Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 5 days ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

LB's actual possession is a event to watch. Lot of us have been tracking this since launch stage.... It will certainly give some direction on performance of Noida express way projects.

Comment

Originally posted by ashish18 View Post
      Rohanji,
      I admit that I have been aggressive, but I have attacked only ones who have attacked others for seemingly no justifiable reason. With you its a simple case of rights of open discussion in a forum.
      The Ferrari thing was for the guy who is calling everyone a beggar just because he mentions a phrase "on my visit to India".
      Ab bas Sir, Lets make peace, aaj argue karne ka bilkul man nahin hai...! Lets see when phase 1 people actually start getting the possesion letters followed by the actual first hand experience.

Comment

Yes guys, OC is received and possesion is on cards very shortly. Good luck to all Phase 1 folks. Enjoy!!

Comment

didn't go through all recent posts, but it seems that things are back on track for LB and soon life shall be realized there.... if 3C has really got Completion certificate.....I think its really a fantastic news to cheer... well, I am not gonna live there now, but would be glad to hold a small property in a decent project near to country capital....

Best wishes to all who are going to live there in a 2-3 months time.

Comment

Regarding LIG or MIG, I would say owning a house in NCR is itself a big achievement, and for budgeted end users it doesn't matter.... why the hell at all people bring this HIG/LIG concept... ask those who are not able to consider this LIG/MIG project.... but keenly want to have a shade (over them) of their own...

Comment

My God ... Gujarat must be having a different air & water... otherwise s would not find such change in thoughts from extreme pessimism to bit of optimism... people who do not follow this post refer to page 209 to 215 of this thread

Comment

All members Rovingeye ji ke IREF ke doosre post mein LB 3C post kiya hai.....
                Just for your information!

Comment

Very true Samir

Comment

Originally posted by enduser007 View Post
                    All members Rovingeye ji ke IREF ke doosre post mein LB 3C post kiya hai.....
                    Just for your information!
                    Ji kiya hai. And since youve made that into a big event, let me explain - the OP was asking about RTM options in Noida expressway and LB apparently is about to give you possession. Therefore, I suggested it to him. Please do not misconstrue my post - I did not endorse the project and will never buy anything in LB because of high density and average quality. However, the same may not be true for the person who asked for options.

Comment

rovingeye ji mein to sirf information share kar raha tha.....nothing offending....no grudges....

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X