Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Nothing seems to have changed. Earlier they were saying they will give it mid july now its mid Aug. Story started last year and every month they say next month. They are just buying time and fooling all of us. Also i read some where on google group that they got Completion, i even doubt that. They have not got anything for sure other wise why another 2 weeks. I am sure after second week of Aug they will promise for mid Sept.

Originally posted by enduser007 View Post
    Today i called up Lotus Boulevard and i was told that they will start dispatching possession letter from second week of august 2012 and when i asked if they got completion certificate , the answer was not straight forward.

Donot know what is truth but i thought of sharing with you.

Comment

which project is better then LB

I read many enlightening views here. Thanks to all.
      I am already invested in LB but wants to buy a good flat for end-use.
      Pls suggest me some options - i want to buy a 2.5 or 3BHK with 60L budget.

Comment

Originally posted by vijvik_7 View Post
        I read many enlightening views here. Thanks to all.
        I am already invested in LB but wants to buy a good flat for end-use.
        Pls suggest me some options - i want to buy a 2.5 or 3BHK with 60L budget.
        How do you define better?

If you are looking from investment point of view. 3c's are the best. They gave the maximum appreciation to its investor.

Comment

Originally posted by deeprupani View Post
          How do you define better?

If you are looking from investment point of view. 3c's are the best. They gave the maximum appreciation to its investor.
          I have already written end-use. I mean quality of life without much hassles.
          As it turned out, LB is very dense so was checking with those who already saw construction of other upcoming societies. They can tell which one is better in terms of density, facilities and other amenities.
          A good CBSE/ICSE school nearby which is ready to take my kids. good hospital and small local market is also required.

Comment

As it turned out, LB is very dense so was checking with those who already saw construction of other upcoming societies. They can tell which one is better in terms of density, facilities and other amenities.
            A good CBSE/ICSE school nearby which is ready to take my kids. good hospital and small local market is also required.
            Try Jaypee Orchards.

Comment

I will say try WT. Golf course side.... and Purvanchal..

Comment

WT has all these things and many more within walking distance. Hospital, school, colleges, big sports fields, commercial and hotels (yet tocome), petrol pump, golf course, lavish boomerng club (though expensive)

Comment

Originally posted by Veeru Dada View Post
                  WT has all these things and many more within walking distance. Hospital, school, colleges, big sports fields, commercial and hotels (yet tocome), petrol pump, golf course, lavish boomerng club (though expensive)
                  Are u sure veeru dada? because to me what ever u have stated sounds much more dense and claustrophobic than LB or LP for that matter.

As far as making a shift from this investment in LB to some other project trust me you wont get any thing in the price range u looking for. You will have to stretch ur budget atleast 5 times to get some thing ever near to what you looking for. Also going ahead both LB n LP would be far better than any other upcoming projects in NOIDA in terms of density.

Also, as to the issue of density in such societies every body n family is to his/her own. It not typical neighbourhood where ever one know very one. You can always find calm n loneliness in your apartment. Make your apartment suit ur needs not the housing society.

Comment

Originally posted by rohan15 View Post
                    Are u sure veeru dada? because to me what ever u have stated sounds much more dense and claustrophobic than LB or LP for that matter.

How come ?

As far as making a shift from this investment in LB to some other project trust me you wont get any thing in the price range u looking for. You will have to stretch ur budget atleast 5 times to get some thing ever near to what you looking for. Also going ahead both LB n LP would be far better than any other upcoming projects in NOIDA in terms of density.

Also, as to the issue of density in such societies every body n family is to his/her own. It not typical neighbourhood where ever one know very one. You can always find calm n loneliness in your apartment. Make your apartment suit ur needs not the housing society.
                    3c is not bad at all... what I perceive is that it has run too much for its own good and will tend to stagnate coz of narrowing of main gap b/w JP and 3C... that was the delay factor. But trust me as this gap gets more narrowed in 1-2 years time and JP will catch up with 3 c, which it surely will do, going by very serious construction activities going all around in JP projects, there is going to be more appreciation in JP projects as % from here now.

Thanks
                    Last edited by Veeru Dada; August 1 2012, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by upadhyayprvn View Post
                      Sir,

Thanks for elaborating my post with your valuable details.

At the end I got your conclusion that 3C never promised to built good quality construction apartment.

And now 3c delivered another LIG project in neighborliness of NA LIG project.

As you said 3C delivered the same what they promised earlier, it means they promised LIG project ????

And zealous and greedy brokers and promotors sell it promoting by MIG ????

And Now result is declared : LOTUS BOULEVARD builders LIG apartment !!!!

So now every end user under MIG category should beware of 3C because LB was sold as MIG project but ultimate product came as LIG project.

If anybody has doubt that LB is LIG or MIG then ????????
                      Do you own a unit there? Looks like you dont, So please refrain yourself from negative comments. People who bought there are not stupid, they had their own reasons to buy, We bought a unit at 5300 per sqr ft 2bhk, I know its costly, but we had our reasons. LIG, MIG, or high class, whatever, At last most of the people who gonna come and live there will be end users, and most of them have bought it close to 5000 per sqr ft. and no LIG can afford that, its upper MIG price, what decides a place is HIG or MIG or LIG is the people who live there. IF I make palace and send LIG people to live there, that society will become LIG, now If i make LIG and send HIG's to live there, they can manage the society to look better than that palace. gentry matters the most, and gentry who can spend 5000 per swr ft is no LIG at all. so stop being childish and getting in to useless arguments u all who dont own a unit there. If you want to come do a useful discussion its good, but most of the people come here to show there attitude to argu and to prove they know better. yeah you guys are right, you know better. I and all other who bought at 5000 per sqr ft after looking at 50-100 projects in Noida, Faridabad and Gurgaon and researching for a year are stupid, and morons, we burned our money. you made a good decision not to buy in LB LIG, now be happy and save your money to buy something in jaypee kosmos which god knows when will finish construction, possession is a far dream.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X