3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 6 days ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

I have a big question...
    i understand from few messages in thread that the builder offered possession, however I have not heard anything much on the same. Also can some one post the pictures of the project, flat interiors etc to guage the project.
    being first of 3c's residential project, i am curious

Comment

resale in phase 2

I am looking for 3BHK in phase 2. Please advise the resale rates for phase2.

Also, would like to know if resale is happening for phase 1.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by VishuB View Post
        Here are my thoughts as an end-user on primary issues:
        (I might be wrong - so please give expert comments)

High Density

- I hope & feel that situation will be still better than the old societies in Mayur Vihar & Noida where vehicle parking & movement is a hassle due to narrow roads & no underground parking.
        - Atleast there are open areas for parks & recreation unlike old societies which are packed and provide no breathing areas even though density is less due to 3-4 floors only
        - How dense are projects in Gurgaon/Mumbai ? Or for that matter in International Metros?

Construction Quality
        I could not see the problem on my site visit. Maybe my expectations in NCR is anyway low when I compare with B'lore. Is there any project in NCR where there is 0 seepage problem?
        Would like to get the perspective of people who are not satisfied with quality in LB.

Considering all issues, I feel that there are only 2 possibilities....
        1 - Not many people will move to LB and prices will crash.
        As end user I should not worry since Density will not increase and I can live happily with low density & less no. of lifts.

2 - Lot of people will move in due to positives about the project
        High density will mean more demand so prices will increase. If I have a problem I can easily sell it for high returns and move to a low density area like Greater Noida
        No comments on my thoughts for "High Density" !!!!
        Please respond in support or against

Comment

Originally posted by kalramohit View Post
          Quality seems to be fine but problem lies in how suitable are these for end users. With plan of 2.75 rs/sqft bigger size flat owners going to feel heat. Imagine someone spending approx 8 to 10k Rs for maintenance, electricity charges and club charges. And then many floors and towers will never get sunlight. No public transport so you need one more car and that means another 3 lakhs for buyng car parking space. All these thing ok when price is at 2800 but someone now plan to buy with 1 crore investment will find it hard to get ready for such high recurring cost.
          sir, are you sure about 2.75 rate.`.this is too much..and where is green factor..I was hoping something 1 to 1.25 given that whole green hype.

Comment

"High density" has been discussed many times, either live it or leave it... or find a much more affordable place to live where one has his own land...

Now, if authority approves 2.75 FSI, n if u r the builder, what you'll do?

& if someone getting in lower density project at the same rate & location , why'll one prefer high density...?

But why this fuss of high density all the time when discussed so many times

Originally posted by VishuB View Post
            No comments on my thoughts for "High Density" !!!!
            Please respond in support or against

Comment

Originally posted by krishna99 View Post
              realguru.. that is the state of RE in NCR
              bhaisahab....aapko Noida ke RE ke baare mein kitna pata hai???
              u seem to be a gur gaon(village) ka broker...

i dont understand ppl from gurgaon forums why come and post here and try to create hype for gurgaon...

gurgaon is having such a pathetic infra and its full of crap...

Comment

Originally posted by hunter2011 View Post
                bhaisahab....aapko Noida ke RE ke baare mein kitna pata hai???
                u seem to be a gur gaon(village) ka broker...

i dont understand ppl from gurgaon forums why come and post here and try to create hype for gurgaon...

gurgaon is having such a pathetic infra and its full of crap...
                Gurgaon has Good Builders from TATA to Godrej to Shoba.. all renowned builders of India.
                All crap builders are in Noida..

why??
                Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                  Gurgaon has Good Builders from TATA to Godrej to Shoba.. all renowned builders of India.

why??
                  check your facts buddy...gone are the days for gurgaon...it was never well planned. People cry for basic amenties..builders hv hung up after developing their piece of land only....

whereas noida is and will be one of the best....govt has carefully alloted land to builders...Jaypee, ATS, 3C, Assotech are all good builders...

You should have good connections with govt to get land for development...

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post

why??
                    Bcoz while Haryana govt was making entry of MNCs easy for gurgaon (and with proximity to airport) and as a result attracting good builders, BMW made entry for tom dick harry fame builders easy by initial 10% and later 10 years.

Result is in front of all of us, though i personally feel noida is much better place to live in terms of greenery and roads I am myself forced to stay in gurgaon as my office is here....

Comment

Originally posted by hunter2011 View Post
                      check your facts buddy...gone are the days for gurgaon...it was never well planned. People cry for basic amenties..builders hv hung up after developing their piece of land only....

whereas noida is and will be one of the best....govt has carefully alloted land to builders...Jaypee, ATS, 3C, Assotech are all good builders...

You should have good connections with govt to get land for development...
                      Dude..

You did not answer to my question...
                      Thanks

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X