Last updated: 1 week ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by getsumit123 View Post
    Visit sector 100 MIG..... Should be around 60L
    lotus is anyday better than MIG's suggested, considering the gentry and new flats extra, unless u really care than in MIG u will get a little more extra space, and some people really feel good and happy that getting a little more extra space will be value for money for them, doesnt matter whr that extra space is.

I would suggest lotus, u can look at supertech , (i have no idea abt it) or there was one more close to lotus, people were talking abt it, forgot the name, posession has allready been given for that. whatever u buy, buy at good location, with gentry and decent looking community.

Comment

Originally posted by vbinda View Post
      in which phase is ur propety and what rate r u looking for ?aprox?

Lotus has given good returns to investors
      its in Phase3, possession expected by 2nd quarter, 2013.

Comment

Hi,

Latest information--- Phase 2 will be delivered by March 2013 next year. Today i spoke to LB guy, he said delivery is only possible by March 2013.

Comment

I just casually inquired to sell LB flat, 4900 is the BSPas per broker for a lower, park facing unit...

Comment

Hi Lchand
            Can you please share the tower/floor/unit details and the actual price you are looking for..?
            Thanks,
            Mohit

Comment

recently, i contacted 3C, they are saying Tower 20 shall be RTM in 2nd quarter of 2013. I am thinking to wait,

its a lower floor (below 10) apartment...park facing... 1015 sqft.

Comment

Originally posted by vbinda View Post
                lotus is anyday better than MIG's suggested, considering the gentry and new flats extra, unless u really care than in MIG u will get a little more extra space, and some people really feel good and happy that getting a little more extra space will be value for money for them, doesnt matter whr that extra space is.

I would suggest lotus, u can look at supertech , (i have no idea abt it) or there was one more close to lotus, people were talking abt it, forgot the name, posession has allready been given for that. whatever u buy, buy at good location, with gentry and decent looking community.
                I was reading a comment by someone on another thread, that he visited one of the 3C properties and they were no better than MIG, in terms of quality, so in that case one does not know what one will get from 3C ... and then the issue of Density, the 3C projects are too Dense, 1000's of families staying in that campus, God only knows how their Maintenance will be.

Comment

Originally posted by gpsdnet View Post
                  I was reading a comment by someone on another thread, that he visited one of the 3C properties and they were no better than MIG, in terms of quality, so in that case one does not know what one will get from 3C ... and then the issue of Density, the 3C projects are too Dense, 1000's of families staying in that campus, God only knows how their Maintenance will be.

Sir, americans bhi isi question say pareshan rehtay hain, ki india itni density kaisay handle karta hai......par aap agar india mai rehkar yae question karogay to kaisay chalega :-D

Comment

Originally posted by delphy03 View Post
                    [/COLOR][/B]

Sir, americans bhi isi question say pareshan rehtay hain, ki india itni density kaisay handle karta hai......par aap agar india mai rehkar yae question karogay to kaisay chalega :-D
                    gpsdnet

can you point few projects, which were launched around or after LB and have better density?

Now a days every project is dense..

Comment

Originally posted by getsumit123 View Post
                      Visit sector 100 MIG..... Should be around 60L
                      I recently visited sector 100 MIG flats which are just opp. to boulevard....dealer quoted rates between 54lac to 60lac for them.

I was to make a choice between MIGs and LB...finally went with LB after checking MIG flats. Actually all of the MIG flats which I checked were having seepage in them...specially ground and 1st floor...2nd and 3rd floors were also having the same problem but little less.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X