in LB. There may be vested interest who are beating trumpets that market is falling or price is lower. Probably the intention is buy unit in LB right now as price will definitely appreciate 20 -25% once unit is RTM.
    Another point is i fully understand what is difference between BSP and AI. Thanks for your advise.
    CommentQuote
    Did you read the whole thread? If yes, then you prove the point above,

1. No one called anyone a fool, until now when you proved it,by jumping in to an argument and making it personal which is not even related to you in anyway.I had just given reference of a saying so that people can read and understand the issue being discussed before they make themselves look like a fool.

2. If you understood what the argument was about and still you saying I have vested interest. yeah I have vested interest, I have a unit thr for my own use.(again you proved the saying)
    3. leave 20%. I offer you Openly 6000, Per sqr ft(all inclusive) price in Phase 1. (Note: Phase1 not phase 1A). Get me unit and I will buy, send me a pm, I will give you 50,000 as commission/help money whatever you wanna call it. Now dont say, I can google and stuff as mentioned by another user. or else DO NOT MAKE SUCH CLAIMS without understanding the issue, (unless you wanna prove the saying in a previous post once again.) Now blabber again and prove the saying once more.

"There are other 2 sayings,
    Beware of fools and partial knowledge is dangerous. "

This is what you wrote - And yes i concur with you the current rate is 8000 bsp and in RTM 10K. Lets stop here - Neither you would like to argue with fools nor me.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys got top floor demand for tower 28
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone from Phase-1A who has got his flat registered ? I know Phase-1 people have got their flats registered. But anyone from Tower 6 and 7?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realguru
    Anyone from Phase-1A who has got his flat registered ?

i got done in Phase 1...
    CommentQuote