Sort by :
Filter by :
which Phase Bro?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by cookiewhich Phase Bro?
That i don't know Sir, one of my colleague told that he went to see 14th floor of LB and it took him 5 minutes in lift to reach to 14th floor. He told me that he was feeling very uncomfortable when he looked down from 14th floor. I wonder how do people live at such high rise buildingsCommentQuote0Flag
One can't afford Plotted development in Delhi NCR. High-Rise is the only option one has.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by cookieRajat Bro
One can't afford Plotted development in Delhi NCR. High-Rise is the only option one has.
I know Sir.. The black money in system and concentration of jobs at very few places in the country has made property out of reach for many people.
I have lived till 6th floor. i don't know how is the feeling of living above 10th floor :)CommentQuote0Flag
some kind of joke. I visited sample flat of LB 6 months back in tower- 1 or 2 and used the lift to reach that. Lift had normal speed - not high or low.
i think many in the forum wd hav visited that flat. they can vouch.
secondly, in my view, number of lifts (space for lifts as well) matter more. cos, RWAs can replace the lift or upgrade that in a few years time if ppl will face any such critical issue.CommentQuote2Flag
- It is better to wait 2 minutes for the lift, rather than climbing up even upto a 3rd floor flat.
It is surprising, the people who cant wait 2 minutes for a lift, how do they get the patience for their daily commute to office. wonder if they leave their jobs, since they cant wait 5 minutes at a signal or travel on jammed roads.
And, being the sons of the soil, they sleep on the charpai or better still on a chatai to be closer to mother earth. And they never travel in airplanes nor go to hill stations during vacations because they are so afraid of heights.
I would recommend end-users to avoid all such broker talk saying how good a lower level living is.... well it is not, not for you, not for your kids, not for your elderly parents. Focus on the quality of living aspects, higher floors will always delight them and give your family a lifelong standard of living and a better status. Not to mention super high returns as the highrises get occupied and everyone wants to buy a higher level flat even at 150% to 400% premiums.CommentQuote1Flag
I can add little to it. those higher floors will command premium than lower views which has golf course or clear views. Lower will command less preimium to other blockages.
And such apartment are golf view apratment like orchards and few others.
For rest, lowe floor will still be better.CommentQuote0Flag
It is not correct...Lifts are really good in LB. I have been in the LB lifts....from Ground to top floor......and the time it took to cross one floor was just little higher to 1 sec...
But the problem is the number of lifts are not sufficient....specially for P3 and P4 where building are as tall as 30 floorsCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Sahil KhanDear Doc...by looking at the existing societies...I would call LB the premium one .... I myself have bought an apartment in LB espacia and before doing so I conducted thorough research just not on LB but on nearby projects as well. Eventually I zeroed in for LB espacia....I wont disclose the price in this particular discussion because I can sense some brokers here trying to influence the price of this project but again I dont wanna discourage the enduser by posting something which might hurt his/her buying sentiments in LB. Best way would be to find someone real who has closed a recent deal in LB or LB espacia and those genuine endusers can be found in closed group on FB. Realestate doesnt work on assumption it works on the ground reality and the reality here is some people here are faking as investors or end user but in reality they are brokers influencing the price. Last but not the least one can get even below 4k not only in LB but also in Similar projects provided seller is on a death bed with no money and he can save his life only by selling his apartment. :)
For Espacia yes I agree...and somewhat for LB also except the density part.
Indeed, emergency is something different and cant be predicted. At that moment seller can do anything. But yes in that sitauation also...that steep drop wount happen as even if you slightly drop your price.....hundreds of buyers would be in front of your house.
- Can anyone advise why the price of LB is high, inspite of it having high density and other issues.
What are the key positives as compared to other projects that is keeping LB on high rate?...many thanksCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by orchardmanCan anyone advise why the price of LB is high, inspite of it having high density and other issues.
What are the key positives as compared to other projects that is keeping LB on high rate?...many thanks
Reason is early possession. Same is true for Pratik projects. But going forward once most of the projects are delivered then premium will be decided by many factors like openness, specification/quality of fittings, maintenance etc. So wait for another one yr to see the real price.CommentQuote0Flag
- right now any project which is delivered early is commanding high premium if initial hype is still there once after a year market will have more ready to option available then it will be decided by +++ factor in the project . any way 3c has good location and decent quality so it should command little bit premium always than other flats near by .
By the way one hamlet is commanding most premium in that area .CommentQuote0Flag
- Yes....location is a very plus point. LB indeed has premium location with all the good projects in vicinity and no villages nearbyCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by anupamdocYes....location is a very plus point. LB indeed has premium location with all the good projects in vicinity and no villages nearby
If good project in vicinity is a criteria then parsvnath prestige/supertech would have ruled like ATS village. :bab (59):CommentQuote0Flag
- AM enduser and have apartment in LB and i am not expecting delivery before March 2014. But to me , 3C is same kind of builder as others. For me, i believe it is hyped project and my advise to buyer would be to scrupulously invest in LB. Donot get lured or fooled by hype. As far as early possession is concerned, 3C is making promises which is broken easily and it happens with other builders as well. Like Ajnara, Paras, Paramount , JP etc. 3C is not giving any extra luxury to its customers and it is following building norms.
Initially i had some sense of confidence with them but lately its vanished and when i bought apartment with other builders and found that all follow same pattern of behaviour. My Advise would be to make judicious investment.CommentQuote2Flag