Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Guys please join this group. We are panning to get together to agitate against builders if they continue there plans with hand in gloves with NA.

This is irrecpective of builder and project and for all end users. Noida Extension group has already done good job and pushed builders to corners.

https://www(dot)facebook(dot)com/groups/noida.buyers/

Please replace 'dot' with a '.' in url.

Our aim is to fight against the issues which affect the end users of all the projects alike. To name a few,
    1) increasing number of towers or floors later in the project
    2) increasing super area in between or at the time of possession
    3) cancellation of project after holding the money for a long time

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/54282-noida-flats-buyers-welfare-association-nfbwa-fight-for-your-rights?t=55860
    CommentQuote
  • Have already joined!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neerajrk
    Will 3000 flats be sufficient to host 4000 families???

Even if he confused between total no of flats in LB and LP, the concern remains the same ;)
    CommentQuote
  • tower-22

received electrical work completion demand note 1 week back ...
    can anyone tell from previous phases how many months wait is expected now ...plumbing work demand + at the time of possession demand left
    but as told by 3C customer care, plumbing work was also happening side by side
    CommentQuote
  • If the club is gonna look like this, I will suggest all flat buyers to save on club charges.

The chairs look as that of some cheap canteen.
    Only three treadmills, just go to gold gym Noida, they have more than 10 in row and still you have to wait.
    Come on guys, dont tell me these pics are from famous LB club. These pictures surely are of some third grade builder of Indrapuram.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Thats a little under 5k BSP - is that correct. A few months back there were reports this was going for 6k.

I gave my no. to a couple of dudes who were sitting in a tent on the roadside near project site on 17th March and told them that I was interested in buying a 2BHK. Since then, I have received a number of texts with offers and the last SMS had a 2BHK selling with asking price of 4800 BSP. It is worth noting that in March, demand used to be 5200 BSP in text messages but now demand is 4800 BSP for a 2BHK.
    CommentQuote
  • It is JP impact... Current speed of
    Construction is hooking resale consumer in to JP projects which are still selling below average of prevailing rates on eway.. LB is still at advantage of better location than 137 n non golf JP projects...

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Hey guys do you think especia units of bigger size are good investments ? How would you compare it with prateek edifice ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Digvijay
    If the club is gonna look like this, I will suggest all flat buyers to save on club charges.

The chairs look as that of some cheap canteen.
    Only three treadmills, just go to gold gym Noida, they have more than 10 in row and still you have to wait.
    Come on guys, dont tell me these pics are from famous LB club. These pictures surely are of some third grade builder of Indrapuram.

see i have no knowledge of these club things but seriously did you expect much...3000 or 4000 whatever flats you can imagine yourself t hat even 10 treadmill are soo small a number..ten trread mills means 10 people only at a time ...people are posting photos of club??// are you lb residents seriiously imagine of using such clubs ..infact no matter how much huge club is such huge demands of flat cant be fulfilled...these are hyped created by developers ,,.any ways have heard lb is the first project in residential then why 3c is so hyped......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    I gave my no. to a couple of dudes who were sitting in a tent on the roadside near project site on 17th March and told them that I was interested in buying a 2BHK. Since then, I have received a number of texts with offers and the last SMS had a 2BHK selling with asking price of 4800 BSP. It is worth noting that in March, demand used to be 5200 BSP in text messages but now demand is 4800 BSP for a 2BHK.

hmm.. this was expected as the possession is coming near. Now investors will go out and endusers like nisha, reguru, sunil bhai etc will come and they wont pay more than what is justified
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajat007
    hmm.. this was expected as the possession is coming near. Now investors will go out and endusers like nisha, reguru, sunil bhai etc will come and they wont pay more than what is justified

how do you know they are end users? Kahain aap ke hi to avatar nahi hai? ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    how do you know they are end users? Kahain aap ke hi to avatar nahi hai? ;)

aray aapko to pata chal gaya :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi

Can u please PM me brokers no. This is a steal at 4800/-
    CommentQuote
  • Additional 5 FAR impact on LB

Guys: I read in the news that NA has allowed FAR for 5 to Noida builders if their building is GREEN or LEED certified.

Now, My open question to all..Will Builders like 3C won't take this FAR and remain constructing for another 4 years in LB or LP. Also i read there are 20 proposal with NA for so called GREEN societies..

Please help me to understand:

Are we saying that all noida new buildings will be for 40 storeys..
    Are we saying all new launched in these 20 societies will happen between 3k and 4k
    What will happen to current investors? in projects like LB or LP
    Will JP also go for 5 FAR? I dont things because this is sports city..Guys please comment..
    Will this stop all appreciation in NOIDA flats..

Please post your comments
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav44
    Guys: I read in the news that NA has allowed FAR for 5 to Noida builders if their building is GREEN or LEED certified.

Now, My open question to all..Will Builders like 3C won't take this FAR and remain constructing for another 4 years in LB or LP. Also i read there are 20 proposal with NA for so called GREEN societies..

Please help me to understand:

Are we saying that all noida new buildings will be for 40 storeys..
    Are we saying all new launched in these 20 societies will happen between 3k and 4k
    What will happen to current investors? in projects like LB or LP
    Will JP also go for 5 FAR? I dont things because this is sports city..Guys please comment..
    Will this stop all appreciation in NOIDA flats..

Please post your comments

please post the source, this is a shocker if true!
    CommentQuote