Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

updates for August 2012 are available on 3c website.
    Seems like Phase 2 can be delivered in dec 2012, worst case March 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Veeru Dada View Post
      It is accompanied by unlimited booze and dancing girls in the evening for each apartment... as complimentary offer from 3 C.

Please count me in, in that case.

Comment

Originally posted by delphy03 View Post
        Please count me in, in that case.
        I think the new tower launched is a luxury class tower with centralized AC. Thats the reason of high price!!

Comment

Originally posted by anb123 View Post
          I think the new tower launched is a luxury class tower with centralized AC. Thats the reason of high price!!
          Its an L shaped tower with 2 flats on each floor and will be 45 stories high... its an ultra luxury 4000+ Sqf apt, dont waste your time over it... the clientele will not be on IREF and would probably already be enjoying dancing girls with booze some place somewhere....

Comment

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
            Its an L shaped tower with 2 flats on each floor and will be 45 stories high... its an ultra luxury 4000+ Sqf apt, dont waste your time over it... the clientele will not be on IREF and would probably already be enjoying dancing girls with booze some place somewhere....
            damn these rich folks !! ;-)
            btw where is the space in Lb now for this new tall tower ? have they cut down on the green areas ?

Comment

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
              4000 Sq ft at 8000 psft = 3.2 Crores

Even if I had 3.2 Crores Wont I buy a Villa / Bunglow instead of a ultra luxury apartment inside a essentially a MIG Society with MIG gentry...
              Last edited by ManGupta; August 7 2012, 12:07 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Dear trialsurvey, ManGupta
                Tower 31 is part of espacia area. with separate entry-club etc as discussed around 1-2 months back by prakashji and others in this thread itself.
                It is clearly shown in layout by 3c from long back. Checkout the layout @3C website. i.e. no cut down of green area, no change of layout etc

Comment

Originally posted by ManGupta View Post

Even if I had 3.2 Crores Wont I buy a Villa / Bunglow instead of a ultra luxury apartment inside a essentially a MIG Society with MIG gentry...
                  Where do you think such people live otherwise sir ji? Everywhere you will find middle class people in NCR. Can you escape from them? And whats the harm? It is middle class gentry only that brings facilities (as they pay most taxes).

The only thing that I didn't understand is - if there is already lotus300, why do they need this in LB? Does that mean lotus300 is already a hit!!!

Hey bhagwan, kitna paisa hai logon ke paas

Comment

Originally posted by anb123 View Post
                    Where do you think such people live otherwise sir ji? Everywhere you will find middle class people in NCR. Can you escape from them? And whats the harm? It is middle class gentry only that brings facilities (as they pay most taxes).

The only thing that I didn't understand is - if there is already lotus300, why do they need this in LB? Does that mean lotus300 is already a hit!!!

Hey bhagwan, kitna paisa hai logon ke paas
                    problem with india is that paisa bahuuut hai .. lekin only 2-3 % population ke paas !

Comment

Originally posted by ManGupta View Post

If you have 10L to spend on a vehicle, you will probably buy a honda city. So will I. But there are at least half a dozen 2 wheelers in India that cost more than 10L. And more are being launched every year. Surely, they are not doing this for show-baazi. There is a market for them.

Does a bungalow/villa provide ALL the benefits of a luxury flat? No way! Then why would everyone prefer them over luxury flats? e.g., if someone wants a bird's eye view, can he get that in a villa?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X