Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880
    Reminds me of my ordeal. Send an email to lb@the3c.in and tell them that as per the BBA the posession was due on bla bla date and that you want 3c to pay penalty. They will acknowledge the email. Because as per the BBA penelty starts from the date you demand it.....

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk HD

Thanks a lot.. i need to check whats in my agreement, but i asked them via email in sept 2012 about possession and they said Dec 2012.. and a month ago i asked about possession and this time they said jan 2014.. so that wont count right? looks like i lost out on one year?
    I did send an email today specifically asking about the penalty for delay in possession(for records). So would the date start from today?

Also Folks, do you know what is the current resale BSP for LB?
    CommentQuote
  • depending on tower....5000 to 7000 anything brokers can ask.....and then negotiate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by orchardman
    depending on tower....5000 to 7000 anything brokers can ask.....and then negotiate.

thanks, i am in tower 18, 2BHK (i think 1285 sqft). I still have around 3 payments left (around 8Lac in total). LB is saying i will get posession in Jan 2014, but i doubt it.

I am wondering if i should sell now or wait until i get possession.. Obviously rates will be higher after completion, but wondering howmuch higher? wouuld it be worth waiting?
    CommentQuote
  • Depends, though even I lost out one month, how ever for Phase 1, they are paying from Day one irrespective of Demand date.

Word you email carefully, write, as per the BBA posessesion was due on bla bla bla date however it seems the prject is delayed by a a year all ready hence as per the BBA Iwant to claim by penelty from(date of posession as per BBA)

CommentQuote
  • No irespective of the wording, demand and others they would pay penalty from due date not the day you ask for it. So don't worry much

Originally Posted by indgirl6
    Thanks a lot.. i need to check whats in my agreement, but i asked them via email in sept 2012 about possession and they said Dec 2012.. and a month ago i asked about possession and this time they said jan 2014.. so that wont count right? looks like i lost out on one year?
    I did send an email today specifically asking about the penalty for delay in possession(for records). So would the date start from today?

Also Folks, do you know what is the current resale BSP for LB?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LBNOIDA
    No irespective of the wording, demand and others they would pay penalty from due date not the day you ask for it. So don't worry much

thanks to every one that responded, i sent them an email yesterday and received the following response from them:

Dear Sir/Ma’am,
    Greetings!
    This is with reference to your trailing email.
    We would like to inform you that possession for your apartment will take place by April/May 2014 tentatively.
    Regarding penalty, please note that delayed possession penalty will be settled as per the terms of buyer’s agreement in final statement of account issued for the said apartment and your request has been acknowledged for the same.
    Should you need any further assistance, please feel free to get in touch with us.
    Regards,
    Team 3c
    CommentQuote
  • I called 3C LB contact cente (4766414), just now & checked with them, they say no need to write/demand for penalty. It shall automatically be adjusted in their last demand.

Originally Posted by indgirl6
    thanks to every one that responded, i sent them an email yesterday and received the following response from them:

Dear Sir/Ma’am,
    Greetings!
    We would like to inform you that possession for your apartment will take place by April/May 2014 tentatively.
    Regarding penalty, please note that delayed possession penalty will be settled as per the terms of buyer’s agreement in final statement of account issued for the said apartment and your request has been acknowledged for the same.
    Should you need any further assistance, please feel free to get in touch with us.
    Regards,
    Team 3c
    CommentQuote
  • They have uploaded some pics of complete project from different angles on their website under "project updates". Looking good..:)
    CommentQuote
  • work of lenses, very strategically taken pics.

its congested then what it looks like.

Originally Posted by anupamdoc
    They have uploaded some pics of complete project from different angles on their website under "project updates". Looking good..:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indgirl6

Dear Sir/Ma’am,
    Greetings!
    Regards,
    Team 3c

Relax its a copy paste message, wont be too surprised if they have have auto responders in place, that sends replies on what if basis.

CommentQuote
    Relax its a copy paste message, wont be too surprised if they have have auto responders in place, that sends replies on what if basis.

yep, wouldn't be surprised if it was an automessage, but atleast now i have a record of my asking it..
    Also as some one else posted above, they called 3c and he was told that every one would receive the penalty payment based on completion date in agreement, and not when the demand for it was made..

lets see what happens..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indgirl6
    yep, wouldn't be surprised if it was an automessage, but atleast now i have a record of my asking it..
    Also as some one else posted above, they called 3c and he was told that every one would receive the penalty payment based on completion date in agreement, and not when the demand for it was made..

lets see what happens..

Agreed thats why I suggested you send an email. Phase 1 guys have been paid in full irrespective of demand. But its better to be safe than sorry....

CommentQuote
    Agreed thats why I suggested you send an email. Phase 1 guys have been paid in full irrespective of demand. But its better to be safe than sorry....

yep, i agree.. & thanks again.. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

Could someone who bought at around launch date confirm if the new tower recently launched in Especia was part of original plan shown to you guys.

I am not talking about T30 of boulevard.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    Hi Guys,

Could someone who bought at around launch date confirm if the new tower recently launched in Especia was part of original plan shown to you guys.

I am not talking about T30 of boulevard.

It wax. Only that then it was 35 floors now i think its 45, but it was their only the design was diffrent

CommentQuote