Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by amitexpertMany of upcoming noida sectors in his budget have good proximity to noida but in same budget or ever higher, getting same in ggn may not be possible.
True Buddy... Budget comes 1st, Density later..CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by chalonoidaAnd what makes you think such a buyer (on budget) will not consider comparatively low density and cheaper ghaziabad or Noida extension next door ? Now please dont say infrastructure. As people who are commuting to Noida daily know very well that infrastructure is crumbling. And lastly many cant afford Gurgaon as there are hardly any 800-1200 sq.ft options. So automatically overall costs go up. Noida doesnt offers the same segment as ghaziabad , noida extension.
Areas of Ghaziabad that are close to Noida are Indirapuram, Vasundhara, Vaishali, CR.
IP is equally dense and costs as much as new Noida projects. People with jobs in sec 62 area may consider.
CR is cheaper, more dense and at a distance. Avg quality is definitely poorer than new Noida projects. (have seen both places under construction). Those on very tight budget would consider.
Vasundhara and Vaishali have limited number of pvt societies, which are preferred by IT janata (whether right or wrong).
Noida Extn is in nascent stage. Would take time for essentials to get going. When they do, it will surely be an option. I never denied. I just opposed your assumption that Noida would not be preferred due to Density. Distance to workplace matters more than density and sometimes even quality. That's why shitty flats of sec 62 command same rentals as sec 50.
- tapatalk freeCommentQuote0Flag
- visit Jayped pavillion court...its RTM now
You wont buy LB ever...chk its density...quality n bful lanfsvape...
check pavillion court thread...i have uploaded few picsCommentQuote0Flag
- What should be price of 1333 units in phase 2. top 5 floors (not top floor). Unit is Especia facing.CommentQuote0Flag
- I have a query for those who have shifted to LB. Is there any appreciable difference of staying in a green building from other buildings? I mean, do you think you are getting more fresh air, natural light etc.CommentQuote1Flag
- i am an owner of 3 c lb 2 bhk flat..are members of lb are related thru face book or other groups..please guide me so that i will be in touch with the ongoing activitiesCommentQuote0Flag
- Augmentin ji, your id is very unique...if I'm not mistaken, there's an antibiotic with the same name!
Is there a message for the forum users ;-)
The only discernible green features I came across in their literature were heat insulation and solar power.
Effectiveness of heat insulation will perhaps be known in next summers. Not sure if there are any solar panels installed...CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by truepictureaugmentin ji, your id is very unique...if i'm not mistaken, there's an antibiotic with the same name!
Is there a message for the forum users ;-)
the only discernible green features i came across in their literature were heat insulation and solar power.
Effectiveness of heat insulation will perhaps be known in next summers. Not sure if there are any solar panels installed...
yes i m an antibiotic.CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by atmaramI have a query for those who have shifted to LB. Is there any appreciable difference of staying in a green building from other buildings? I mean, do you think you are getting more fresh air, natural light etc.
I think people dont get time to provide their feedback as they are enjoying house-warming. :)
Happy House-warming to those who have got possession to their dream home!!!CommentQuote0Flag
- Dear All,
I am planning to buy a 2BHK in Lotus boulevard, I am getting dealer calls at a rate of 5200 to 5500 BSP rate (other charges extra) depending upon the location and floor in 3rd and 4th phase.
I have visited the LB many times recently ( on the way to my office in sec 127 ). It seems the project is very dense. is it worth to buy at this rate. a 2bhk 1095 sq ft is costing around 66 to 69 Lacs? later registry extra :(
For me it seems the project will take another at-least 1.5 to 2 years to complete (till then EMI + rent). I am planning to buy for end use cum investment ( Dont want to spend whole life in LB... ). Please suggest if buying at this rate is fine, or search some other projects?
Thanks in advance!CommentQuote0Flag
- Got email from 3c of freeze in transfer for phase one...what is the period between this communication n the offer of possession.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by gaurav445Got email from 3c of freeze in transfer for phase one...what is the period between this communication n the offer of possession.
It means possession is near..CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by cookieIt means possession is near..
Thanks for ur insightful comment but is not the answer to my q.CommentQuote0Flag
- I think compared to other upcoming/existing projects on noida way, this is probably the less dense, much better quality, biggest clubhouse and the best location. You can't do much about density as this is going to be the way forward for NCR. You have to choose the best available option from the lot. In that sense it scores the best.CommentQuote0Flag
- Which project you are talking about? Phase 1 in boulevard is already delivered. I guess u r talking about Panache..Originally Posted by gaurav445Got email from 3c of freeze in transfer for phase one...what is the period between this communication n the offer of possession.CommentQuote0Flag