Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Congratulation to all buyers of 3C Ph-1.
    As soon as some one get possession letter share following :

1. Maintainence charges
    2. Any change in carpet area
    3.3C paying Late penalty or not
    4. Registration charges
    5. Water/meter detail etc
    6. Land payment status, I mean how much 3C paid so far of land price

Comment

Yeah bro I know... in just 8 years now is that something!

Originally posted by akash.g View Post
      Jaypee ka sun-court ready hai!! Can you afford? :-))
      Jaypee ka earth court ready hai..
      Jaypee ka yamuna expressway ready hai..
      F1 track ready hai...
      Crescent court ready hai..
      100s of villas are ready..

Ohh yeh toh zyaada ho gaya shayad... 3C ka toh only FIRST PHASE IS READY.. DAMN..

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
        Yeah bro I know... in just 8 years now is that something!
        Ok..We shall compare the next 8 years then ;-))
        What say?

Comment

Bhai Rohan... I have been on and off on IREF loads....99% of the times i just read the posts and log out.... don't get emotional bro... all 3C projects specially LB and LP are the most hated projects on this forum.... come on man 8000 flats in the two projects and 63000 ppl in IREF... with 70% of the posts for Noida....so chill bro... take it in your stride... i also used to get offensive with all the negetivity... lekin doosron ki biwi aur apnney bachey sabko acchay lagtey hain..... (bachey here is your flat)....just tell your self that its just a case of Sour Grapes... smile and enjoy..... trust me its a lot of more fun than reacting and have zillions of people after your life....

(P.S.: This post has nothing to do with my bro Chandra... thats only one constructive criticism I have seen here)

Originally posted by rohan15 View Post
          Now, I myself dont know how can I be more clear than as to what I already have been. May be its about "generation gap" with the senior members now who after getting what I am saying dont want to agree to what I mean.

I never disputed the fact who can join this forum and who cant in the first place. My post was targeted towards those people who were commenting here without any direct interest in the property, how ever they are allowed to be part of it.

A gentlemen suggested me not to be part of this forum if I cant ignore those people to which I said why should I ignore when I want to hit back and reply. I never said those people to be not part of this forum.

My stance is that why do we need to ignore when we can reply? Is questioning back a wrong thing? or telling some one that he is offensive, getting too personal and to behave in an ethical manner too much to ask for that we need to ignore. My post are general views expressed not pointed to any one in particular but definitely raising a finger at those who need to look deep into themself before writing any thing here but not to stop them.

Unfortunately its turning out to be senior members v. a new member. But I am sorry I wont bow down. Your lack of understanding does not make me answerable.

Comment

Originally posted by akash.g View Post
            Ok..We shall compare the next 8 years then ;-))
            What say?
            Deal

Comment

Sir, kal aap bologe project bhi apna bana lo...personal! I am sure idea of this LB thread was to have only LB owners or may be people interested in 3c only.
              If you had this idea, then you are completely wrong ? This is for everyone- one who has bought it, for one who hates it, for the owner who thinks that this is a kohinoor and the ones cribbing has missed the bus, but also for the one who think that those owners are buffoons who cann't stand any criticism, also for the ones who evaluated the project and disliked it and want to get their criticism validated.
              That's the whole idea of discussion thread, otherwise you create a closed group. If you cann't bear someone's criticism you should not be participating in a forum, use closed mailing groups.
              As for seniors vs juniors, I cann't understand what you are talking, but one thing is for sure, most of the juniors understand what's a forum and sadly you are not one of them (I am not a senior either).

Comment

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
                Bhai Rohan... I have been on and off on IREF loads....99% of the times i just read the posts and log out.... don't get emotional bro... all 3C projects specially LB and LP are the most hated projects on this forum.... come on man 8000 flats in the two projects and 63000 ppl in IREF... with 70% of the posts for Noida....so chill bro... take it in your stride... i also used to get offensive with all the negetivity... lekin doosron ki biwi aur apnney bachey sabko acchay lagtey hain..... (bachey here is your flat)....just tell your self that its just a case of Sour Grapes... smile and enjoy..... trust me its a lot of more fun than reacting and have zillions of people after your life....

(P.S.: This post has nothing to do with my bro Chandra... thats only one constructive criticism I have seen here)
                Bilkul vishal bhai, but if would have gone through my post they were not intended to any one personally and my only suggestion was that we should all conduct ourselves in a nice way and not downgrade a project merely speculating.Even I had been around for some time but recent posts from some super smart real estate gurus made me break the ice. At times you just have to reply back and put your point straight. I just felt the need to do it and did it.

If you read this guys "rovingeye" post both here and in LB and LP he is only suggesting JP to all the guys who are seeking members views. There are other builders as well in NOIDA some better ones than even JP i would say. You downgrade one and suggest other clearly shows vested interest and malice.

Anways looking forward to the possession of LB phase 1 and some constructive reviews now.

Comment

Originally posted by ashish18 View Post
                  If you had this idea, then you are completely wrong ? This is for everyone- one who has bought it, for one who hates it, for the owner who thinks that this is a kohinoor and the ones cribbing has missed the bus, but also for the one who think that those owners are buffoons who cann't stand any criticism, also for the ones who evaluated the project and disliked it and want to get their criticism validated.
                  That's the whole idea of discussion thread, otherwise you create a closed group. If you cann't bear someone's criticism you should not be participating in a forum, use closed mailing groups.
                  As for seniors vs juniors, I cann't understand what you are talking, but one thing is for sure, most of the juniors understand what's a forum and sadly you are not one of them (I am not a senior either).
                  Ashishji, I dont even want to be a part of the herd you talking about. I said it earlier I choose not to ignore, thats the reason I have said what I said. And of what i get from your definition of forum is that you can classify people on the basis of FERARI, CAMRIS AND ACCORD.....Its better not to understand what a forum is if thats how you rate people.

Comment

Ashishji, I dont even want to be a part of the herd you talking about. I said it earlier I choose not to ignore, thats the reason I have said what I said. And of what i get from your definition of forum is that you can classify people on the basis of FERARI, CAMRIS AND ACCORD.....Its better not to understand what a forum is if thats how you rate people.
                    Rohanji,
                    I admit that I have been aggressive, but I have attacked only ones who have attacked others for seemingly no justifiable reason. With you its a simple case of rights of open discussion in a forum.
                    The Ferrari thing was for the guy who is calling everyone a beggar just because he mentions a phrase "on my visit to India".

Comment

Originally posted by enduser007 View Post
                      One of my friedn got call from 3C and he was informed that 3C got Occupancy certificate and now issuing the possession letter. Am in Phase 2 and happy that everything is resolved now. 3C has done incredible job. Today i spoke to one dealer he said now a days property market is very stagnant in Noida and only enduser are there and they are only looking for 3C and JP.
                      Well am not favoring anybody but end result was to deliver the project and 3C was on time. The quality wise 3C has done incredible job.
                      if this is indeed true news, really great news. happy to know..I am waiting to get phase1 flats on rent

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X