Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I too find the lift small in size but its covered with wodden sheet in all the three sides.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realguru
    Anyone from Phase-1A who has got his flat registered ? I know Phase-1 people have got their flats registered. But anyone from Tower 6 and 7?

I had submitted all documents and inspected the property last sunday and today they have told me that they are in process for registry and got it done by next week or so .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Digvijay

And for me I will not buy LB RTM at 5000 AI.

And yeah talk about ignorance. Stating partial facts or scenarios do not make one right, it only makes the one ignorant :)

Nice reason to console oneself for missing the opportunity in 2010-2011
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankur.jain83

Haha i agree, and I don't even understand why a person like Digvijay would bash this property or even Noida, he is not invested here or planning to invest then what is he doing samaj seva?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gudguy
    I too find the lift small in size but its covered with wodden sheet in all the three sides.

3C person informed that wooden coverage is to avoid damage to the lift as several families are shifting..they will be removed later.
    CommentQuote

Naaah.... he is just trying to justify his name....
    CommentQuote
  • lol

Originally Posted by delphy03
    Naaah.... he is just trying to justify his name....
    CommentQuote
  • bhai logon - kya rat chal raha hai resale me...realistic rate bataon.... I got a call for 5600 (BSP), don't know..was is a prank...or what..
    CommentQuote
  • I got offer for 5050 bsp for tower 28
    CommentQuote
  • I have also invested in 2010 for end use @3000 that might be good decision .....

but it does not imply that buying now @5500 would also be a good decision ...

if you compare properties bought in 2002 have got appreciation in 2006 by 4-4-5 times (400%-500%) ..

properties bought in 2009(@3000) have got appreciation in 2013(@5500) by 80%-90% only .. still good

so not sure buying @5500 would be good investment or not in compare of FD assuming the risk associated with RE and expense occurred for registry/transfer/brokerage etc ..

Originally Posted by ankur.jain83
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    bhai logon - kya rat chal raha hai resale me...realistic rate bataon.... I got a call for 5600 (BSP), don't know..was is a prank...or what..

Which phase?
    CommentQuote
    Which phase?

Phase3, T-20, lower floor
    CommentQuote
  • Registry of phase 1A has started........now wait for possession of phase 2......
    CommentQuote
  • any idea when is the possession of phase 2 expected ..
    CommentQuote
  • Its not before December 2013!
    CommentQuote