Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

    Originally posted by LChand View Post
    have someone confirmed this with 3C? I was expecting the rise by 500 this time..as the Phase 1 possession is reaching near day by day. OK no problem... next move from 3C could be to increase the prices to 4500 in next couple of months..n then to 5000 during actual Phase 1 possession.

    Any views?
    Basically Rs 4250 is for left over flats with 3C


    Ph 1 definately commands higher rates in resale market

    Comment


    • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

      Originally posted by surinder View Post
      Basically Rs 4250 is for left over flats with 3C


      Ph 1 definately commands higher rates in resale market
      so shall we expect 5000 rates for RTM flats in LB by Dec-2011?

      Comment


      • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

        Originally posted by LChand View Post
        so shall we expect 5000 rates for RTM flats in LB by Dec-2011?
        I agree with you
        Rs 5000 is possible

        Comment


        • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

          Originally posted by surinder View Post
          somebody known to me has sold 1st ph flat at Rs 4300 today
          buyer got a steal at 4300 (BSP) ~ 4800 (all inclusive). Its a clear steal when other RTM properties in the same location with poor construction quality is costing 5500. LB is a steal at this price too for the janta who want RTM flat in Noida region as per their family demand. Loot lo... abhi nahin loge toh...baad me 6000 rate dena padega (within 2 years)...

          Comment


          • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

            Originally posted by LChand View Post
            buyer got a steal at 4300 (BSP) ~ 4800 (all inclusive). Its a clear steal when other RTM properties in the same location with poor construction quality is costing 5500. LB is a steal at this price too for the janta who want RTM flat in Noida region as per their family demand. Loot lo... abhi nahin loge toh...baad me 6000 rate dena padega (within 2 years)...
            100 % agree with you

            Comment


            • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

              Originally posted by LChand View Post
              buyer got a steal at 4300 (BSP) ~ 4800 (all inclusive). Its a clear steal when other RTM properties in the same location with poor construction quality is costing 5500. LB is a steal at this price too for the janta who want RTM flat in Noida region as per their family demand. Loot lo... abhi nahin loge toh...baad me 6000 rate dena padega (within 2 years)...
              agreed with you..as currently sector 62 RTM rate is ard 4500 which is 10 years old property..if nothing wrong in near future then LB will surely touch 5000 in Dec,11.

              Comment


              • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
                agreed with you..as currently sector 62 RTM rate is ard 4500 which is 10 years old property..if nothing wrong in near future then LB will surely touch 5000 in Dec,11.
                Best project hai bhai....Noida region ka.... will remain 3C's best project too in all its launched in this segment....
                All other arguments by many people are baseless....who think any other project commands over LB...

                Look the crazy crowd in the market...the way LB is selling... u let some broker know..u own an LB flat....u'll get 5-10 calls in a day...

                Comment


                • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                  Originally posted by surinder View Post
                  3c have increased rates to Rs 4250 for LB
                  Hi Surinder,

                  You have confirmed this from 3cs Main office or some broker told you?
                  I think bsp on paper for left over flats is 4000/-

                  Thanks
                  Sumit

                  Comment


                  • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                    Originally posted by sgslakshya View Post
                    Hi Surinder,

                    You have confirmed this from 3cs Main office or some broker told you?
                    I think bsp on paper for left over flats is 4000/-

                    Thanks
                    Sumit
                    That is not Leftover Flats.
                    The price, 4000, you are quoting is the price of a New Booking at the Last Phase. ie Tower 9


                    And it is good to know that resale price is 4200. Last week, there were a few resale at 3800 BSP in Phase 2. Phase 1 have been 4100+ for quite sometime now.

                    Comment


                    • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                      guys..... the news is confirmed
                      its 4250 everywhere, check the allcheckdeals site also, the bsp from today reflects as 4250/-


                      Originally posted by sgslakshya View Post
                      Hi Surinder,

                      You have confirmed this from 3cs Main office or some broker told you?
                      I think bsp on paper for left over flats is 4000/-

                      Thanks
                      Sumit

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X