Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by skg_jhs
    Dear All,

I am planning to buy a 2BHK in Lotus boulevard, I am getting dealer calls at a rate of 5200 to 5500 BSP rate (other charges extra) depending upon the location and floor in 3rd and 4th phase.

I have visited the LB many times recently ( on the way to my office in sec 127 ). It seems the project is very dense. is it worth to buy at this rate. a 2bhk 1095 sq ft is costing around 66 to 69 Lacs? later registry extra :(

For me it seems the project will take another at-least 1.5 to 2 years to complete (till then EMI + rent). I am planning to buy for end use cum investment ( Dont want to spend whole life in LB... ). Please suggest if buying at this rate is fine, or search some other projects?

Thanks in advance!

Floor area is just 60% of the quoted area... Super high loading...
    So 5500 PSF is effectively become 9200 PSF of the area which you actually get...
    Its crazy price in Noida and it's super dense.... Only god knows where the remaining 40% area is going...

3C is over hyped and no different from others (Amrapali, Supertech, JP, Ajnara)... Sooner or later, people will realize it, but it will be already late by then..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav445
    Got email from 3c of freeze in transfer for phase one...what is the period between this communication n the offer of possession.

sir can u plz explain what is this freeze of transfer
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by orangecap
    So 5500 PSF is effectively become 9200 PSF of the area which you actually get...
    Its crazy price in Noida and it's super dense.... Only god knows where the remaining 40% area is going...

3C is over hyped and no different from others (Amrapali, Supertech, JP, Ajnara)... Sooner or later, people will realize it, but it will be already late by then..

every thing and every body is hyped..so normally we compare
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by orangecap

Regarding the area calculation, I have some facts about 3C LB Espacia and just want to present here for other members use without defending or offending any one.
    I had asked 3C to send me the basis of area calculation for 1970 sq. ft. flat. They have sent a file showing calculation which says there is 25% loading on the area you get inside your walls, including the walls and balconies. So the inside area of 1970 sq. ft. flat is 1576 sq. ft. They have shown 186 sq. ft. (which is 11.8% of 1576 sq. ft.) are occupied by all walls and I have no idea how to cross check that. May be some one in this forum from civil engineering background can verify this. Apart from this wall area all other area is as per the drawing and very easy to calculate and cross check. If you take out all the three balconies then you are left with (1576 - 160) 1,416 sq. ft. of living space inclusing walls which is roughly 72% of what you are paying for.
    I have no idea whether other builders provide these small details or not upon demand and how much loading they actually do.
    Would be glad to know other menbers thought on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Khan ji,

actually anyone can calculate usable area using floor plan. What is needed is how the loading part got added. They should provide calculation of super area, like

Lift 15 sqft
    Stairs 20 sqft
    Lobby 100 sqft
    Etc

But no builder provides this.

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • There was a thread about how to buy flats and it had all calculators in excel format. that thread is lost somewhere or removed. I tried searching, cannot find Why such a useful thread ws not made a sticky ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chalonoida
    There was a thread about how to buy flats and it had all calculators in excel format. that thread is lost somewhere or removed. I tried searching, cannot find Why such a useful thread ws not made a sticky ?

I think that thread was made by you only, no?

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by augmentin
    sir can u plz explain what is this freeze of transfer

3c will submit the list of allottes to noida auth. By August end so after that allotee will not be able to transfer flat to any new buyer..once the flat gets registered the transfer can happen...my guess is it is about a month and half?...learned members of phase one lb can please throw more light...
    CommentQuote
  • Going rent in LB

pls share the rent of 2bhk/3bhk

Has it touched 15rs/sq feet? With or without maintenance...
    CommentQuote
  • 3C Lotus Boulevard, Noida

Is 3C LB a good investment in terms of capital appreciation in the future or have prices maxed out and not much appreciation is now expected.

Purely from the point of view of investment- returns in rent and flat price appreciation is 3C Lotus Boulevard as good investment.

Please advise
    CommentQuote
  • If you get good deal in resale below 5K, then i think its worth purchasing as investment POV and rental POV as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khan1770
    Regarding the area calculation, I have some facts about 3C LB Espacia and just want to present here for other members use without defending or offending any one.
    I had asked 3C to send me the basis of area calculation for 1970 sq. ft. flat. They have sent a file showing calculation which says there is 25% loading on the area you get inside your walls, including the walls and balconies. So the inside area of 1970 sq. ft. flat is 1576 sq. ft. They have shown 186 sq. ft. (which is 11.8% of 1576 sq. ft.) are occupied by all walls and I have no idea how to cross check that. May be some one in this forum from civil engineering background can verify this. Apart from this wall area all other area is as per the drawing and very easy to calculate and cross check. If you take out all the three balconies then you are left with (1576 - 160) 1,416 sq. ft. of living space inclusing walls which is roughly 72% of what you are paying for.
    I have no idea whether other builders provide these small details or not upon demand and how much loading they actually do.
    Would be glad to know other menbers thought on this.

Will it be possible to share the calculation sent by 3C guy.. just in case..

Thx,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sahil Khan
    below 5k in LB...hahahahahahahahaha what a joke lol

It may not be a joke. Even my brother-in-law bought one last week for 4950. On a very high floor though and in phase-II as far as delivery is concerned.

The seller was asking 5200, but during the meeting, they closed it at 4950.

Different needs, different ways of looking at the situations by different people intending to sell. So, I do believe one can still get for 5K if done smartly.

Edit: In Preet Vihar, Delhi, a newly built builder floor of 188 sq yards was not available for less than 2.75 Cr 6 mos. back. My close relative had a budget of max 2.25 Cr and had to give up his plans. A cpl of floors he couldn't buy 6 mos. back are now available for a flat 2 Cr.

At least in Delhi, sellers dominated until a few mos. back, but these days buyers are defining the ticket size.

Anything's possible.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by friendly
    It may not be a joke. Even my brother-in-law bought one last week for 4950. On a very high floor though and in phase-II as far as delivery is concerned.

The seller was asking 5200, but during the meeting, they closed it at 4950.

Different needs, different ways of looking at the situations by different people intending to sell. So, I do believe one can still get for 5K if done smartly.

Edit: In Preet Vihar, Delhi, a newly built builder floor of 188 sq yards was not available for less than 2.75 Cr 6 mos. back. My close relative had a budget of max 2.25 Cr and had to give up his plans. A cpl of floors he couldn't buy 6 mos. back are now available for a flat 2 Cr.

At least in Delhi, sellers dominated until a few mos. back, but these days buyers are defining the ticket size.

Anything's possible.

i can give you the no of my frnd who is interested in buying a flat in 3c if yo can provide any unit under 5k or so
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by thank god al
    i can give you the no of my frnd who is interested in buying a flat in 3c if yo can provide any unit under 5k or so

lolz..only top floor or 13 floor might be possible in under 5k.
    CommentQuote