Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 5 days ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Just because some one has purchased 2 BHK at higher rate , everybody should start singing great about his / her apartment .

A better way is to report to moderator what you feel is not right. You don't have to jump a lot.
    Digvijay

Comment

Originally posted by mkapoor View Post
      So finally good news for LB & 3C...and something to shut up for 3C critics for not giving possession. Lot of buyers got calls for 3C getting NOC for phase-1.

Now, as a LP phase-1 buyer, i am hopeful to get possession around Dec 2012.

I earlier doubted there is some fault with 3C, but now i definitely believe its must be NA. An incredible job by 3C.

Some early posts from 3C LB yahoo groups
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2769 finally some good news spicerakesh 8:31 am

I was least expecting it but today evening got a call from 3C that Occupancy Certificate is received by them. hope we are on way to possession now. did any of...

2770 Good news Nitin Agrawal
      nitinmails 8:32 am

Hi All Just got the call from the 3c team and they said that they have got the OC from Noida authority. The possession would start soon. Cheers nitin...

2771 -Lotus Boulevard Re: Meeting request with LB Phase I Apartment Owner spicerakesh 8:33 am

yes Prabhash, i got a similar call too....

2772 Re: -Lotus Boulevard Good news manjeet
      manjeetss1 8:44 am

that ________________________________ From: Nitin Agrawal <agrawalnitin2@...> To: lbnoida100@ Sent: Friday, August 3, 2012 6:02 PM ...

2773 Re: -Lotus Boulevard Re: Meeting request with LB Phase I Apartment O aakarshansonly@...
      aakarshansonly 8:44 am

Wow, tats grt news, seems the hard work of the forum members paid off, if we stick together, any difficulty can be overcome, thanks to all of us n hope to see...

2774 Re: -Lotus Boulevard Re: Meeting request with LB Phase I Apartment O anil arora
      anil_lb100 8:51 am

Me too just got call from 3C. Feeling gud about that. On 3 Aug 2012 18:14, <aakarshansonly@...> wrote: ** ** Wow, tats grt news, seems the hard work of...

2775 Re: -Lotus Boulevard finally some good news Anoop Srivastava
      anoop_k_sriv... 8:55 am

That is a good news... Congrats you all guys.. Anoop...
      Kapoor sahab, ye to bahut badiya khabar hai... sara din behas karne ke baad good news mil gayi evening mein...!! I wish I had started this debate earlier, shayd thoda pehle OC mil jata....But i think we need reinforcement from yahoo group people to keep the "without logic critics" at bay..

Comment

People usually forget, writing bad things here (mostly known things e.g. dense,..., repeated in thousands posts) doesn't drive prices...

JP prices being such (expected good) qualities with all open areas is still even not beaten inflation after 4 years (e.g. wishtown klassic was launched around 3200, still available at 3600). Yes, i also agrees, JP most likely going to give best quality products (may be for premium projects, but can't assume for all), but when (may be 10 years or more) is biggest question...
        May be 3C LB is LIG or whatever, let it leave to current or future buyers, but at least 3C have done very good job in terms of construction speed & Customer support...

So, what to complain about? Is 3C told you its MIG or super MIG project. No.
        If brokers told you its luxury or whatever and you believe it, i don't have to say any more (about your wisdom)...

And its very disgraceful attitude for some members (esp. seniors) to see LIG people are much inferior than people living in MIG...People buys based on their capacity/judgment/priorities...lets respect each other...
        Last edited by mkapoor; August 3 2012, 06:53 PM.

Comment

One of my friedn got call from 3C and he was informed that 3C got Occupancy certificate and now issuing the possession letter. Am in Phase 2 and happy that everything is resolved now. 3C has done incredible job. Today i spoke to one dealer he said now a days property market is very stagnant in Noida and only enduser are there and they are only looking for 3C and JP.
          Well am not favoring anybody but end result was to deliver the project and 3C was on time. The quality wise 3C has done incredible job.

Comment

Originally posted by chandra2034 View Post
            Sir, I will difer with you here. IREF is open forum and any one can post anything positive negative. 3C LB must have Face book/googl.e/yahoogroup where only those has unit can talk and comment.

If someone saying 3C LB as LIG, either you say "Thankyou for your review"

or post counter post with valid reference point which can be seen as solid evidence. People will start ignore the guy who give negative and start following you.

On IREF, anyone can review any project and can call costly/bad quality or LIG/MIG/HIG...based on his experience... I don't think his post on IREF has any effect on quality of any project.

You can show some valid proof to claim 3C LB as HIG product.
            Example could be NOIDA authority house tax rate/registration rate etc or Group housing registration document to proof 3C LB is HIG.

I am not a buyer in 3C LB and still I will write here...
            This is public forum not a closed yahoo group.. so guys feel free to write...
            Totally agree, useful critisisam is required and its an open form, this whole this started because people were not discussing about the project or builder or merits/demerits. They were simply getting personal and trying to prove they know better with stupid comments etc. just like above couple of points , people are trying to show they are expat or NRI or blah blah, noone cares here who u r , a third class worker in UAE or ambassador of India. I tried to make a point earlier that please try to stick to the topic being discussed here. still people are wasting their time and energy, there use to be some good posters here, I wonder where all of them are.

Anyway, Is anybody going to the meetings with LB and does anyone know the status for other phases? Also can someone share the google group for LB?

Comment

Originally posted by enduser007 View Post
              One of my friedn got call from 3C and he was informed that 3C got Occupancy certificate and now issuing the possession letter. Am in Phase 2 and happy that everything is resolved now. 3C has done incredible job. Today i spoke to one dealer he said now a days property market is very stagnant in Noida and only enduser are there and they are only looking for 3C and JP.
              Well am not favoring anybody but end result was to deliver the project and 3C was on time. The quality wise 3C has done incredible job.
              If true its good, Jaypee is good for end-users any day. as fas as i have obsered. but if they are ready to wait and want to pay aaram se.

Comment

Originally posted by delphy03 View Post
                Don’t worry Rohan ji.
                Phase -1 possession is starting now [got update today], you'll get more of these....jealous vibes from them :-)

anyone...JP ka konsa tower ready hai aur possession mil raha hai?
                Jaypee ka sun-court ready hai!! Can you afford? :-))
                Jaypee ka earth court ready hai..
                Jaypee ka yamuna expressway ready hai..
                F1 track ready hai...
                Crescent court ready hai..
                100s of villas are ready..

Ohh yeh toh zyaada ho gaya shayad... 3C ka toh only FIRST PHASE IS READY.. DAMN..

Regards

Comment

If Occupancy Certificate news is correct, then three cheers to all LB Phase I buyers..I hope rest of the formalities are over soon and actual possession begins..I would love to see children playing in whatever little playing area they have (at present) and LB-I comes to life in full throttle. It would certainly be a relief/reprieve for many of us who are paying EMI as well as rent at present.

I feel many members on this thread are indulging in unhealthy, unconstructive and meaningless discussions..pls use restrain and refrain from personal attacks or using indecent language...

Praise/criticism both are welcome, but in a healthy manner..

Though I am in LP Ph.IA, still I feel it I feel that possession of LB-I will go a long way in giving new direction to real estate in Noida..

All the very best to all...including those who have booked apartments with builders other than 3C..
                  Sanjay

Comment

all izzz welll

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
                    If Occupancy Certificate news is correct, then three cheers to all LB Phase I buyers..I hope rest of the formalities are over soon and actual possession begins..I would love to see children playing in whatever little playing area they have (at present) and LB-I comes to life in full throttle. It would certainly be a relief/reprieve for many of us who are paying EMI as well as rent at present.

I feel many members on this thread are indulging in unhealthy, unconstructive and meaningless discussions..pls use restrain and refrain from personal attacks or using indecent language...

Praise/criticism both are welcome, but in a healthy manner..

Though I am in LP Ph.IA, still I feel it I feel that possession of LB-I will go a long way in giving new direction to real estate in Noida..

All the very best to all...including those who have booked apartments with builders other than 3C..

kudos to all...
                    this is really a great news..
                    i feel the bad days of noida re is over..
                    LB cc is granted
                    hopefully JP yamuna exp is open on 9th..
                    NE is hopefully clear in few months...

these are signal for good days finger crossed..

also as per 3c representative they have already have docit ready for phase -1 buyer may be they will provide poss in aug itself..
                    many will see diwali at their home(phase-1,2 for lb, phase-1 for LP)..
                    now no more EMI and rent burden....

hurray...

Comment

Congratulations to all those who bought a unit in LB
                      I can understand what it means to stay in own house...

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X