Last updated: 1 week ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by ManGupta View Post
    4000 Sq ft at 8000 psft = 3.2 Crores

Even if I had 3.2 Crores Wont I buy a Villa / Bunglow instead of a ultra luxury apartment inside a essentially a MIG Society with MIG gentry...
    Sirji, Bunglow ke liye zameen hai kahan?? sab land to builders ke pass hai aur jo hai usme to itne paison mein 2 bhk hi banega, bunglow to nahin...

Simple explanation to these utlra super luxurious apartments is lets say 3c has 30,000 sqft of land to construct a high rise or a gated plotted community. Now to construct a 4000 sqft of apartment it shall be able to divide the whole area into only 6 plots which means 6*3.2=19.2 crores.

Now, come to the so called apartments, with the kind of FAR permissible lets say far is 2, the areas that can be constructed would be 60,000sqft. which means for each apartment of 4000 sqft you can actually build 15 apartments instead of just 6 plots i.e 15* 3.2 = 48 cores. Now just calculate with the area and floor 3c has.

Comment

is there any further news to LB completion certificate?
      Sanjay

Comment

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
        is there any further news to LB completion certificate?
        ya letter has been dispatched to buyer, for demand of 5 % payment to phase-1 buyer, and tower wise poss is start, one of my known get physical poss in first week of oct..

i think they collect the money till aug(5%).
        in sep the completed registration process and individual inspection,
        final key will be given from oct onwards...

and holding charges shall also be applicable on buyer from sept. onwards....

Comment

Originally posted by Rebele003 View Post
          ya letter has been dispatched to buyer, for demand of 5 % payment to phase-1 buyer, and tower wise poss is start, one of my known get physical poss in first week of oct..

what about delay penalty? they need to calculate and deduct the same from final payment of 5%..upon receipt of demand, your friend must take up this issue with 3C.
          Sanjay

Comment

Hmmm its very exciting... First possessions on expressway after a long time

Comment

Originally posted by Rebele003 View Post

I am sorry if I'm asking a stupid question - why do people have to wait for getting registration done? Can't possession be given earlier? Chances of people to spend their Diwali in their new house increases that way..
              Registration to kabhi bhi ho sakta hai - no??

Comment

Originally posted by anb123 View Post
                I am sorry if I'm asking a stupid question - why do people have to wait for getting registration done? Can't possession be given earlier? Chances of people to spend their Diwali in their new house increases that way..
                Registration to kabhi bhi ho sakta hai - no??

Yes..possession can be given before registry..My flat in Kendriya Vihar was given to me in March, 2005 and registry done last year..of course this long delay was due to a court case..but still, possession can be given before registry. Banks who have given loans to individuals insist for registry to secure their loan..they even go to the extent of giving you extra loan for registry..
                Sanjay

Comment

Yes..possession can be given before registry..My flat in Kendriya Vihar was given to me in March, 2005 and registry done last year..of course this long delay was due to a court case..but still, possession can be given before registry. Banks who have given loans to individuals insist for registry to secure their loan..they even go to the extent of giving you extra loan for registry..
                  Then why 3C wants to add more delays to already delayed possessions? I think maintenance meter will also start as soon as payments will be cleared. The day payments are cleared, i think LoP (Letter of Possession) shall be given (of-course after inspection of flat by buyer).
                  What do you say Sanjay?

Comment

what about delay penalty? they need to calculate and deduct the same from final payment of 5%..upon receipt of demand, your friend must take up this issue with 3C.
                    I don't think any builder will deduct the penalty. They may issue separate cheques for that.

Comment

Originally posted by anb123 View Post

I don't think any builder will deduct the penalty. They may issue separate cheques for that.
                      As per terms of BBA, penalty is to be adjusted in the final payment.
                      VKS

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X