Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Bhai log,

Can someone tell me the banks which are financing LB ?

I was thinking of SBI .. Has anyone got their loans sanctioned from SBI ?
    Any known contacts /agents ?

thx
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    Don't wait, approach the bank now. Get it sanctioned and ask bank to pay 1 lac to the builder for one payment and rest you pay. Other payment you can pay on your own. Its not mandatory that once the loan starts, you have to pay through bank only. With each payment, you can ask bank to pay some amount, rest you can pay.

But get it started by 1 lac. And you may let this 1 lac loan to run for a year and no further loan upto year from bank, its all possible.

thanks Lchand Sir
    Sumit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MrIndia
    Bhai log,

Can someone tell me the banks which are financing LB ?

I was thinking of SBI .. Has anyone got their loans sanctioned from SBI ?
    Any known contacts /agents ?

thx

Please share when you shortlist any.. i am planning to approach bank next month
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sgslakshya

Why next month? Bhai....kal jao...don't delay..i have faced problems...i too thought & followed.... paid 1st three & half payments from my side... now..i am paying 0.7 basis points more on interest..
    CommentQuote
    Why next month? Bhai....kal jao...don't delay..i have faced problems...i too thought & followed.... paid 1st three & half payments from my side... now..i am paying 0.7 basis points more on interest..

sahi keh rahey ho yar, will try to do this on priority. waise abhi nett interst rate kya hai tumhara and which bank?
    CommentQuote
    sahi keh rahey ho yar, will try to do this on priority. waise abhi nett interst rate kya hai tumhara and which bank?

I am not sure whether any bank offering fixed interest rates now...but when I got it approved through LIC Housing..fixed rate option was there ..hence opted for it...9.95% (fixed for 5 years)
    CommentQuote

Dude, I contacted 3C's customer care and they sent me a list of all bank providing loans to LB , their rate of interest and the contact numbers for the agents... You can get that too...

Also do not forget to do your own research before finalizing..
    CommentQuote
    I am not sure whether any bank offering fixed interest rates now...but when I got it approved through LIC Housing..fixed rate option was there ..hence opted for it...9.95% (fixed for 5 years)

You were lucky..
    For the not-so-lucky ones, the rate at LIC housing currently stands at 10.15 floating...

Can you also share the approx processing time for LIC housing - from application to the actual disbursement ?

I have heard their so called "customer service" sucks big time..
    CommentQuote
    Dude, I contacted 3C's customer care and they sent me a list of all bank providing loans to LB , their rate of interest and the contact numbers for the agents... You can get that too...

Also do not forget to do your own research before finalizing..

do not go through these agents, i think list provided by 3c would have agents listed - try to get loan directly through bank. Also I think HDFC is best (though I have from Axis bank and now realise it was a mistake for the service quality).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav445
    do not go through these agents, i think list provided by 3c would have agents listed - try to get loan directly through bank. Also I think HDFC is best (though I have from Axis bank and now realise it was a mistake for the service quality).

Can you please share your exp with AXIS..i am planning to take from AXIS..so will be helpful to know.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav445

Hi Gaurav,
    Any specific reason why you advise not to go thru these agents suggested by LB ?

My view is that these agents are already having all details of the project to which they are linked so all documentation would already be with them and they would be able to push things through with minimal fuss...

Approaching the bank directly would certainly not help me get any special deals or "offers" since there are none these days anyway ..
    CommentQuote
  • I have also taken this loan from Axis and they are simply HORRIBLE. their agents are lesser aware of their own procedures than their customers and it's just totall SARKARI approach that they have. and i think their worst branch is the asaf ali head office ......so i strongly suggest that go for any bank but axis.:bab (38):

Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    Can you please share your exp with AXIS..i am planning to take from AXIS..so will be helpful to know.
    CommentQuote
    Hi Gaurav,
    Any specific reason why you advise not to go thru these agents suggested by LB ?

My view is that these agents are already having all details of the project to which they are linked so all documentation would already be with them and they would be able to push things through with minimal fuss...

Approaching the bank directly would certainly not help me get any special deals or "offers" since there are none these days anyway ..

Mr India - I do not see any value being added by these DSAs or middle men. If you want loan for LB then I think you can contact sector 18 branches of lets say HDFC. In my case (Axis bank) the agents were buffons who did not help my cause hence its a suggestion from my end. In fact you may have better chance of getting discount if going through the bank.
    CommentQuote

Lchand , LIC main abhi tak koi problem face ki hai kya. because i am planning to approach them, they are providing fixed ROI 10.15
    CommentQuote
  • got the folowing message today from 3cs -

Dear Sir,
    This is to inform you w.e.f 25th july 2011 the rates for our projects will be -
    Lotus Boulevard - 4500/sqft
    Lotus Boulevard Espacia - 5000/sqft
    CommentQuote