Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Club with limited facilities is operational from today. This is official news.
    CommentQuote
  • It was already operational when we went there on saturday. People were playing TT and gym was also being used.
    Swimming pool (GF or basement) is still in progress but its awesome (full size)

if the pool on top floor is of same size as mentioned then it would be one helluva facility.

Originally Posted by enduser007
    Club with limited facilities is operational from today. This is official news.
    CommentQuote
  • It is surprising to know people are buying at 6000 PSF ( AI), a price that makes total cost of 2 BHK house , with registry, around 75 lakhs.
    Add 10 to 15 % on this and you can get a 2 bhk in IP extension, which is in Delhi.

We call it herd mentality, and we know the real estate prices can( I feel will) fall also.

Best of luck guys.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Digvijay
    It is surprising to know people are buying at 6000 PSF ( AI), a price that makes total cost of 2 BHK house , with registry, around 75 lakhs.
    Add 10 to 15 % on this and you can get a 2 bhk in IP extension, which is in Delhi.

We call it herd mentality, and we know the real estate prices can( I feel will) fall also.

Best of luck guys.

Just personal choice dear Digvijay..But IP Extension societies which you are referring to do not provide such facilities or clubs which modern societies in NCR region offer these days..IMHO Mayur Vihar or IP Extn. societies are simply cramped..with parking issues..only +ive is that they are in DELHI, which is not a very big issue these days..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Just personal choice dear Digvijay..But IP Extension societies which you are referring to do not provide such facilities or clubs which modern societies in NCR region offer these days..IMHO Mayur Vihar or IP Extn. societies are simply cramped..with parking issues..only +ive is that they are in DELHI, which is not a very big issue these days..

The positives with Delhi

1) Very well connected. Metro/ Roads/ other ancillaries.
    2) Much safer than Noida ( I will not use totally safe). Imagination of going to LB after 10 is scary. We all know how good Noida law and order is.
    3) Low density ( All noida projects are extremely densed)
    4) No supply at all, other hand LB is first of a never ending list of pojects that will be delivered next 10 years.

Kindly advise what facilites LB will be providing apart from club, which will be shared by at least 5000 flats.

None of the builder provides good sport facilities as government provides.

Apart from above you have address of Delhi.

What many people call personal choice that many call person's ignorance.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Digvijay
    The positives with Delhi

2) Much safer than Noida ( I will not use totally safe). Imagination of going to LB after 10 is scary. We all know how good Noida law and order is.
    4) No supply at all, other hand LB is first of a never ending list of pojects that will be delivered next 10 years.

Kindly advise what facilites LB will be providing apart from club, which will be shared by at least 5000 flats.

Point 1, 2 and 3 well taken..agreed..but it certainly is not ignorance..all buyers in these societies are educated and well aware..moreover, buying properties is not a frequent affair for most of us..these decisions are taken after due diligence..

Just visit the website of LB and watch the video tour there and you will know the difference in facilities provided by modern day societies and the older ones of Mayur Vihar or IP Extn..most of people who have scene actual flats/club have observed on this forum that 3C has delivered what they promised in their video or PPT presentations..

I would still say that even then it is personal choice..People are aware that they can buy a 2 bhk in IP Extn. societies by adding 20% more, but still they are buying in modern day societies which offer much better facilities.

LB has 4000 flats approx. and not 5000

Some people have observed that club will be heavily crowded..just want to add a point..several gurgaon societies with around 1000+ flats have decent clubs of around 15 to 20 or 25k sq ft area..LB has around 4000 flats and the club size is 1.35 lakh sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Delhi to come to a standstill in seven years

Originally Posted by Digvijay
    The positives with Delhi

Agreed but this also happened after 15years of the development of these areas. In 2001 there was no dominoes or decent food joint in the area except for Nirula. Even pizza hut started delivery in last 4-5yrs only.
    You are talking about low density? There was no provision made for parking in these societies and now everyone owns 2-3cars, parking is a nightmare. When you return home at night from dinner the worry is where to park the car without someone else denting your car.

Read this instead of bashing noida.
    Daunting traffic scenario: Delhi to come to a standstill in seven years - Economic Times

I live in patparganj and trust me the crowd in this area isn't exactly what you would call a Delhi crowd. The facilities of these societies are abysmal with over 15 years old elevators and the fact that half these apartments are not even earthquake safe. See the pillars of these flats and you will know what I am talking about.
    All that is needed is a small earthquake of 6.5 and above and bam.
    And yeah talk about ignorance. Stating partial facts or scenarios do not make one right, it only makes the one ignorant :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Morphin1
    Read this instead of bashing noida.
    Daunting traffic scenario: Delhi to come to a standstill in seven years - Economic Times

I live in patparganj and trust me the crowd in this area isn't exactly what you would call a Delhi crowd. The facilities of these societies are abysmal with over 15 years old elevators and the fact that half these apartments are not even earthquake safe. See the pillars of these flats and you will know what I am talking about.
    And yeah talk about ignorance. Stating partial facts or scenarios do not make one right, it only makes the one ignorant :)

Understand the report says Delhi will come to standstill in 7 years time.

So lets discuss Noida for traffic conditions.

During rush hours even now Noida roads are choking, with all 7 X sectors, LB and around, JP WT and other Expressway sectors inhabited we all know how smooth the ride will be.
    You can try to check even today, start driving around 6 or 7 and you will realize how good infrastructure of Noida is.

Are we considering the natural calamities.
    Yes with earthquake around 7.0 there will be consider damage in Delhi, so will be in Noida.
    Nobody knows what if scenarios, what if the the above mentioned earthquake will be above 8.0 on Richter scale, all most all buildings in NCR will be on ground. There are more what if's, such as what if Yamuna floods, what if a Nuclear bomb is dropped by Pakistan, or so ( and believe me the probability of getting a nuclear bomb is much higher than the proability of getting an earthquake over 7.0 in NCR).

So lets come back to realistic scenarios.

Noida will only get buyers as long as there is a discount of over 40 percent in flat prices or more over flat prices of Delhi.
    The same happened in 2009 or 2010 , the prices of most projects were reasonable and lot of end users got attracted.

Ever since prices are jacked not many are falling the the trap.

And for me I will not buy LB RTM at 5000 AI.

CommentQuote
  • .....And i thought only politicians care about "Delhi Address".
    CommentQuote
  • I visited LB last Saturday to take a look at the RTM flat.

The flat that was opened for public display was 2BR+1 unit. Construction quality was looking OK but the first thing I noticed upon entering the tower was very small lift. This is the first time I have seen such a narrow lift in a high-rise building. This smallish lift would have been OK for a building with 4 floors but for a high rise?

I have my own investments elsewhere (not in LB) and they include some units on 10+ floors. I don't know how people living in the upper floors of these towers will manage to live here given that even entering or leaving house will demand a big effort on account of such lifts. I for one will never buy a flat on 4th floor or above in these towers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    I visited LB last Saturday to take a look at the RTM flat.

The flat that was opened for public display was 2BR+1 unit. Construction quality was looking OK but the first thing I noticed upon entering the tower was very small lift. This is the first time I have seen such a narrow lift in a high-rise building. This smallish lift would have been OK for a building with 4 floors but for a high rise?

I have my own investments elsewhere (not in LB) and they include some units on 10+ floors. I don't know how people living in the upper floors of these towers will manage to live here given that even entering or leaving house will demand a big effort on account of such lifts. I for one will never buy a flat on 4th floor or above in these towers.

Can you pls elaborate/specify the word 'small' in the context of lift as it is unclear, does it have capacity to manage 4 or 6 or 8 ppl or whatever...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jsbhatia
    Can you pls elaborate/specify the word 'small' in the context of lift as it is unclear, does it have capacity to manage 4 or 6 or 8 ppl or whatever...

You have to see it to believe it.

Suppose, I said the lift was adequate for 6-7 people only then 3C's online marketing people and a few brokers on this thread will jump on me saying that as many as 12 persons each weighing no more than 45.21 kg each can be inside that lift at a time. You get the picture. :)

This problem is not unique with this project only. Almost all MIG projects that I have seen in Noida will have this problem. You can see the size of lift-well in any under-construction tower and have good estimate as to what size lift is gonna be in there. LB is just a trailer of what is to come all over Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    You have to see it to believe it.

Suppose, I said the lift was adequate for 6-7 people only then 3C's online marketing people and a few brokers on this thread will jump on me saying that as many as 12 persons each weighing no more than 45.21 kg each can be inside that lift at a time. You get the picture. :)

This problem is not unique with this project only. Almost all MIG projects that I have seen in Noida will have this problem. You can see the size of lift-well in any under-construction tower and have good estimate as to what size lift is gonna be in there. LB is just a trailer of what is to come all over Noida.

You made a sweeping statement on the lift size of LB (and Noida MIG projects, in general) but I don't see anyone jumping the gun to pull you down or something. So, let us not preempt things without any logic. Anyway, if you were that sensitive or worried about 3C online marketing opinion, I bet you would not have made this statement in the first place, right?
    So, I request you to pls answer my question, how many people you think can the current lift in LB handle based on your honest opinion?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jsbhatia
    You made a sweeping statement on the lift size of LB (and Noida MIG projects, in general) but I don't see anyone jumping the gun to pull you down or something. So, let us not preempt things without any logic. Anyway, if you were that sensitive or worried about 3C online marketing opinion, I bet you would not have made this statement in the first place, right?
    So, I request you to pls answer my question, how many people you think can the current lift in LB handle based on your honest opinion?

8 normal adults at most can fit in. If some of those 8 passengers in the lift are female, then you better stand still. If you move, you'll likely be accused by women of inappropriate behavior. :)
    CommentQuote
  • i have same opinion about the lift size, when i visited to see RTM 6 months back, i found it very small too.

I thought only 10-12 floor heights tower (PH-1) may survive but not 25 floors.

Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    8 normal adults at most can fit in. If some of those 8 passengers in the lift are female, then you better stand still. If you move, you'll likely be accused by women of inappropriate behavior. :)
    CommentQuote