3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by rovingeye View Post
    I am neither invested in JP nor in 3Cs. But I will still maintain that LB/LP are super dense and lower quality than JP. I don't think anybody can stop me from expressing that view.
    hahaha! awsome sir. Let me guess you would be a "cyber engineer" or an architect or may be a contractor who supplied material to both developers. I loved the fact that you came out reading my post in open to accept that you have got nothing to do with the property but are here to stay.

I would want more of such friends to come out openly in so called open forum and accept that they are god like who can write off the projects by just looking at them. One thing i would like to know is aisa kya hai is LB/LP forum mein that keeps you so interested and attached??

and there is one "socrates" quote that I really like and would like to dedicate to all of such people...

“If you don't get what you want, you suffer; if you get what you don't want, you suffer; even when you get exactly what you want, you still suffer because you can't hold on to it forever. Your mind is your predicament. It wants to be free of change. Free of pain, free of the obligations of life and death. But change is law and no amount of pretending will alter that reality.” Sirji, get a life!

Comment

Yeh hui na baat. Just like I am entitled to my views, you are entitled to yours. And in this big bad world, I think theres room for both opinions.
      Bilikul sirji, you are entitled to your opinion but opinion would be if you say " you think that LB is dense and lower quality" not that it is.....this is a judgement and you are not entitled to that....

when you say you think they are dense and lower quality I shall be very happy to ask you reasons for it and why u think so.... not when u say that they are....!

Comment

Listen. Look Rohan - You are probably new here. Spend some time, look through the threads and you will come to know why I said what I said. I certainly am not going to repeat myself over and over again and explain to you why LP/LB do not make the mark in my book.

My point was simple - everybody is entitled to their opinions and even judgments on an open online forum. It would be rather juvenile to expect people to sing to your tunes. This is not that kind of forum - you have facebook for that. Post a picture and your friends will "like" it for your satisfaction. Everybody welcomes a good spirited debate on this forum and the debates do cover positives and negatives. So, be open to it.

Comment

Originally posted by rohan15 View Post
          This is exactly my point that though IREF is a public forum but this is a LB thread. Any one who has any direct interest with LB or for that matter with 3c is most welcome but why do a random guy who is invested in lets say jp, unitech etc come here and talk about why he thinks LB is bad, dense or lig be ignored?? I am all up for a discussion n argument with some one who is seriously interested in the project but not with some one who is merely speculating and spreading negative publicity.
          Why don't you open a separate Forum, membership of which shall be open to 3C owners and employees
          Digvijay

Comment

Listen. Look Rohan - You are probably new here. Spend some time, look through the threads and you will come to know why I said what I said. I certainly am not going to repeat myself over and over again and explain to you why LP/LB do not make the mark in my book.

My point was simple - everybody is entitled to their opinions and even judgments on an open online forum. It would be rather juvenile to expect people to sing to your tunes. This is not that kind of forum - you have facebook for that. Post a picture and your friends will "like" it for your satisfaction. Everybody welcomes a good spirited debate on this forum and the debates do cover positives and negatives. So, be open to it.
            How is being new here matter to the point raised?? Even my point is simple though you can say what ever you want and no body can stop you even if you go to the extent calling it crap or whatever. But have respect for some ones feelings. some one who has spent 60 lakhs for a 2 bhk wouldnt like to hear that it is an inferior quality apartment. ANDHE ko andha thodi bologe!!
            Sachin tendulkar might not feature in some ones dream team but does that make him a bad player. LB might not feature in your book but doest that mean you spread and say negative things about the project? RATHER just close your book and keep it to your self. You have the right to remain quite and silent as well. Open forum does not mean u cant stay silent.

Comment

Originally posted by Digvijay View Post
              Why don't you open a separate Forum, membership of which shall be open to 3C owners and employees
              Sir, kal aap bologe project bhi apna bana lo...personal! I am sure idea of this LB thread was to have only LB owners or may be people interested in 3c only.

Comment

As far as facebook is concerned sir, even "LIKE" is an option if you dont like a picture you can just not do anything. You dont unnecessarily have to comment on it or forcefully like it. You have the right to like or do nothing. Thats all I have been trying to say anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Digvijay View Post

DigVijay Singh Ji,
                  TV par aap boltay hoo alag party bana loo [Anna ji ko].

aur yahan aap bol rahay hoo alag forum bana loo.

acche baat nahi hai :-D

Comment

Originally posted by rohan15 View Post
                    As far as facebook is concerned sir, even "LIKE" is an option if you dont like a picture you can just not do anything. You dont unnecessarily have to comment on it or forcefully like it. You have the right to like or do nothing. Thats all I have been trying to say anyways.

Don’t worry Rohan ji.
                    Phase -1 possession is starting now [got update today], you'll get more of these....jealous vibes from them :-)

anyone...JP ka konsa tower ready hai aur possession mil raha hai?

Comment

So finally good news for LB & 3C...and something to shut up for 3C critics for not giving possession. Lot of buyers got calls for 3C getting NOC for phase-1.

Now, as a LP phase-1 buyer, i am hopeful to get possession around Dec 2012.

I earlier doubted there is some fault with 3C, but now i definitely believe its must be NA. An incredible job by 3C.

Some early posts from 3C LB yahoo groups
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2769 finally some good news spicerakesh 8:31 am

I was least expecting it but today evening got a call from 3C that Occupancy Certificate is received by them. hope we are on way to possession now. did any of...

2770 Good news Nitin Agrawal
                      nitinmails 8:32 am

Hi All Just got the call from the 3c team and they said that they have got the OC from Noida authority. The possession would start soon. Cheers nitin...

2771 -Lotus Boulevard Re: Meeting request with LB Phase I Apartment Owner spicerakesh 8:33 am

yes Prabhash, i got a similar call too....

2772 Re: -Lotus Boulevard Good news manjeet
                      manjeetss1 8:44 am

that ________________________________ From: Nitin Agrawal <agrawalnitin2@...> To: lbnoida100@ Sent: Friday, August 3, 2012 6:02 PM ...

2773 Re: -Lotus Boulevard Re: Meeting request with LB Phase I Apartment O aakarshansonly@...
                      aakarshansonly 8:44 am

Wow, tats grt news, seems the hard work of the forum members paid off, if we stick together, any difficulty can be overcome, thanks to all of us n hope to see...

2774 Re: -Lotus Boulevard Re: Meeting request with LB Phase I Apartment O anil arora
                      anil_lb100 8:51 am

Me too just got call from 3C. Feeling gud about that. On 3 Aug 2012 18:14, <aakarshansonly@...> wrote: ** ** Wow, tats grt news, seems the hard work of...

2775 Re: -Lotus Boulevard finally some good news Anoop Srivastava
                      anoop_k_sriv... 8:55 am

That is a good news... Congrats you all guys.. Anoop...

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X