Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Project Update

July pics are updated on the website!. Construction progress seems to be fast.
    CommentQuote
  • 3C Lotus boulevard

hi, yup saw them on the website. good to see things going fast. but i believe tower 8 possesion will happen only by Mar 2014, right?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys, this came up from a discussion going on in another thread. Is it true that LB buyers need to give their payment cheques in the name of Graphite Constructions Pvt Ltd ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skoda0505
    Hi guys, this came up from a discussion going on in another thread. Is it true that LB buyers need to give their payment cheques in the name of Graphite Constructions Pvt Ltd ?

For LB, 3C asking payment in the name of
    "LOTUS BOULEVARD A/C GGPPL" right from 1st Payment.

Can you / anyone please update the information for LP regarding this?
    CommentQuote
  • In Case of Panache also the payment from the day one is being made in name of " Lotus Panache A/C GGPPL ".
    At the Bottom of the demand note it is clearly mentioned as Granite Gate Properties Private Ltd., Part of 3C Group .
    CommentQuote
  • This is strange .. They take payments in the name of Granite Ltd.. There is also another company Vistar Constructions Pvt Ltd that is said to be same as 3C group. Does this look a little fishy ? I mean, diverting the payments into small unknown companies and keeping another name for marketing purpose.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vj0real
    hi, yup saw them on the website. good to see things going fast. but i believe tower 8 possesion will happen only by Mar 2014, right?

may be 2013 2nd quarter as per 3cs, ie their target
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skoda0505
    This is strange .. They take payments in the name of Granite Ltd.. There is also another company Vistar Constructions Pvt Ltd that is said to be same as 3C group. Does this look a little fishy ? I mean, diverting the payments into small unknown companies and keeping another name for marketing purpose.

GGPL - Granite Gate Properties Ltd is the new name for Red Fort Jehangir Properties Ltd. This is the consortium of 4-5 companies - including Red Fort (majority partner), and other private investors (some holding companies).

In all official papers - BBA, Allotment letters, Demand Note, etc - its clearly written that 3C Universal Developers - is the marketing company and GGPL is the owner of this project. Ownership structure in LB and LP could be different. You can view the lease agreement papers at 3C office - its mentioned there (i saw it for LP and dont remember the numbers. Just that Red Fort has 40%+).

In fact, its better that we are not depositing money in a general 3C account - which can be diverted for any project. This acts like an escrow account for the project.
    CommentQuote
  • if Mar 2014 is possession date as per BBA .... then 3C may be planning to go slow after Top floor complation (which give them max payment 80-85% even on CLP) .... it is very unlikely that any builder can give early possession ...

Originally Posted by vj0real
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nsharma
    if Mar 2014 is possession date as per BBA .... then 3C may be planning to go slow after Top floor complation (which give them max payment 80-85% even on CLP) .... it is very unlikely that any builder can give early possession ...

The other way to look at it is that since Tower 8 becomes the 1st tower from LB's main entrance, an under-construction first tower till as long as Mar 2014 could dampen the appeal of the overall project....

Maybe they play the delay tactics but I m sure there would be pressure on them to complete the pending towers of the project by the existing residents (who will already start moving by this year end)..

In my opinion Mar 2014 is just a "safe" date committed by 3C simply to avoid the penalties..
    CommentQuote
  • market near boulevard

Which is the nearest general market near boulevard?
    CommentQuote
  • nearest one is barola village market, but quality is generally bad there. after that it is sector 41/50 market or sector 110 market if you go in opposite direction.
    Originally Posted by sgslakshya
    Which is the nearest general market near boulevard?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sgslakshya
    Can you please share what unit u have booked and price also?

you will get allotment letter within 3 weeks.
    I booked on 10th May and got allotment letter on 31st may.
    I am waiting to get my greement.

As far as credit note is concerned after 40% of bsp, u hv to run after the broker to get back the amount.

And you will see good appreciation in bsp after phase1 possession.

I got my allotment letter within a week. maybe because it was down payment. And I thought I will get the loan easily so I took it as easy thinking I had 45 days. 45 days is nothing man.. Start your loan processing as soon as possible. get all documents ready as soon as possible....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MrTony
    I got my allotment letter within a week. maybe because it was down payment. And I thought I will get the loan easily so I took it as easy thinking I had 45 days. 45 days is nothing man.. Start your loan processing as soon as possible. get all documents ready as soon as possible....

i am planning to cover 5 demands myself (around 25 lcs) , after that i ll approach bank. My 3rd demand is due on 29th august. But if i look at the pace , i am worried that date will be near when i have to approach the bank. Is it better approach to go for bank at a later stage ? please suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sgslakshya
    i am planning to cover 5 demands myself (around 25 lcs) , after that i ll approach bank. My 3rd demand is due on 29th august. But if i look at the pace , i am worried that date will be near when i have to approach the bank. Is it better approach to go for bank at a later stage ? please suggest.

Don't wait, approach the bank now. Get it sanctioned and ask bank to pay 1 lac to the builder for one payment and rest you pay. Other payment you can pay on your own. Its not mandatory that once the loan starts, you have to pay through bank only. With each payment, you can ask bank to pay some amount, rest you can pay.

But get it started by 1 lac. And you may let this 1 lac loan to run for a year and no further loan upto year from bank, its all possible.
    CommentQuote