Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by enduser007
    Has 3C started possession? which tower you are in?

Lotus Panache Phase 1
    CommentQuote
  • Food for thought

Folks how does this picture look -
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MikeyProp

its look dense, shadow of towers are falling on each other. it is reminding me Amarpali Village indirapuram, they have close to similar layout.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MikeyProp

It looks like really sad living conditions for the people in lower floors. Living in the shadows, with no air flow or cross ventilation on lower floors.

Anyone, can see the the higher floors have proper light and good air circulation. Much open at the top.
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah, it is evident from the above picture that you really need to be living in a fools paradise to think that lower floors are better then higher floors.

I think once people start moving in and when the shadows of the high-rises will never let the sun reach there houses, that is when they will realize how stupid they were to follow the herd to buy lower floors defying all logic and global trends. If the layout is dense the effect will be detrimental & founding.
    CommentQuote
  • Have been telling lots of people that higher floors are better and worldwide, higher floor claim premium. In some forums i was ridiculed, it is only in NCR, buyer or investor are crazy about lower floor. Today i visited LB site, the progress for phase 2 seems very slow. I donot think LB will be able to deliver by Nov- dec 2013. However, Noida authority seems very active on periphery of LB. There is lot of activity.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumargaurav
    its look dense, shadow of towers are falling on each other. it is reminding me Amarpali Village indirapuram, they have close to similar layout.

Look carefully...... the shadows are actually missing the buildings.....this is what green design is all about. Though will not comment on airflow....

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk HD
    CommentQuote
  • This image is not true for 8 -10 hours of Sun, do remember the sun keeps moving (rather our earth), so at different hours, the shadow casted by a tower would vary in angle & direction
    CommentQuote
  • Can you guys please sign this online petition. We have to submit this to higher authorities.

Its for everyone's better future. Please share it in your groups. We need larger participation. More you share, better it would be for everyone.

Just 30 seconds job.

Its not a SPAM.

https://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/noida-authority-follow-u-p-apartment-act-2010-stop-layout-plan-changes-after-flats-are-sold
    CommentQuote
  • Well, lets accept that the shadows are very prominent for comfort. I think it is more to do with a design.... the site area is big but there is no central big open park. Instead it has rows of towers aligned with each other which gives maximum benefit to builder.
    CommentQuote
  • This is nothing new.

It is a congested layout.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Its an intelligent layout considering the FAR. Trust me lot of effort has been put in this.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • 3C Lotus Boulevard, Noida

Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Its an intelligent layout considering the FAR. Trust me lot of effort has been put in this.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Of course it's intelligent. The builder has intelligently lined up towers one after another.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • The Builder is just like other builder and its ruining its credibility.....
    CommentQuote
  • It is a very intelligent design indeed. In this part of the country were the sun beats down mercilessly from March till October, which is like almost most of the year, who wants sun to shine directly on you. Isn't it better you fall in the shadow?

I think 3C is justified in charging a PLC for shadow facing apartments.
    CommentQuote