Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by anupamdoc
    i have also found option a better than others....though its a personal choice. Option c seems to me light in colour

yes option a seems to be better on papers
    CommentQuote
  • phase 1 updates
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • phase 2 updates
    ( updates from website )
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Great pictures ... Abhay. Well done.
    CommentQuote
  • The project looks nice.It will be nice to hear the residents point of view on the quality and maintenance now that the much hyped project has been handed over.
    CommentQuote
  • phase 4 updates
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • phase 3 updates
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • building seems to be getting taller by the day ! concrete structure all around!
    CommentQuote
  • what is the resale price of 3rd and 4th phase of lotus boulevard unit.1000 sqft to 1300 sqft..please respond as i have to make a deal...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by augmentin
    what is the resale price of 3rd and 4th phase of lotus boulevard unit.1000 sqft to 1300 sqft..please respond as i have to make a deal...

resale price is 5100 BSP for higher floor,goes up to 5500.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AlvastaCap
    resale price is 5100 BSP for higher floor,goes up to 5500.

My friend sold it for 5500 - 17th flr last month ph 4
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Londonbhai

Was it BSP or AI? It was a good deal for your friend if it was 5500 BSP. Getting higher floor sold is not that easy..congrats!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Londonbhai

many are charging 6000 bsp irrespective of phase and floor
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anupamdoc
    Was it BSP or AI? It was a good deal for your friend if it was 5500 BSP. Getting higher floor sold is not that easy..congrats!!

Thanks, It is not only price which matters to buyer. Apart from price buyer also wants buy peace of mind during the course of deal. Many people had bad experience dealing with Noida dealers. Therefore people do not mind paying bit extra when they directly meet seller, see the papers etc etc,

Yes this deal was on BSP basis only, Other charges as applicable / as paid were extra with out any premium.

I agree with you, higher floors are difficult to sell but now a days there is a greater realisation among the end users about clear unhindered view and ventilation hence they do not mind going little higher.

Thanks again,
    CommentQuote