3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Guys

Does anyone know whether Transfer is allowed by 3C or not for RTM Unites?
    Last time I heard, it was not allowed by 3C.... what's the resale rate going on for Ready Unites ??
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
      It seems Phase 3 to be ready for possession by 2nd quarter of 2013.
      Hey LChand,

I have unit in Phase 3. Do you have any ground-level info for the progress of phase3? I will be very happy if your words come true..(aapke muh me ghee-sakkar)

Comment

All owner in Phase 1 had received letters stating that in case any one want to change name/add name or transfer property they should intimate 3c before 13th Aug and after that no such request will be entertained in phase 1. Which clearly means that transfer was allowed before that but now its not possible in phase 1 at least.

Originally posted by cookie View Post
        Guys

Does anyone know whether Transfer is allowed by 3C or not for RTM Unites?
        Last time I heard, it was not allowed by 3C.... what's the resale rate going on for Ready Unites ??

Comment

Congratulation Phase-I buyers, we will enjoy our own home.

Originally posted by neerajrk View Post
          All owner in Phase 1 had received letters stating that in case any one want to change name/add name or transfer property they should intimate 3c before 13th Aug and after that no such request will be entertained in phase 1. Which clearly means that transfer was allowed before that but now its not possible in phase 1 at least.

Comment

any one of phase-1 please share there poss ltr.

Originally posted by RoyalP View Post
            Congratulation Phase-I buyers, we will enjoy our own home.
            now 13 aug is over is any one getting poss ltr...
            is any one got sale sub lease deed format of NA..
            please share for info...

Comment

Could anyone please let me know when the possession of phase 2 expected?

Comment

Originally posted by RealEGossip View Post
                Could anyone please let me know when the possession of phase 2 expected?

The Sales team on site says that we should expect possession by end of this year. My estimate is - not until March 2013
                Last edited by VishuB; August 22 2012, 12:54 AM.

Comment

What are the expected monthly maintenance charges in Boulevard? With so many facilities, it is bound to be high!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by VishuB View Post
                    The Sales team on site says that we should expect possession by end of this year. My estimate is - not until March 2013
                    Yes, I talked to sales team today and they said that they will start possession of phase 2 from Dec 2012 onwards and i think it will complete by march 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by VishuB View Post
                      What are the expected monthly maintenance charges in Boulevard? With so many facilities, it is bound to be high!!!!
                      Most facilities are in the club, which is mostly charged separately.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X