3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by rohan15 View Post
    Bilkul vishal bhai, but if would have gone through my post they were not intended to any one personally and my only suggestion was that we should all conduct ourselves in a nice way and not downgrade a project merely speculating.Even I had been around for some time but recent posts from some super smart real estate gurus made me break the ice. At times you just have to reply back and put your point straight. I just felt the need to do it and did it.

If you read this guys "rovingeye" post both here and in LB and LP he is only suggesting JP to all the guys who are seeking members views. There are other builders as well in NOIDA some better ones than even JP i would say. You downgrade one and suggest other clearly shows vested interest and malice.

Anways looking forward to the possession of LB phase 1 and some constructive reviews now.
    Probably some jaypee underwriter is playing the game by some or the other id's on forum..............................

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
      Regarding LIG or MIG, I would say owning a house in NCR is itself a big achievement, and for budgeted end users it doesn't matter.... why the hell at all people bring this HIG/LIG concept... ask those who are not able to consider this LIG/MIG project.... but keenly want to have a shade (over them) of their own...
      Lchand...........to compare is human..........if you were on foot / 2 wheeler you would dream of a car whether its a outdated maruti 800.........but once you buy it you would want to upgrade to say a alto or wagonr etc............so you compare/want to upgrade once you have anything...............so lets not feel bad................log lig lete hain......fir 2bhk-mig..........fir 3bhk- hig............and then bigger bigger...........till once means allow.............
      No dout but buying house in Ncr and near to one's office or working area is a big achievement.......................

Comment

Bilkul vishal bhai, but if would have gone through my post they were not intended to any one personally and my only suggestion was that we should all conduct ourselves in a nice way and not downgrade a project merely speculating.Even I had been around for some time but recent posts from some super smart real estate gurus made me break the ice. At times you just have to reply back and put your point straight. I just felt the need to do it and did it.

If you read this guys "rovingeye" post both here and in LB and LP he is only suggesting JP to all the guys who are seeking members views. There are other builders as well in NOIDA some better ones than even JP i would say. You downgrade one and suggest other clearly shows vested interest and malice.

Anways looking forward to the possession of LB phase 1 and some constructive reviews now.
        Missed this post. Oh yeah, why shouldnt I suggest JP to others? I like their work in GN and am absolutely sold on their Golf properties. I will certainly point people to the projects I like. Its for the buyer to decide if he likes it too or not.

Comment

Originally posted by rovingeye View Post
          Missed this post. Oh yeah, why shouldnt I suggest JP to others? I like their work in GN and am absolutely sold on their Golf properties. I will certainly point people to the projects I like. Its for the buyer to decide if he likes it too or not.
          Sir, aap bilkul suggest karo kisne mana kara hai. But why do you feel the need to suggest it on LB/LP thread. You could do that in a far better way in some JP thread, why here only?

There has to be a reason for you to be so actively participating in this forum and getting the people enlightened for JP flats. Just the forum being open to all does not mean you have to be present here. I am sure there are other project forums but why do they dont attract you? why particularly this one? and as per what you are saying "it is for the buyer to decide if he likes it too or not" than why suggest only? when you agreeing only that it is for buyer to decide. You just let me know that why is it that you suggesting/advicing/criticising/comparing LB with JP? koi reason koi motive kuch to hoga. We all have reasons for being here but you dont have one. You are here just because this is open to all which does not make sense.

Comment

Hi All,
            What are the sizes of apartments in phase1 whose possessions will be given now this month?

Comment

didn't go through all recent posts, but it seems that things are back on track for LB and soon life shall be realized there.... if 3C has really got Completion certificate.....I think its really a fantastic news to cheer... well, I am not gonna live there now, but would be glad to hold a small property in a decent project near to country capital....
              LChand ji, that is sad that you won't live here . Guy who has been SO active and realistic end user won't live here..
              Best wishes to all who are going to live there in a 2-3 months time.
              Why are you saying so? Will it take THAT LONG to start living there? I thought that most of us are END users and would love to stop living in rented accommodation and would love to move in their own houses as soon as possible!!

Comment

Sir, aap bilkul suggest karo kisne mana kara hai. But why do you feel the need to suggest it on LB/LP thread. You could do that in a far better way in some JP thread, why here only?

There has to be a reason for you to be so actively participating in this forum and getting the people enlightened for JP flats. Just the forum being open to all does not mean you have to be present here. I am sure there are other project forums but why do they dont attract you? why particularly this one? and as per what you are saying "it is for the buyer to decide if he likes it too or not" than why suggest only? when you agreeing only that it is for buyer to decide. You just let me know that why is it that you suggesting/advicing/criticising/comparing LB with JP? koi reason koi motive kuch to hoga. We all have reasons for being here but you dont have one. You are here just because this is open to all which does not make sense.
                Yaar, you know this is a market of BULLS and BEARS. Some would go gaga about LB/LP and some would say that this property stinks. So, just don't bother and stay cool. Gather whatever is useful to you. Start identifying who really is end user and who are brokers here - life will be easier than. You won't find forum etiquette here and shouldn't expect that too - especially when brokers are here to do their business. You can see people responding at the speed of LIGHT, ALWAYS, as if they don't have ANY OTHER BUSINESS than replying and remaining active on this forum. You can assume who and what those guys are.
                There is NO MODERATOR in this forum. Koi kuchh bhi bolta hai. Bolne do bhai bolne do. LB/LP mein abhi to sirf JP ka discussion hai. Shukr karo ki LODHA ya kisi aur ka (which is NOT related to Noida too) nahin..

Still, you can find this forum a lot more informative - some real good information about market can be seen.

Comment

Can anyone please tell me apartment sizes available in first phase of possessions?

Comment

Ashishji, I dont even want to be a part of the herd you talking about. I said it earlier I choose not to ignore, thats the reason I have said what I said. And of what i get from your definition of forum is that you can classify people on the basis of FERARI, CAMRIS AND ACCORD.....Its better not to understand what a forum is if thats how you rate people.
                    Originally posted by ashish18 View Post
                    Rohanji,
                    I admit that I have been aggressive, but I have attacked only ones who have attacked others for seemingly no justifiable reason. With you its a simple case of rights of open discussion in a forum.
                    The Ferrari thing was for the guy who is calling everyone a beggar just because he mentions a phrase "on my visit to India".

Rohanji, you know I did the mistake, gandagee par pathar phenko ge to khud hee gande hoge.
                    1. I dont think in my first post I have used the word "begger" at all.
                    2. "On my visit to India" is not a gaali or unconstitutional language and why a normal mind should get "aggressive" (in his own words) after reading this.
                    3. Ferrari/Camry/Accord ......... Wipro CEO drives Corolla (lower than Camry) and flies economy class, how he would be rated ?
                    4. Similar things has been told before also by othesr but this gentle man has not got "aggressive" on them so may be something wrong with my ID which he felt that he should get aggressive on this ID or my ID would have irritated him.
                    5. Would be interesting to know if he drives Ferrari or lives in Super HIG, time to see the mirror again my friend.
                    (My last post on this unmoderated forum where a Maruti car owner thinks he has got the right to comment on the owner of BMW740 by saying that hmmm... yours is not a good car because its fuel comsumption is too high, spare part are not available in every small cities of India etc etc.)
                    Last edited by Khan1770; August 5 2012, 01:49 PM.

Comment

I gently meant to congratulate them... nothing else.

Well, Gujarat is a fantastic place to live. I am having a good time here....

Originally posted by anb123 View Post
                      LChand ji, that is sad that you won't live here . Guy who has been SO active and realistic end user won't live here..

Why are you saying so? Will it take THAT LONG to start living there? I thought that most of us are END users and would love to stop living in rented accommodation and would love to move in their own houses as soon as possible!!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X