3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

1295 sq ft unit

I have unit in tower no 19. What price you will buy.

Comment

Originally posted by findingnemo View Post
      How come you know all the facts in this world, and are deciding and shouting in the forums that LB is LIG project. How can you even compare it with the LIG project nearby LB. Is it a case of misfortune???

I have seen many other projects quality, and can surely tell you LB is far better in quality then that, yes it might be little dense then that, but thats the norm going forward.

So stop complaining here and go find a MIG project for yourself, which is not mis-sold. Won't be surprised if we see you living in a HIG project in Noida Ext???/

P.S: I am too a early bird enduser in LB. And very happy with the progress overall.
      But sirji, the way you have disrespect to NOIDA Extn buyers... I wish and prey to god that NOIDA Extn project should complete first and give delivery before 3C LB. Atleast I would not live to live in a society where such a arrogant people live.

Seems like In High density project upto 2 BHK will be called LIG, 3 BHK will be called MIG and 4 BHK will be called HIG.

Point is simple : For you A NOIDA Extn HIG is lower than LB LIG and you are making fun of NOIDA extn buyers.. some one making fun of you.

But please don't talk like that for NOIDA extn.. it hurt someone sentiments..

Fyi: I am not a NOIDA extn buyer but respect them.

Comment

My bad ... did NOT mean to hurt anyone. It was just a counter argument. I take my words back.

Originally posted by chandra2034 View Post
        But sirji, the way you have disrespect to NOIDA Extn buyers... I wish and prey to god that NOIDA Extn project should complete first and give delivery before 3C LB. Atleast I would not live to live in a society where such a arrogant people live.

Seems like In High density project upto 2 BHK will be called LIG, 3 BHK will be called MIG and 4 BHK will be called HIG.

Point is simple : For you A NOIDA Extn HIG is lower than LB LIG and you are making fun of NOIDA extn buyers.. some one making fun of you.

But please don't talk like that for NOIDA extn.. it hurt someone sentiments..

Fyi: I am not a NOIDA extn buyer but respect them.

Comment

Originally posted by findingnemo View Post
          My bad ... did NOT mean to hurt anyone. It was just a counter argument. I take my words back.
          bhai possesion kab hoga

Comment

Originally posted by Khan1770 View Post
            I have been reading the discussions on this forum since last three months only, read most of the old posts also. I was refraining to comment and jump into the dicsussion till now.
            I have one unit of 1295 Sqft 2825/- and the second unit of 1970 Sqft 3375/-. So you can guess easily that my purpose is both investment and own use, initially I just bought due to the recommendation of one my old friend whose whole family has booked several units in LB for their own use, after 4 months of first booking, I came to India met broker, seen the sample flat etc and then realised that it would be good enough to live in LB but 1295 Sqft was little small for my use so booked another one of 1970 Sqft.
            Most of the people commenting here and trying to show all their knowldge about the Noida RE market by spreading negativity are those who dont have a single unit here because, either they missed the bus at 2800 - 3000 rates and now there pockets are too shallow to enter at 5000/- plus rate or banks would have refused the loans to them (due to eligibility) or they have done too much reserach and analysis and confused themselves.
            LIG, MIG or HIG :
            People who can afford HIG will not have time to waste by putting unnecessary posts on IREF. LB has given two types of MIG, one is a bit dense as per the ongoing trend in NCR which is LB and another is bit better in terms of density which is LB Espacia. Now the question is then where is the LIG in 3C project? If 5500 - 6000 psft is LIG then I pray that God should make everyone able to afford this LIG who all are trying to project this as LIG.
            Some one has very rightly mentioned few posts above about the "Big Ego with Empty pocket" I think it is the main reason of unnecessary negativity.
            If you dont have money in your pocket to enter in the project even now then this product is not for you hence you might not understand it well and so you should not be commenting on this.

Qadre-Gauhar Shaah danad ya ba-danad Jauharee.
            (The value of gem is either known to Kings or to the Gemologists !!!)
            I am not trying to hurt anyone but trying to show mirror to few.
            This is really disgusting. A'int you showing same ego ?
            Doesn't sound good from some desi who earned few dollars living as a 2nd grade citizen calling others empty pockets.
            And before you want to have further discussion on what a 2nd grade citizen mean ? Untill and unless you are not driving a ferrari than the usual camry/accord do't even think of it (I am an expat).

Comment

Originally posted by ashish18 View Post
              Doesn't sound good from some desi who earned few dollars living as a 2nd grade citizen calling others empty pockets.
              And before you want to have further discussion on what a 2nd grade citizen mean ? Untill and unless you are not driving a ferrari than the usual camry/accord do't even think of it (I am an expat).
              Sorry friend, you misunderstood it.
              Somebody else used the word "Empty Pocket" I just referred that.
              There is no need to get personal, there are many things between Ferrari and camry/accord, you need to explore and look at the things with open mind.
              The point was people don't have units in LB should refrain from spreading negativity and sarcasm and I stick to my point rather than deviating from topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Khan1770 View Post
                The point was people don't have units in LB should refrain from spreading negativity and sarcasm and I stick to my point rather than deviating from topic.
                Sir, I will difer with you here. IREF is open forum and any one can post anything positive negative. 3C LB must have Face book/googl.e/yahoogroup where only those has unit can talk and comment.

If someone saying 3C LB as LIG, either you say "Thankyou for your review"

or post counter post with valid reference point which can be seen as solid evidence. People will start ignore the guy who give negative and start following you.

On IREF, anyone can review any project and can call costly/bad quality or LIG/MIG/HIG...based on his experience... I don't think his post on IREF has any effect on quality of any project.

You can show some valid proof to claim 3C LB as HIG product.
                Example could be NOIDA authority house tax rate/registration rate etc or Group housing registration document to proof 3C LB is HIG.

I am not a buyer in 3C LB and still I will write here...
                This is public forum not a closed yahoo group.. so guys feel free to write...

Comment

Originally posted by chandra2034 View Post
                  Sir, I will difer with you here. IREF is open forum and any one can post anything positive negative. 3C LB must have Face book/googl.e/yahoogroup where only those has unit can talk and comment.

If someone saying 3C LB as LIG, either you say "Thankyou for your review"

or post counter post with valid reference point which can be seen as solid evidence. People will start ignore the guy who give negative and start following you.

On IREF, anyone can review any project and can call costly/bad quality or LIG/MIG/HIG...based on his experience... I don't think his post on IREF has any effect on quality of any project.

You can show some valid proof to claim 3C LB as HIG product.
                  Example could be NOIDA authority house tax rate/registration rate etc or Group housing registration document to proof 3C LB is HIG.

I am not a buyer in 3C LB and still I will write here...
                  This is public forum not a closed yahoo group.. so guys feel free to write...
                  I am sorry to say chandraji but being a public forum does not give any body a right to pass judgement on the project. No legitimate buyer who has direct interest in the property has ever denied any discussion on the problems or issues in LB or LP but if some body who has no interest in the project passes a judgement that it is dense, concrete jungle, LIG,MIG,HIG etc. it is not acceptable.

Why do a honest end user who has invested his lifes saving in a house give proof to a speculator or may be a broker or some one who lost an opportunity to invest. I would rather like to talk to some one or reply to some one who is unit holder in the project rather than some one who is just expressing his disgust of not being part of the project. Every body has the right to say what he feels but it is ethically and morally wrong to hurt the sentiments of genuine end user. As far as giving proof is concerned it is some one who alleges that has to give proof not some one who is defending. If you dont like your neighbours new car do you tell him on his face that he made a wrong choice? No but may you can buy a different n better car and make him realise he made a wrong choice not that you allege that he bought a cheap car or its too small or the color is bad. It is just morally wrong though you have a right to say.

The whole idea of this forum is to discuss the issue , problems and make your opinions based on that not to be the judges and pass on judgment hurting others. If you have the right to express your views that doesnot mean you have the right to disgrace and disrespect others decision.

Comment

Originally posted by ashish18 View Post
                    Ashishji, does owning a ferari makes you no more a so called "2nd grade citizen"? I am sorry but you got the discussion too personal and totally wrong.

Comment

Rohan, agree with you. But point is if buyer is so confident of his decision then does couple of people writing negative in public forum will make any impact ?

If someone called LIG then does FAR or layout of LB got change ?

I would say if buyers don't respond it will make more solid response.

Commenting/reacting on a unknown/rookie member so strongly : to me it's complete insecurity. Which can only happen if something is build on hype.

If Venky/Munish/Zohaib/SBajaj have made that comment I will react..because these are trusted name on IREF.. tomorrow if ABC member comment best policy is to ignore...

Why end user get worried by negative publicity when he took informed decison ?

I can understand brokers/investors may get disturb by these posts as their Murga will go out of hand...

read 2 month before post, most of us suggested to hold off buying in LB at high price until they get completion certificate...

There was a hot discussion when a rookie become MURGA by buying a flat in LB and broker sold him on Pretext of geting possession in July 2012...

Well nothing wrong in buying in LB but "Possession in July 2012" where IREF can help...

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X