Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Raise the penalty request

Today again I called their customer service manager relating to delivery date & late possession penalty. The tone was that everyone shall get the late penalty only as per BBA clause 5.5, which according to me means that you get penalty from the date you demand.
    For almost a year I was calling their contact center and they were duping me that there is no need to write asking for penalty and it shall be voluntarily adjusted in the last demand. So as a word of caution to at least Phase 3 &4 customers, request them in WRITING for penalty. Atleast by this you can save some money with this.

Originally Posted by vishal1880
    Agreed thats why I suggested you send an email. Phase 1 guys have been paid in full irrespective of demand. But its better to be safe than sorry....

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk HD
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LBNOIDA
    Today again I called their customer service manager relating to delivery date & late possession penalty. The tone was that everyone shall get the late penalty only as per BBA clause 5.5, which according to me means that you get penalty from the date you demand.
    For almost a year I was calling their contact center and they were duping me that there is no need to write asking for penalty and it shall be voluntarily adjusted in the last demand. So as a word of caution to at least Phase 3 &4 customers, request them in WRITING for penalty. Atleast by this you can save some money with this.

If this is how they would give penalty then this is highly ridiculous. Also, it would reflect poorly on the builder.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • This is fit case for litigation and lets put this case in consumer court. Because both clause are contradictory in nature.
    CommentQuote
  • with all due respect to all owners of boulevard dont you feel it has become a concrete jungle like other projects in Noida. imagine 3 years from now when the society is full. dont think infrastructure provided by builder is good enough for so many people.
    CommentQuote
  • :-)
    Do you think infrastructure of NCR is sufficient for all the residents and guests?

And do you think we can support + 1.25 billion population with the area of 1/6 of Russian and 1/3 of China?

We'll have to accept it.

Itnay paison mai itna hi maja milsakta hai. :-)

Jo rehrahayn hain unko bhi pata hai, aur jinhonay khareeda tha unko bhi pata tha. with the area of 1/6 of Russian and 1/3 of China?

We'll have to accept it.

Jo rehrahayn hain unko bhi pata hai, aur jinhonay khareeda tha unko bhi pata tha. with the area of 1/6 of Russian and 1/3 of China?

We'll have to accept it.

Jo rehrahayn hain unko bhi pata hai, aur jinhonay khareeda tha unko bhi pata tha.
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any update about rentals in LB?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, anybody knows when they will be giving possession of tower 25?
    CommentQuote
  • It's been several months since people started staying in LB. Can anyone post his experience in brief? Any imp issues that were not though to be imp, and vice versa? How's the quality keeping up?

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Is there any update about rentals in LB?

My colleagues let out his ~1500 sqft flat at 25k + maint. in T-6 , last week.

Much higher than what I expected, really !!

Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    It's been several months since people started staying in LB. Can anyone post his experience in brief? Any imp issues that were not though to be imp, and vice versa? How's the quality keeping up?

- tapatalk free

Lagta hai jin logun ku possession mil jata hai wo IREF per aana chod datain hain !!!
    CommentQuote
  • That's really high! That means I can expect 20k + maint for my flat in Helios! That would take care of more than half of my EMI :)

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • The ongoing rate for LB is around Rs. 15-16 /Sqft . This looks reasonable when u compare with Prateek Fedora ,sector 61 . People are asking 27 k for 1135 sqft flat ( including maintenance). Hope that rent will go down as more flats become RTM.
    CommentQuote
  • 27k incl maintenance means 22 psf + maintenance. That's reasonable for Fedora compared to LB, AS OF NOW. It has
    1. No ongoing construction.
    2. Fully developed sector.
    3. Better specs and furnishing.
    3. Close to good jobs.
    4. Less competition of good flats around. LB has competition from sec 93.

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Read my post where i mentioned 20K+.

and some said 12 max for two and 15 max for 3bhk :-)

:bab (59): where i mentioned 20K+.

and some said 12 max for two and 15 max for 3bhk :-)

:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Can we start form our own RWA after phase 2 possession?
    CommentQuote