Last updated: 1 week ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by gpsdnet View Post
    Gaurav,

Lotus Boulevard is not RTM yet ... and then with construction going on in the campus, it may not be liveable for another 1-2 years.

I am looking for a RTM, and I think either one should wait, or consider the likes of ATS, Parsvath, Silver City, Eldeco or Supertech, which are populated or Omaxe Grand, which is being populated.

Actually, all depends on what you want, and what is your Budget.
    This all has been discussed here so many times that I wont say anything else other than you are wrong. I dont wanna debate either, If you are curious or want me to justifu, I would suggest reading this thread and apply a lil more brains,

Also : Does anyone know or have any news on Phase 1 possession ?

Comment

I talked to one sales guy of 3C, he said that letter will be started dispatching in last week of August 2012. Hope this is true....

Comment

Gaurav,

Lotus Boulevard is not RTM yet ... and then with construction going on in the campus, it may not be liveable for another 1-2 years.

I am looking for a RTM, and I think either one should wait, or consider the likes of ATS, Parsvath, Silver City, Eldeco or Supertech, which are populated or Omaxe Grand, which is being populated.

Sour grapes....

Comment

I have been advised by family to sell LB when near to possession... I wanna hold but budget is not permitting... as soon I have to look a RTM at Vadodara....

Let's see kya hota... abhi toh rate nahin mil raha...

Comment

Has anybody received the inspection letter for Phase-I as Possession letter should follow this ?

Comment

Originally posted by rsaxena8 View Post
              Has anybody received the inspection letter for Phase-I as Possession letter should follow this ?
              I think at the time of possession or after getting possession letter of the flat you get inspection letter with keys..

so when registry is going to take place? It happens when you get possession letter I guess..
              Thanks

Comment

I am looking for RTM only,
                budget is 55L, max of 60L?
                What other you can suggest?

Gaurav,

Comment

Originally posted by gaurav.mun View Post
                  I am looking for RTM only,
                  budget is 55L, max of 60L?
                  What other you can suggest?
                  Consider a MIG in Sector 93 or Sector 82, or maybe a 1050 sq. ft. in Supertech Emerald Court (though I really don't recommend Supertech, as a builder).

Comment

Visit sector 100 MIG..... Should be around 60L

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
                      I have been advised by family to sell LB when near to possession... I wanna hold but budget is not permitting... as soon I have to look a RTM at Vadodara....

Let's see kya hota... abhi toh rate nahin mil raha...
                      in which phase is ur propety and what rate r u looking for ?aprox?

Lotus has given good returns to investors

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X