Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by enduser007
    AM enduser and have apartment in LB and i am not expecting delivery before March 2014. But to me , 3C is same kind of builder as others. For me, i believe it is hyped project and my advise to buyer would be to scrupulously invest in LB. Donot get lured or fooled by hype. As far as early possession is concerned, 3C is making promises which is broken easily and it happens with other builders as well. Like Ajnara, Paras, Paramount , JP etc. 3C is not giving any extra luxury to its customers and it is following building norms.
    Initially i had some sense of confidence with them but lately its vanished and when i bought apartment with other builders and found that all follow same pattern of behaviour. My Advise would be to make judicious investment.

you are correct , 3c make so much hype because initial progess was good now it has become like other builder and atleast it gave some possession which was kind of first in expressway .

so premium is going to be there for some time untill outsiders get to know these issues and if in between 3c comes with some good stuff again then it can continue for long time.
    CommentQuote
  • Today I visited but I don't understand why the density looks so high in all 3C projects....

Even L-300 looks very cramped due to towers very close to each other.......No views to be proud of from any project and no great green area inside or outside the projects.

Speed of construction is good of 3C....cant say of the finishing quality, lifts, club, common area quality etc.

The road outside LB/300 is quite wide and looks good.........surrounded by govt flats, plots, other projects and a village.

Premium school next to LB...I think its Pathways.....

Distance from Expressway is 1.5 km.

3c's Green theme branding, positioning, communication has been very strong as compared to the actual product on ground......Green theme seems to be missing in the end product.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    If good project in vicinity is a criteria then parsvnath prestige/supertech would have ruled like ATS village. :bab (59):

Well, location is one of the major factor other than quality of construction and maintenance.
    otherwise all of ATS properties should command same premium.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know the status update of Phase 2.....poss date?
    CommentQuote
  • I guess, it will not before March 2014. However, 3C is still maintaining that it will deliver by Nov 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • This is BS. 5 mts to reach 14th floor, this is height of nonsense and totally insane statement. In 5 mts one can walk upto 14 floor dude, in case u r lit bit fit.

And I have visited LB and its lifts many many times, trust me. Amazed how people still think, people coming online and doin research in IREF have no brains or what.

QUOTE=rajat007;957466]That i don't know Sir, one of my colleague told that he went to see 14th floor of LB and it took him 5 minutes in lift to reach to 14th floor. He told me that he was feeling very uncomfortable when he looked down from 14th floor. I wonder how do people live at such high rise buildings
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by findingnemo
    This is BS. 5 mts to reach 14th floor, this is height of nonsense and totally insane statement. In 5 mts one can walk upto 14 floor dude, in case u r lit bit fit.

And I have visited LB and its lifts many many times, trust me. Amazed how people still think, people coming online and doin research in IREF have no brains or what.

Originally Posted by rajat007
    That i don't know Sir, one of my colleague told that he went to see 14th floor of LB and it took him 5 minutes in lift to reach to 14th floor. He told me that he was feeling very uncomfortable when he looked down from 14th floor. I wonder how do people live at such high rise buildings

Nemo bhai, Yeh jitne bhi James Bond 007 waale ID hain IREF par, unki purani posts search karo to saari ek jaisi lagengi. Lotus Panache waale thread par bahut hi khushiyan baanti thi, Ban ho gaye kaafi IDs :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajat007
    One of my friend was recently offered a 14th floor 2BHK flat of 1295 sq feet area at 65 Lakh all inclusive. I have heard that lifts are very slow in LB ?

Lol..I bought the same config at the same price in Jan 2012...So no appreciation in 1.5 yrs...
    CommentQuote
  • Certainly there will be difference of location and floor between yours and his unit..
    CommentQuote
  • 1. how does one get stamp paper from Noida Authority...middle men or one has to go there personally?
    2. 3c is asking for NOC from bank if house is on loan...what is exact procedure..somebody told me back will ask for insurance of houes before sharing NOC?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav445
    1. how does one get stamp paper from Noida Authority...middle men or one has to go there personally?
    2. 3c is asking for NOC from bank if house is on loan...what is exact procedure..somebody told me back will ask for insurance of houes before sharing NOC?

Noida Authority does not sell stamp papers. you have to procure it from elsewhere, or you can do the document franking for the same amount from prescribed list of banks.
    CommentQuote
  • Has 3C started possession? which tower you are in?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by enduser007
    Has 3C started possession? which tower you are in?

Enduser.... their are almost 250 families living their for almost a year........

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk HD
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880
    Enduser.... their are almost 250 families living their for almost a year........

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk HD

Thanks! i know, i thought that phase 2 possession started.
    CommentQuote
  • Expected Rent in LP

Now that LP Ph1 possession has started, how much rent can we expect for a 3BHK, 3BHK with servant quarter?
    CommentQuote