Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5128 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by softie
    please post the source, this is a shocker if true!

Noida Authority offers 5% FAR reward to green building developers

You can refer this news Article...And i have seen this at many places including newspaper..NA has identified another way to loot
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav44
    Noida Authority offers 5% FAR reward to green building developers

You can refer this news Article...And i have seen this at many places including newspaper..NA has identified another way to loot

5% addnl on existing 2.75 not 5 - dont be sensationalist, our media these days does that job with aplomb :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vgupta123
    Can u please PM me brokers no. This is a steal at 4800/-

I have sent the broker's no. in PM.

I have met this guy only once near project site. Deal with him on your own risk.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the source of this info about FAR?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vijvik_7
    received electrical work completion demand note 1 week back ...
    can anyone tell from previous phases how many months wait is expected now ...plumbing work demand + at the time of possession demand left
    but as told by 3C customer care, plumbing work was also happening side by side

Can anybody reply or all are investors here in this forum.
    Just want to know ...flat kab tak milne ki ummeed hai
    CommentQuote

Why don't u call coustomer care and get ur answer instead of asking on this fourum.it won't take more then 5 min .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by narinder
    Why don't u call coustomer care and get ur answer instead of asking on this fourum.it won't take more then 5 min .

I hav reply from CC as well. They r slipping by 3 months every time. They started with Jun'13 then Sep'13. Currently they r saying that its Dec'13 nahi to Mar'14 tak to mil hi jayega.

I m asking from people from previous phasees, generally after receiving electrical work completion demand how much more time is expected in completing all other works.
    CommentQuote
    I hav reply from CC as well. They r slipping by 3 months every time. They started with Jun'13 then Sep'13. Currently they r saying that its Dec'13 nahi to Mar'14 tak to mil hi jayega.

I m asking from people from previous phasees, generally after receiving electrical work completion demand how much more time is expected in completing all other works.

What happened in phase one will happen in others also ,
    How can be that assured.
    Any way in India once u have paid builder for some project u r on ram bharose time till u get possesion.
    CommentQuote

I got the plumbing completion demand note for tower 10, yet to get the electrical work completion demand note, actually both work progresses paralelly so some time you get plumbing completion demand note first and some time you get electrical work completion demand note first or may may get both together as well. So coming back to your question since you have already got one of these demand note so the second one you can expect any time. After paying these two there are lots of other works like doors, windows, tiling etc which may take much time since we dont know at what pace these works are going on, inspite of tower being fully finished by the builder government paper work may take upto 6 - 8 months as it happened in case of phase -1. So in a nutshell we are on the mercy of builder and Noida Authority, there are too many factors involved till you get the possession so no one can tell you with more than 50% accuracy that when you will get the possession. Your guess is as accurate as any one's guess in this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Received Demand Note for Brick Work Completion Tower-4..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Received Demand Note for Brick Work Completion Tower-4..

Sanjay bhai, how come you posting LP updates on LB thread, I think you mean tower-4 in LP, right...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jsbhatia
    Sanjay bhai, how come you posting LP updates on LB thread, I think you mean tower-4 in LP, right...

Oho..sorry..its LP..both threads were open, mistake..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    I gave my no. to a couple of dudes who were sitting in a tent on the roadside near project site on 17th March and told them that I was interested in buying a 2BHK. Since then, I have received a number of texts with offers and the last SMS had a 2BHK selling with asking price of 4800 BSP. It is worth noting that in March, demand used to be 5200 BSP in text messages but now demand is 4800 BSP for a 2BHK.

Get me one dear @4800 if you have. May be prices are down now due slow resales but 4800 is not bad incase of lower floors and well located tower.
    CommentQuote
  • Must not be for lower floor but its a decent price for 5th floor to 10th floor
    CommentQuote
  • this is how industry works. would you even call them if you get sms for 5500. try to call that guy and ask for details and tell you want to finalize the deal asap. He would make excuse and say i have better one in 5k or 5200 and so on.

Originally Posted by Londonbhai
    Get me one dear @4800 if you have. May be prices are down now due slow resales but 4800 is not bad incase of lower floors and well located tower.
    CommentQuote