Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Vbindia, i agree with you..... 3C should behave like professional.

Comment

Originally posted by vbinda View Post
      Does anyone have any idea when posession will be given, The way 3C's has handled this matter, I am really disappointed, Its no better than a 3rd class builder.

Their correspondents have been saying since June that it will be given this month and its now September.
      Had a word with one of the LB executives today (in back office - who issue letters and other docs)...he said they will start issuing possession letter for the 1st phase from next week.

lets hope this time they stick on the dates...but like always, u never know if there is a delay!

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
        I would like to ask RE experts here that does LB have more potential in a year to get sold at 6500 (all inclusive) when RTM? Is it better to hold and pay registration fees, that means an additional 2-2.5 lacs?

Or

Exit just before registration/possession offer?
        I am not an expert but would like to share my experience....

One of my close friends purchased a flat (1100sqft @5545 psf) in omaxe grandwoods, sector 93B noida in May 2011. The project was approaching the possession stage at tht time. The location is about 5 kms further towards Greater noida from LB loacation. Starting this yr, ppl hav started living in Omaxe and the club development has just finished...i recently visited the society and can make out tht it is 30-35% occupied.

He is still not able to do the registry of his flat...omaxe grandwoods registry process is on halt for the time being by the authority god knows for what reason. But still, he is getting the rate 6545 psf for his flat i.e. after one yr.

Comment

Originally posted by Grvhome View Post
          I am not an expert but would like to share my experience....

One of my close friends purchased a flat (1100sqft @5545 psf) in omaxe grandwoods, sector 93B noida in May 2011. The project was approaching the possession stage at tht time. The location is about 5 kms further towards Greater noida from LB loacation. Starting this yr, ppl hav started living in Omaxe and the club development has just finished...i recently visited the society and can make out tht it is 30-35% occupied.

He is still not able to do the registry of his flat...omaxe grandwoods registry process is on halt for the time being by the authority god knows for what reason. But still, he is getting the rate 6545 psf for his flat i.e. after one yr.
          you are right but as per my information the rate you have mentioned is includint everything. your friend paid bsp+parking+other charges but rate he is getting now is including everything.

Please correct me If I am wrong.

Although I am positive that LB will get 6500 once its finished completely

Comment

Resale rate for phase 1 and phase 4

What is current realistic rates for phase 1 and phase 4 in LB for lower floors.

Comment

Originally posted by aukindian View Post
              What is current realistic rates for phase 1 and phase 4 in LB for lower floors.
              no one can tell you the realistic rates but probables only....market has so many options for resale and depending on the requirement of seller & buyers, rates are fixed. I got the offer to sell at 4900 (BSP) for lower floor.

Comment

Originally posted by vbinda View Post
                you are right but as per my information the rate you have mentioned is includint everything. your friend paid bsp+parking+other charges but rate he is getting now is including everything.

Please correct me If I am wrong.

Although I am positive that LB will get 6500 once its finished completely
                He bought for 61lacs including everything and now he is getting an offer between 68lacs-72lacs including everything.

Even I feel the LB will get 6500 once completed....one clear advantage over omaxe project is that LB has location advantage (closer to delhi).

Comment

And Omaxe Grand is on the Expressway, and has Lower Density, which are advantages over LB.

Comment

I am looking a 2BHK in resale in LB. website has only 2 sizes 1095 and 1295 and these two layouts but each broker told many different sizes. Is each tower/phase has different sizes and different layouts. How many sizes are there for 2BhK and 2BHK + study?

Comment

Hi,

I am planning to but either 1095or 1295 sq ft flat in lotus boulevard, can we please help me wit some good broker numbers ... does th eproject still have fresh options to buy apart from resale property.

We are being offered a price of 4800 in floors above 20 for 1295 sizw flat... is it a good deal ??

expert comments are more than welcomed and thanks in anticipation of your response.

Is Lotus zing a good option to consider.

Thanks,
                      Neha

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X